Author Topic: iRAQ WEAPONS INSPECTIONS  (Read 241 times)

Instant_Killa

iRAQ WEAPONS INSPECTIONS
« on: November 24, 2002, 02:27:16 PM »
wELL I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE UN DICKS FREAKS WILL FIND WHEN THEY BEGIN INSPECTING IRAQ ON  27TH NOVEMBER.....

It would be a fucking slap on bush if their search proved worthless and if no weapons of mass destruction were found...lol

that would be fun to watch...especially the facial expression on bush's monkey mouth face

Don Seer

Re:iRAQ WEAPONS INSPECTIONS
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2002, 02:34:07 PM »
they;d just say that saddam has hidden or moved them around. stories about mobile weapons storage + factories next

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2002, 02:34:29 PM »
Yeah, and we all know there's nothing better than the u.s. getting made a fool.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2002, 06:25:17 PM »

well u know trauma...after watching Uncle Sam kick other nations around...we get excited when he gets made a fool of
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2002, 06:28:02 PM »
they;d just say that saddam has hidden or moved them around. stories about mobile weapons storage + factories next

word.

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2002, 06:28:17 PM »

word.

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2002, 06:34:37 PM »

well u know trauma...after watching Uncle Sam kick other nations around...we get excited when he gets made a fool of

word.  If someone is lying about something, you enjoy seeing the liar when he is exposed.

closetothalimit

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2002, 08:00:46 PM »

its true and it seems to happen alot

and considering america just wants iraq's oil theyll find another reason to invade and start The Gulf War 2: A Bush Is Back

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2002, 08:10:44 PM »
Explain something to me.  If we wanted Iraq's Oil, like ALL of you say. (Now, I'm not THE most intelligent person alive, but I try), Wouldn't we have just taken it last time?  

Do you honestly think we're gonna colonize Iraq? NOTHING WAS STOPPING US BEFORE! We whipped Iraq's ass, we could have owned the whole country, but that's not what we wanted.  Saadam signed the peace treaty, agreed to U.N. resolutions (Not U.S. resolutions, U.N. Resolutions) and the war stopped.

Notice, that it wasn't just America.  It was the U.N.  The United Nations.  The Nations.  United.  The Nations of the World.  Britian.  France.  Smaller Ones (hahaha).  The NATIONS.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2002, 08:12:22 PM »

word.  If someone is lying about something, you enjoy seeing the liar when he is exposed.

You have a lot of hate in you, man.  I hope you work that out.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2002, 08:20:52 PM »
I dont see any hate in Infinite, Trauma i disagree with you

this is natural human instincts, you subconciously enjoy when a Bully gets beat up, when a liar has his lies exposed...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

closetothalimit

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2002, 02:55:46 AM »

Notice, that it wasn't just America.  It was the U.N.  The United Nations.  The Nations.  United.  The Nations of the World.  Britian.  France.  Smaller Ones (hahaha).  The NATIONS.

notice that this time it is just america (and some of it's friends, including the country i live in) that want to invade iraq this time. UN dont want America to invade Iraq and havent been supportive of this idea this time, they are the ones trying to avoid it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2002, 02:56:46 AM by Rain »

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2002, 09:49:59 AM »
I dont see any hate in Infinite, Trauma i disagree with you

this is natural human instincts, you subconciously enjoy when a Bully gets beat up, when a liar has his lies exposed...

Yeah, but who's the bully on THIS board?

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2002, 09:50:25 AM »

The U.N. Fully supports everything the U.S. has done to Iraq.