Author Topic: To my iPhone dudes...  (Read 765 times)

Chad Vader

Re: To my iPhone dudes...
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2010, 06:14:08 AM »
damn im glad i didnt buy into this iphone deal like most did
anyone know what other service or phones you can listen muzik on and dl onto?

For example;
Sony Ericsson´s Walkman series or Nokia Xpress series

that X6 is my next phone!

X6 got no memory card slot....  :-[
But N97 got it,so you can add 32GB on top of the 32GB it already comes with...  ;D

Sony Ericcson´s Satio is a bad ass as well; (12MPX camera  :o :o)

good looks chad
any sprint/nextel nice phones out there with mp3/muzik and camera on it? lol

HTC Hero (runs Android) or HTC Touch Pro2 (runs Windows Mobile)

« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 07:32:18 PM by Vader »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2010, 06:17:00 AM »
thats waz up
good lookin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 06:25:27 AM »
doesn't it have a warrant?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 03:51:07 PM »
I did the same thing with my iphone. Got water damage. Wouldn't turn back on......... Was told by several people to put the phone in a container of rice. The rice absorbs whatever water is in your phone & dries it out. They said leave it in there for a couple days & it might be ok. I left it in there for 3 days, took it out, still wouldn't turn on.

So I went and bought a new iphone, and put the water damanged one up on ebay. Sold it for like $200 I think. Then it comes time to ship the water damaged iphone to the winning bidder, so I take it out of the rice & go to clean it up, and it happens to turn on just fine when I press the power button. Everything worked like a charm. I put it back up on ebay (since I just bought a new one) and sold it for $350 I believe.

I guess to make a long story short, leave it in a sealed container of rice for a couple weeks and that may solve your problem.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 03:54:46 PM »
I did the same thing with my iphone. Got water damage. Wouldn't turn back on......... Was told by several people to put the phone in a container of rice. The rice absorbs whatever water is in your phone & dries it out. They said leave it in there for a couple days & it might be ok. I left it in there for 3 days, took it out, still wouldn't turn on.

So I went and bought a new iphone, and put the water damanged one up on ebay. Sold it for like $200 I think. Then it comes time to ship the water damaged iphone to the winning bidder, so I take it out of the rice & go to clean it up, and it happens to turn on just fine when I press the power button. Everything worked like a charm. I put it back up on ebay (since I just bought a new one) and sold it for $350 I believe.

I guess to make a long story short, leave it in a sealed container of rice for a couple weeks and that may solve your problem.

i will keep that in mind if my jesus phone ever falls into water

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 03:55:07 PM »

the warranty does not cover water damage.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 03:56:50 PM »

oh shit, +1!!

thats some good shit to know, for any electronics.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2010, 06:48:46 PM »
I really want an iPhone now, but no way I'm signing for no damn new deal. I'm happy with the teleservice I use and they don't sell the damn phones!

kemizt

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2010, 07:10:37 PM »
Bundy how much for a new screen and where? I have a small crack up by the ear speaker and another small one down in the bottom right corner. I can live with it but if the price is right I might get the screen replaced.

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2010, 07:24:47 PM »
Bundy how much for a new screen and where? I have a small crack up by the ear speaker and another small one down in the bottom right corner. I can live with it but if the price is right I might get the screen replaced.

i've seen it for $50 on craigslist including installation

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 10:32:48 PM »
Does it matter what kind of rice it is?? haha

Kain pm'd me and said try leaving it in the sun

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 10:34:24 PM »

So you were going to sell your broken iphone to some poor sap on ebay? Thats pretty low doggy, I could never do people like that.

DIP DIP SET SET

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 10:50:49 PM »

So you were going to sell your broken iphone to some poor sap on ebay? Thats pretty low doggy, I could never do people like that.

Think he relisted it after he got it working again. Unlucky 1st buyer missed out on a cheap working IPhone.

Just saw the Google phone on the news, looks like every other touch screen.

Chad Vader

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2010, 11:11:20 PM »
Just saw the Google phone (HTC Nexus) on the news, looks like every other touch screen.

iPhone was not the first to sport touch screen  ;)
HTC made plenty of touch screen phones before iPhone dropped.
Like for example;

HTC Qtek 2020i Windows Mobile smartphone. Announced 2004
https://www.samstores.com/details.asp?ProdID=4453

and sony ericsson made quite a few as well:

Ericsson R380 released in 2000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ericsson_R380

The Sony Ericsson P800 is a smartphone introduced in 2002
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Ericsson_P800

Sony Ericsson P900 was introduced in 2003
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Ericsson_P900

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 08:19:42 AM by Vader The D.O.G »

ikke

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 07:03:55 AM »

the warranty does not cover water damage.
I'm sure you can get an extra insurance on it covering water damage.