Author Topic: [New] Crooked I - On to the Next Shit Freestyle  (Read 851 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [New] Crooked I - On to the Next Shit Freestyle
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2010, 08:22:52 AM »
in what way is jay better than crooked?

Of course Jay-Z is better than Crooked I. That's like saying somebody from NBA who's always scoring mad points on training but zero points in the real game, is better than Kobe.

Well, for one, he has released an album. That should end the debate. But if you want to get technical, he is a better songwriter; picking beats, making hooks... making songs.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 09:17:01 AM »
I'm not going to compare the two artistically because I got love for both but clearly Jay has handled his career far superior than Crooked.   I highlight this because Crooked probably has the material to make me think he's a dope song writer but he hasn't released it due to him wanting to properly capitalise off his music where as someone like Jay can release his music because he has capitalised off it.

Bar to bar only mean so much but at the same time having song structure only means so much when you're not bringing the bars.

Both have released material that connects.  My gut tells me Crooked has mad slept on material in song format where Jay has slept on bars.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »
yeah jay got albums etc....millions of records  n $$$$ but bar for bar
does jay even write all his lyrics?
im talkin as far as rapper vs rapper here not the overall picture cuz obviously jay wins
but rappin wise....come on g crooked killin muffuccaz jay included

in what way is jay better than crooked?

Of course Jay-Z is better than Crooked I. That's like saying somebody from NBA who's always scoring mad points on training but zero points in the real game, is better than Kobe.

Well, for one, he has released an album. That should end the debate. But if you want to get technical, he is a better songwriter; picking beats, making hooks... making songs.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.