Author Topic: Papa Roach Brings 'Love' And 'Hate' In June  (Read 137 times)

Crenshaw_blvd

Papa Roach Brings 'Love' And 'Hate' In June
« on: January 23, 2002, 06:54:01 PM »
Hard rock act Papa Roach has set a June 25 release date for its sophomore DreamWorks album "lovehatetragedy." Vocal tracking and mixing for the set, produced by Brendan O'Brien (Pearl Jam, Rage Against The Machine), will be wrapped next month at O'Brien's studio in Atlanta. Preliminary song titles include "Explosive Energy Movement," "Time and Time Again," "Heart of Darkness," "Sid," "Black Clouds," "Code of Energy," "She Loves Me Not," and "Things Get Worse."

The group will celebrate the album's completion with a March 14 performance at the Caracas Pop Festival II in Caracas, Venezuela. Korn, Alanis Morissette, No Doubt, and Roger Waters are also on the bill for the four-day event. Papa Roach will also play a series of small club shows in May before launching a full-scale North American tour. A DVD chronicling the band's rise to prominence is due in April.

"lovehatetragedy" is the follow-up to 2000's "Infest," which peaked at No. 5 on The Billboard 200 and featured the single "Last Resort," which hit No. 1 on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks chart and No. 4 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks tally.
************** >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*************
What's your true feelings about them?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Papa Roach Brings 'Love' And 'Hate' In June
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2002, 07:05:18 PM »
They're coo.......

My sister's best friend's sister is getting married 2 tha drummer, and I got their autographs sent to me tha other day and next time they come to town to visit their drummer's fiance they promised they'll invite my sis and me.......but I dont give a fuck really.......I dont really get star struck........they only human.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2002, 05:52:29 AM »
coo...They only human....I agree with u there.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2002, 05:58:05 AM »
loved them for a bit, then realized how much of a baby the singer is and haven't cared for them since, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :