Author Topic: I feel sorry for kids now a days  (Read 1227 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: I feel sorry for kids now a days
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2010, 03:50:34 AM »
Yep , kids want to own everything and do everything the sooner they can today .... I was playing soccer/B-ball , video games when I was 12-13 now they start smoking/drinking/fucking at that age...

This new generation won't do all the usual things Uknowhatitis described ( and these were GREAT) ... they will spend all day checking their cellphone and updating their Facebook  ...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2010, 03:54:07 AM »
6 year old kids have cell phones these days...lol
lol for real, that's sad. I got my first one when I was like 19-20. These brats are spoiled now, too many options involving electronics. I remember finding a wall & playing ball with others or even with myself in the backyard, riding a bike for hours, playing marbles, hide & seek, Gameboy, SNES, sitting in the playground all day, running through sprinklers when they were watering the garden,playing with yo-yos & all that shit. I didn't even have a computer back then. Damn I miss all of that.
kids still do that, there screaming always pissed me off.
Not here, most of them just stand in groups drinking beer, smoking cigarettes & acting all hard (LOL). Don't get me wrong, I like smoking weed, doing meth & I LOVE drinking alcohol (got 2 alcoholics in the family) but I'm grown up (that's the difference) & like Z-Ro said "I handle my business so I think I deserve to get throwed" 8) & for the kids playing outside, its not like they're sittng outside all day. They're out for like 2-3 hours. I barely sat at home.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 04:03:54 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2010, 04:34:20 AM »
Now a days all these kids do is sit around in and play video games and surf the net.  Sports have to be all organized today.  Remember playing pick up games in the school yard.  We used to play Baseball in a concrete school yard and with not nearly enough kids either.  Or playing Basketball all night or playing handball on an random wall you could find.  And if you never rode on your friends bike handle bars you lost.  80's babies had it good.  The summer time you were out all night.  These kids now a days they look at you like you got three heads when you tell them to play outside.

80's Babies stand up.

I can quote you on all that, just change your sports to football and 80s to 90s, then we good.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

ikke

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2010, 06:14:52 AM »
6 year old kids have cell phones these days...lol
lol for real, that's sad. I got my first one when I was like 19-20. These brats are spoiled now, too many options involving electronics. I remember finding a wall & playing ball with others or even with myself in the backyard, riding a bike for hours, playing marbles, hide & seek, Gameboy, SNES, sitting in the playground all day, running through sprinklers when they were watering the garden,playing with yo-yos & all that shit. I didn't even have a computer back then. Damn I miss all of that.
kids still do that, there screaming always pissed me off.
Not here, most of them just stand in groups drinking beer, smoking cigarettes & acting all hard (LOL). Don't get me wrong, I like smoking weed, doing meth & I LOVE drinking alcohol (got 2 alcoholics in the family) but I'm grown up (that's the difference) & like Z-Ro said "I handle my business so I think I deserve to get throwed" 8) & for the kids playing outside, its not like they're sittng outside all day. They're out for like 2-3 hours. I barely sat at home.
what's your definition of kids ffs?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2010, 07:33:29 AM »
Yep , kids want to own everything and do everything the sooner they can today .... I was playing soccer/B-ball , video games when I was 12-13 now they start smoking/drinking/fucking at that age...

This new generation won't do all the usual things Uknowhatitis described ( and these were GREAT) ... they will spend all day checking their cellphone and updating their Facebook  ...

true that,my little brother is 16 and he act like he's fucking 30 : YOU'RE A KID FOR FUCK SAKES

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2010, 01:08:24 PM »

true that,my little brother is 16 and he act like he's fucking 30 : YOU'RE A KID FOR FUCK SAKES

they sure act like it, but they for damn sure dont live it or take responsibilities for it. think of how much of a joke the american politics is, and think of it how much of a joke its gonna be 50 years from now when all these dumb kids  become adults.

its going to be horrible, agenda 21 is going to be in effect, i just hope i wont be alive for the 2nd coming of hitler.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Fraxxx

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2010, 04:53:44 PM »
The one thing about being an 80's-baby that makes me feel best is, that I was able to hear the music this whole forum is about when it came out, beginning from Efil4zaggin! The Golden Era of Westcoast Rap! Could only be happier if I'd lived in the 60's and witnessed Soul music first hand. 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2010, 10:40:14 AM »
I was born in 70's and man I never thought that computyers would go down from taking one whole entire room up to the small that they are now...........the 70's were wild,the year before they walked on the moon.............

Bananas

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2010, 01:38:54 AM »
I was born in 70's and man I never thought that computyers would go down from taking one whole entire room up to the small that they are now...........the 70's were wild,the year before they walked on the moon.............

They walked on the moon in 1969 you dumb cunt.

Anyways, the 90's sucked. Politically correct movement, the girls dressed in baggie clothes, alternative rock was at an all time high. 90's babies I'm sorry you had to be born in such a boring decade.

Now the coke and prosperity fueled day-glo 80's, thats where it was at. There's a reason it's pop music sound has never died.

ThaChamp

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2010, 01:42:23 AM »

Anyways, the 90's sucked. Politically correct movement, the girls dressed in baggie clothes, alternative rock was at an all time high. 90's babies I'm sorry you had to be born in such a boring decade.

Now the coke and prosperity fueled day-glo 80's, thats where it was at. There's a reason it's pop music sound has never died.

your such a faggot
you got it all wrong
bill clinton got his dick sucked, bitches were whores in disguise, rock was actually almost as good as gangsta rap was till 2pac came in...

yall fags are trippin
and i support george bushs wars just cus he gets stupid doo doo dumb

ThaChamp

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2010, 01:43:39 AM »

p.s. keep suckin dick for coke

Bananas

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2010, 01:45:33 AM »
hahaha apparently all that politically correctness and lame women turned em in to sensitive whiners too.

ThaChamp

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2010, 02:09:14 AM »
hahaha apparently all that politically correctness and lame women turned em in to sensitive whiners too.

fuck it i respect woman... cus Hillary let Bill get his dick suck and gave that nicca a pass...

fuck the bullshit thats a win in my book