Author Topic: Salinas has a higher homicide rate than LA (Muhfukka where you at)  (Read 597 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Salinas has a higher homicide rate than LA (Muhfukka where you at)
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2010, 02:08:29 PM »
The entire state is a ghetto except there are way more wankstas than real gangstas so you clowns tend to believe everything you hear

not even that whos gonna straight go banging? couple mins of fame for 25 to an L. times have changed of course, u cant go around blastin people u have shit with and dont expect to get caught up. id bet somebody would snitch, if not a foo, a bitch for damn sure.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2010, 02:14:47 PM »
The entire state is a ghetto except there are way more wankstas than real gangstas so you clowns tend to believe everything you hear

not even that whos gonna straight go banging? couple mins of fame for 25 to an L. times have changed of course, u cant go around blastin people u have shit with and dont expect to get caught up. id bet somebody would snitch, if not a foo, a bitch for damn sure.

what are you talkin about

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2010, 02:29:31 PM »

the whole concept of and media exploitation of gangbanging. to me all these retards putting  work and killing "random" people are damn straight wanksters to me, you wouldnt have these type of people if it wasnt for the mainstream media in the late 80s and 90s.

ThaChamp

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2010, 06:07:00 PM »

the whole concept of and media exploitation of gangbanging. to me all these retards putting  work and killing "random" people are damn straight wanksters to me, you wouldnt have these type of people if it wasnt for the mainstream media in the late 80s and 90s.

Ronney you must be stoned out of your fuckin mind cus nobody has a clue wtf your talking about

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2010, 06:56:35 PM »
salinas is probaly equivalent to bakersfield or any of those boonies, their farming lands or new communities where land is cheap. theres a lotta eses over there, but id bet less than 25% of them speak english
no doubt  in my mind that you have never been north of six flags . you have no fucking clue LOL.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2010, 08:32:17 PM »
salinas is probaly equivalent to bakersfield or any of those boonies, their farming lands or new communities where land is cheap. theres a lotta eses over there, but id bet less than 25% of them speak english
no doubt  in my mind that you have never been north of six flags . you have no fucking clue LOL.

lol I've been to sactown, the bay, n Bakersfield, bakersfield is full of border hopping eses

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2010, 09:15:51 PM »

lol I've been to sactown, the bay, n Bakersfield, bakersfield is full of border hopping eses

Just remember, all this stupid shit you're saying is ON RECORD LOONEY

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2010, 12:34:19 AM »

lol ive been to bakersfield couple times, that shit is farming land and full of border hoppers, i dont know what you tryna get at. its like you tryna say i didnt see shamu at seaworld.

Bananas

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2010, 12:50:09 AM »
We're talking about Salinas here toad.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2010, 12:53:21 AM »
not a surprise tho.  Bigger cities usually dont have as high a murder RATE.  You gotta remember tho, LA doesnt include areas like Compton, etc.  It does however include notoriously homosexual neighborhoods like Woodland Hills.  :-X

i ran into the Woodland Hills Gangsta Crips the other day...according to the FBI they're closely affiliated with the LAMB crew. i was kinda shook.

its nice there, i wouldnt mind living in woodland hills. its clean, and everything from the TGI fridays is about 2 times better and bigger. and ud most likely see celebs over there like jennifer love hewitt, dr. dre, will smith, etc etc.

yeah I checked the areas statistics online before lol  Yet some still try to convince us that it isnt THAT suburb lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2010, 01:13:12 AM »
haha what if.....what your girl moved there or lived there somehow? lol
ay baby....can you come thru tonight?
uhhhhh where you stay at again?

You're not gonna catch my ass in Salinas lol. That's all I'm sayin'.
My dad had that problem being an armenian dude while my mom lived in south central. Word got around that he was down with the Italian mafia so the gang members and crackheads never fucked with him or his car.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2010, 01:10:13 PM »
lol me and my sis ter are moving to oregon...........is there anyone from there?And what is the winters like?

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2010, 01:52:58 PM »

lol ive been to bakersfield couple times, that shit is farming land and full of border hoppers, i dont know what you tryna get at. its like you tryna say i didnt see shamu at seaworld.

Im saying you're roasting hella hoods in Cali when you live in the valley you catch what I'm saying?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2010, 05:34:31 PM »
winters are bad...cold, rainy really bad and sides that state is borin

lol me and my sis ter are moving to oregon...........is there anyone from there?And what is the winters like?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2010, 06:23:25 PM »

Im saying you're roasting hella hoods in Cali when you live in the valley you catch what I'm saying?

If you take the feelings outta this shit.  Im sure u get what he's sayin.  I never really spent a bunch of time IN Bakersfield...but been through it.  And there is a lotta country ass Mexicans out there.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"