Author Topic: Anti American Posts  (Read 1021 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Anti American Posts
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2002, 08:02:23 PM »
HAHAHAHA.  

Well, I'm gonna apologize to Tech.  He got me pretty heated.  I don't think he's a bitch, but he acts like one.  Tech's a pretty good guy, I just think he should think about what he says.  He offended me when he called me a devil.  I am anything but a devil.  You could call me a fag before you could call me a devil.  

Infinite on the other hand is disgusting.  While Tech would never stoop to the level of insulting my religion and my god, as I understand my god; .... Infinite would.  What a bitch.  How infinite can think it's alright to attack my belief system is astounding.  How can he possibly feel he's doing ANY god right by that?  Allah as he understands him is not that different from God as I understand him, and Allah would never support Infinite's continual attacks at the CORE of my beliefs.  He's attacking my life, everything I stand for.  

And you know what? I can't do anything about it.  I can't argue with an opinion.  I can't bash Islam, because I'm physically incapable of it, I'd make myself sick if I did; besides, I don't have 1 thing bad to say about Islam, and that's on my life.  

Infinite, you've done me a HUGE injustice, and for that, you oughta be ashamed.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2002, 08:11:52 PM »
Your apology is wrapped around insults towards me and infinite , therefore i dont accept it

its really complex u see, im not pissed now,on the contrare Im quiet relaxed, see it aint a personal thing, its just reality,u guys dont know the real...and im not intending to insult u when i call yall babies but when it comes to understanding the historical and geo political ramifications of America's military/economic superiority, your knowledge is very limited. Just like how my knowledge is very limited when it comes to cars, i dont know shit about cars.

By the way, that devil comment was intended for your govt, not you Trauma. (US senators callin for probe into saudi/911 link...)
And please dont ask me why i feel they are devils..lol

Once again, im really cool now, i aint gonna get into a war of words.
Just very simply..you guys dont know whats going on...If you knew what ya govt has done historically, you would piss on the stars and stripes.

Peace
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2002, 08:16:11 PM »
HAHAHAHA.  

Well, I'm gonna apologize to Tech.  He got me pretty heated.  I don't think he's a bitch, but he acts like one.  Tech's a pretty good guy, I just think he should think about what he says.  He offended me when he called me a devil.  I am anything but a devil.  You could call me a fag before you could call me a devil.  

Infinite on the other hand is disgusting.  While Tech would never stoop to the level of insulting my religion and my god, as I understand my god; .... Infinite would.  What a bitch.  How infinite can think it's alright to attack my belief system is astounding.  How can he possibly feel he's doing ANY god right by that?  Allah as he understands him is not that different from God as I understand him, and Allah would never support Infinite's continual attacks at the CORE of my beliefs.  He's attacking my life, everything I stand for.  

And you know what? I can't do anything about it.  I can't argue with an opinion.  I can't bash Islam, because I'm physically incapable of it, I'd make myself sick if I did; besides, I don't have 1 thing bad to say about Islam, and that's on my life.  

Infinite, you've done me a HUGE injustice, and for that, you oughta be ashamed.

As somebody looking in, I'd like to offer this:

Infinite dosen't live Islam like he says, It's clear from his comments that he dosen't take the words of the Quran to heart. He just likes to use it as a justification for his hate.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2002, 08:19:09 PM »
And can u please explain to me how you came up with this theory of yours Engle? Have you studied the Quran and subsequently Infinites daily routines?

Youre the same person who refferred to Infinite as being a "stupid complex" because he reaffirmed his allengiance to God only, what makes you think I shouldnt dismiss this nonsense right now?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2002, 08:29:19 PM »
And can u please explain to me how you came up with this theory of yours Engle? Have you studied the Quran and subsequently Infinites daily routines?

Youre the same person who refferred to Infinite as being a "stupid complex" because he reaffirmed his allengiance to God only, what makes you think I shouldnt dismiss this nonsense right now?

I know that the Quran dosen't support hate.

Infinite has repeatedly belittled, made fun of and showed Hate twards Trauma, and anybody else who dosen't share his extremist views.

That's not real Islam in my mind, and it's not the Islam I've read about.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2002, 08:30:36 PM by Engel-Rock »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2002, 08:51:43 PM »
 :-\ I dunno, but its not only america, you rarely see any positive threads here.  I guess its 'fun' to disscuss about negative things, and you can really have a big debate over it.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2002, 08:55:25 PM »
With all respect, I realize Muslims are great people, and on the average, your average muslim is probably just as close to god as your average christian.  But the insults, jabs, cussing, and fighting that constantly occurs on this board has really given me a jaded view of Muslims.

Tech, I'm sorry you felt I was insulting you.  I'm pretty upset at how you talk about my government, and how infinite talks about my government and my religion.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2002, 09:42:10 PM »
but see...and again, i aint catchin no feelins or nuthin..
but i dont understand why yall average citizens get so upset when i criticize your American govt, do u realize how much Bush is hated in the world?  Do u fully understand the amount of anti American hatred in the world? See the middle east? 80% of the people there dont like you, THERE HAS TO BE A REASON FOR THAT GUYS...cmon man put 2 and 2 together,

anyways, im wastin time here when i should finish this god damn essay, its 12:30 am , and im gonna be up all night...

*gets back to his essay*

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2002, 10:46:57 PM »
but see...and again, i aint catchin no feelins or nuthin..
but i dont understand why yall average citizens get so upset when i criticize your American govt, do u realize how much Bush is hated in the world?  Do u fully understand the amount of anti American hatred in the world? See the middle east? 80% of the people there dont like you, THERE HAS TO BE A REASON FOR THAT GUYS...cmon man put 2 and 2 together,

anyways, im wastin time here when i should finish this god damn essay, its 12:30 am , and im gonna be up all night...

*gets back to his essay*

I totally agree i think there are definitely reasons that much of the world hates us and I would very much like to objectively understand this problem.  However, by your same logic there is a good portion of the world that dislikes many middle eastern cultures there must also be a reason for this.  If you want the people on this board to consider your side perhaps you should also consider theirs.  

I think you should also consider whether your actions and words on this site are helping the situation.  When you engage someone on here you attempt to produce a desired outcome.  From what I've noticed that desired outcome is to get them to understand the other side of things.  If your side is a logical one then it is possible to achieve this however seroius though must be place on one's actions before they are acted upon in order to do so.  

This is a difficult skill to acquire, but what is the point of arguing without it.  On a personal level, I don't believe I have such a talent so for me I prefer now to observe more than anything else.  Although at times my temper gets flared and I mess up.

Anyways, I'm curious about what you think.  And also about your thoughts on why america is so hated.  
« Last Edit: November 24, 2002, 10:49:12 PM by Ant »

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2002, 11:22:37 PM »
Tech Is what I would call a "Jealousy" Complex...same with 80% of the world U were tlaking about. We,Americans and American governemnt are SELFISH ASSHOLES...and we'r proud of it. Little nations such as Afghanistan (and People such as Infinite) look at us with great contempt and hatred...they fuel their hatred even more by learning more about us. Honestly, we are on the top and everyone hates it since we do everything possible to make SURE we are on the top...I  dunno but thats how the world is and we are not "evil" or "wrong"...we are just selfish and I think the whole world is selfish so whats all u haters' point?

Infinite...haha I think he has had a hard (maybe depressing) life and he found islam as a good way to establish peace and order in his krazy life...but he hates  America, and prolly blames america for his previous problems, i think...and He uses his hate for merica(which is unjustified) to motivate his quest to become a better musim/learn more about Islam. I dunno let him do his thing, I guess but we all know he is wrong...and a traitor of course.

thats my 20 cents, lol

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2002, 02:34:13 AM »
It's funny listening to Englewood and Trauma talk about the Holy Qur'an and Muslims like they know anything about Islam.  I challenge you to find it in the Qur'an, an ayat where it says that if someone is doing or saying something wrong you can't be mad at them and voice your aversion.  Infact, you will find the exact opposite.  But yes, Allah is with those who show restraint.  Assalamulakum brothers.

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2002, 02:58:56 AM »
It's funny listening to Englewood and Trauma talk about the Holy Qur'an and Muslims like they know anything about Islam.  I challenge you to find it in the Qur'an, an ayat where it says that if someone is doing or saying something wrong you can't be mad at them and voice your aversion.  Infact, you will find the exact opposite.  But yes, Allah is with those who show restraint.  Assalamulakum brothers.

The point is, that you were  showing hatred to Tauma for having a different religion than you. You deleted the evidence so I can't show people, but Im sure Trauma will back me up on this and anybody else who saw it before you deleted it.

Last time I checked, what Trauma is doing isn't wrong.

You are a bigot. End of Discussion.

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2002, 03:31:52 AM »
damn... where the new infinite go  :'( we back to square one

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2002, 03:32:07 AM »

The point is, that you were  showing hatred to Tauma for having a different religion than you. You deleted the evidence so I can't show people, but Im sure Trauma will back me up on this and anybody else who saw it before you deleted it.

Last time I checked, what Trauma is doing isn't wrong.

You are a bigot. End of Discussion.

Yeah.  Trauma's religion says that Jesus has been in America.  I asked him to explain that once and he got upset.

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2002, 03:36:46 AM »
damn... where the new infinite go  :'( we back to square one

Phew!! Thank goodness, sometimes I feel like Im the only one!