Author Topic: Chaos...  (Read 492 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Chaos...
« on: November 24, 2002, 01:14:09 PM »
 >:(

Bout tah cause havoc in thiz muthafucka!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Chaos...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2002, 01:36:31 PM »
>:(

Bout tah cause havoc in thiz muthafucka!

Ghost of the fuckin'  KINGS... now ghost of ToNe... I ain't hiding... I'm restoring my old crew. Elite will comeback, and you'll be further a ghost.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2002, 01:51:42 PM »
Ghost of the fuckin'  KINGS... now ghost of ToNe... I ain't hiding... I'm restoring my old crew. Elite will comeback, and you'll be further a ghost.

restore it...waste yur time and effort again, n ill destroy it regardlezz...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2002, 02:19:34 PM »
Wussup wit ToNe bein banned ?

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2002, 02:53:44 PM »
yea, i thought tone got his account back?

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2002, 07:58:43 PM »
lol u keystylers are a joke.....please show me some talent

Pillow

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2002, 09:09:14 PM »
talent? wtf u talkin about dog? there is a gang of talent on tha keystyle board. u need ta check ur self

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2002, 09:37:03 PM »

restore it...waste yur time and effort again, n ill destroy it regardlezz...

Bring it... I'm wanting you too... I got planes... and you ain't got back up

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2002, 10:47:06 PM »
talent? wtf u talkin about dog? there is a gang of talent on tha keystyle board. u need ta check ur self

u check yourself newbie i wasnt even talkin to u

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2002, 04:21:46 AM »
Bring it... I'm wanting you too... I got planes... and you ain't got back up

I aint tryna be all cocky about shit, but u talkin real big homie. u, me, and everyone else on thiz board knowz...i could kill off Elite az a whole, righ now if i chose. I CHOSE, to leave u and Tha7th all by yurselves. I-Bo and Tech were possibly tha tightest in Elite. Tha7th'z innactiveness doesnt help. I-Bo iz in Cloud 9 now, and Tech should be arrivin soon. I know there was a deal set up wit both of those battles, however, it is impossible to keep them in tha crew against they will. So, if they CHOSE to leave, then itz still up to them. But no matter WHAT happenz, u, and tha rest of Elite will alwayz rememba...how ToNe singlehandedly tore apart yur crew...and when i say so, it can happen again...

so as of now, itz STILL "Cloud 9"

ToNe1904
I-Bo
Tech (soon)

^^I dont give a shit who u seem tah scrape up Elite, u couldnt compete wit these 3 namez...and thas real...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2002, 10:22:19 AM »

by doin what ?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2002, 10:37:48 AM »

I aint tryna be all cocky about shit, but u talkin real big homie. u, me, and everyone else on thiz board knowz...i could kill off Elite az a whole, righ now if i chose. I CHOSE, to leave u and Tha7th all by yurselves. I-Bo and Tech were possibly tha tightest in Elite. Tha7th'z innactiveness doesnt help. I-Bo iz in Cloud 9 now, and Tech should be arrivin soon. I know there was a deal set up wit both of those battles, however, it is impossible to keep them in tha crew against they will. So, if they CHOSE to leave, then itz still up to them. But no matter WHAT happenz, u, and tha rest of Elite will alwayz rememba...how ToNe singlehandedly tore apart yur crew...and when i say so, it can happen again...

so as of now, itz STILL "Cloud 9"

ToNe1904
I-Bo
Tech (soon)

^^I dont give a shit who u seem tah scrape up Elite, u couldnt compete wit these 3 namez...and thas real...

You know I'm talking big, 'cause I know I can pull though. Hell, I-Bo and Tech's inactiveness since the battles should say something. And you CHOSE to leave me and tha7th in the Elite, hum... Remember, let no man seperates what we create. You may be on top right now, but it ain't over. And at one time, for along time, we were on top. So things change over time, I ain't worried, but I got planes dogg.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2002, 01:52:26 PM »
You know I'm talking big, 'cause I know I can pull though. Hell, I-Bo and Tech's inactiveness since the battles should say something. And you CHOSE to leave me and tha7th in the Elite, hum... Remember, let no man seperates what we create. You may be on top right now, but it ain't over. And at one time, for along time, we were on top. So things change over time, I ain't worried, but I got planes dogg.

if they wanna be innactive, itz up to them. If they dont wanna be in Cloud 9, itz also up to them. They can holla at me, at anytime about it. I dont want people in tha crew, without wantin to be here. I know we could dominate, but like i said...thats on them. I can only speak for mahself, i cant make decisions for them. So if I-Bo really want out, he needa jus come holla.

Pillow

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2002, 09:20:26 PM »
link=board=11;threadid=24109;start=0#280166 date=1038200954]

u check yourself newbie i wasnt even talkin to u
for one i aint no newbie, and 2 it dont matter, i am sticken up for the whole keystyle board homie.....

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Chaos...
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »
Hey M-Dogg...remember this lil Nugget from Elites past?!  LOL!!!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"