Author Topic: HAITI EARTHQUAKE AFTERMATH PHOTOS  (Read 497 times)

ikke

Re: HAITI EARTHQUAKE AFTERMATH PHOTOS
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 01:35:01 AM »
Look at it from the bright side.

People will die anyway, this way all the relatives & friends don't have to feel miserable because they are dead to.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 03:42:07 AM »
i can't watch those pics  :(
because your crappy italian internet won't allow you to or because you're a sensitive cunt?
i'm so sensitive that i'd like to piss all over your mother grave,asshole.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2010, 09:25:34 AM »
Didn't check the pics, not really interested in seeing all the carnage.  Haven't watched it on tv either.

God bless those people and fuck whoever tries to benefit from this financially or politically which is really what all the hype is about.

People see Clinton and Bush joining forces acting like they give a flying motherfuck about a bunch of niggers dying.  And people actually believe these dudes care?? FUCK NO THEY DON'T CARE.

If our government ever cared about Haiti then it wouldn't have been fucking her in the ass for the last countless years. 

How much has our govt pledged in aid so far?  Wasn't it like $100 Million?  They gave the fucking banks bailouts of over $700 billion, and they can only squander $100 Million for this?  Thats fuckin peanuts.  And yall know we paid for those bank bailouts right? 

Now you got these scumbags coming on tv and layin a heavy ass guiltrip on you to donate what little money these motherfuckers haven't stolen from you yet?

Fuck I gotta go some pushups or something.  Peace

ikke

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2010, 09:30:11 AM »
because your crappy italian internet won't allow you to or because you're a sensitive cunt?

see what I mean

Elano

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2010, 09:37:37 AM »

see what I mean
                                                                                                          :monkey_piss:

the ghost

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2010, 12:52:34 PM »
To me the most telling picture is of the capitol building tore up.  Just makes me thing that if the best building in the country can have that happen, what about all the others.  Shits all bad.

westside159

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 09:34:55 PM »
Nostradamus predicted this , he said in LA too ..  earthquakes