Author Topic: Jay-Z's "On to the Next One" Is a Tool of the Illuminati  (Read 817 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Jay-Z's "On to the Next One" Is a Tool of the Illuminati
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »
i still think that the video is kick ass!

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz Deny Any Satanic Link To "On To The Next One" Video
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 10:17:11 PM »
http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/jayz-amp-swizz-beatz-deny-any

Jay-Z's new avant-garde video for "On To the Next One" — with images of ram skulls, black crows and a Joker-like clown — has some bloggers talking that Jay is dabbling in demonic imagery and Freemason symbolism. Hov thinks that's ridiculous.

"I got a lot of money," Hov told Power 105.1 radio host Ed Lover Wednesday. "When people get a lot of money, they start getting those rumors like Tom Cruise, Willie Smith. That's ridiculous."

Hov is also the subject of new independent street DVD which alleges he is "Hip-Hop's Master Mason," and the Blueprint pays homage to a secret society.

"That's crazy to me," Jay scoffed. "I gotta remind people I'm from Marcy Projects. I can't get into a golf club in Palm Springs."

Swizz Beatz also denied rumors that the "On To the Next One" clip promotes devil worship.

"I don't think about that. I know that's a billion percent not true. The video displays another level of art and creativity from two great minds: the director and Jay — and myself, bringing the collaboration together. It's no satanic ways around me and that's for sure," he explained. "I'm with Jay — I never see none of that stuff around him unless he's hiding something, which I doubt. C'mon man. That's silly stuff. That stuff you don't even comment on, we on to the next one."

"I'm aware of the stir the video has caused and what people are saying," the clip's director Sam Brown told Vibe.com. "I think when you're dealing in abstract imagery people are going to want to draw lines between things and make sense of it. However, I've always felt that the viewing public was, in general, extremely visually literate. They don't always want or need things to be spelt out for them. One of the great things about music videos are they can be enjoyed purely visually — it doesn't need to mean anything or make any sense. Conspiracy theory is another thing entirely, and seems to me to be about projecting pre-existing beliefs and desperately looking for things that confirm them. There is imagery in this video that is drawn from all over the place. None of it is owned by any one culture or belief system. You can connect anything if you try hard enough, and make it mean anything you want it to."

"It didn't look like we was worshipping the devil," Swizz continued, speaking on behalf of himself, Jay and Young Jeezy, who are all featured in the video. "It was easy. The song, the chemistry between me, Jay [and] Jeezy is a natural flow. When you put that in front of camera, it's natural. Jay was on set, I think, for only two hours. I was on set for like, a hour. Same thing. Jeezy was there. It was real quick. The director took it and went on to the next one. ... I never expected the video to come out like that ... it's like a portrait. It's like a canvas he took, which was the green screen, and he took that canvas and really painted it Murakami, Basquiat style. There go the results."

Jay Z mix

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 10:18:04 PM »
i think he scared his fans on that joint.  He gotta get back to that Hood shit

The Overfiend

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 10:22:58 PM »
.i'd probly load my next video with masonic symbology as well....just to fuck wit yalls tiny minds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 10:33:38 AM »
The 2010 calendar year got off to an interesting start as Jay-Z premiered his Swizz Beatz-assisted video, "On To The Next One" at the stroke of midnight on January 1. Soon after the premiere, people took to various message boards and social networking sites to question if images from the video were in reference to the occult or other secret societies. One of the images in question was a Crucifix placed between two bullets (see below). The response was so overwhelming that artists not even remotely connected to the song spoke up in Jay-Z's defense. In a recent interview with Ed Lover, Jay-Z spoke on the mild uproar.

"I got a lot of money," Jay-Z offered. "You know when people get a lot of money, they start getting those rumors like Tom Cruise and Will Smith. That's ridiculous; that's crazy to me."

After again denying any kind of occult affiliation, Jay-Z added, "I think I need to remind people I'm from Marcy Projects. You can't get into those prestigious clubs. I can't even get into the golf club in Palm Springs."

LOL at this lieing fool.  He's gettin shook...everybody's catchin on to this shit.

Fuck Jay Z

jeromechickenbone

Re: Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz Deny Any Satanic Link To "On To The Next One" Video
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 10:37:34 AM »
Ok, then why don't they explain what they were doing with those symbols and what they symbolize in the video.

Who's ideas were they?

The director is right, people aren't completely fucking retarded and can recognize shit as blatant as this.  They can explain it away to those who only pay attention in passing, butto anyone who pays attention it's laughable.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 03:23:05 PM »
Jay's the biggest tool in hiphop controlled by the illuminati through the Freemasons which was conquered by the Illuminati 1800s. Jay is the lead actor to spread disinformation about the true meaning of hip hop. With the power of the illuminati, Jay is the so called "Golden Boy" of Hip Hop. He's constantly shoved down the throats of the sheeple on Televison and Radio. His sales numbers are overinflated to show that he's always a box office success. Magazines give his albums solid rating even when they are wack as shit. Subliminal messages/symbolism is shown throughout his videos. Those Illuminati mafuckas are sick/arrogant bastards. Jay is gonna burn in hell for being a sellout. He sold his soul to Lucifer and he's gonna be punished cuz karmas a bitch.

Think about his for a sec......................Hip hop music sales are probably at an all time worst right now in the last 10 years. Big acts like 50 cent can barely pull 100k in a week while its business as usual for Jay. He still puttin up solid numbers cuz he's an illuminati tool..........The last man standin in hip hop.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 03:26:02 PM by David Mack »

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 12:41:41 PM »
Whoever wrote the original article on Jay-Z's link to the Illuminati really needs to get out of the house more.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 07:45:22 PM »
lol

Whoever wrote the original article on Jay-Z's link to the Illuminati really needs to get out of the house more.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 08:12:49 PM »
Jay's the biggest tool in hiphop controlled by the illuminati through the Freemasons which was conquered by the Illuminati 1800s. Jay is the lead actor to spread disinformation about the true meaning of hip hop. With the power of the illuminati, Jay is the so called "Golden Boy" of Hip Hop. He's constantly shoved down the throats of the sheeple on Televison and Radio. His sales numbers are overinflated to show that he's always a box office success. Magazines give his albums solid rating even when they are wack as shit. Subliminal messages/symbolism is shown throughout his videos. Those Illuminati mafuckas are sick/arrogant bastards. Jay is gonna burn in hell for being a sellout. He sold his soul to Lucifer and he's gonna be punished cuz karmas a bitch.

Think about his for a sec......................Hip hop music sales are probably at an all time worst right now in the last 10 years. Big acts like 50 cent can barely pull 100k in a week while its business as usual for Jay. He still puttin up solid numbers cuz he's an illuminati tool..........The last man standin in hip hop.

what about em or lil wayne? they had good numbers too ,illuminati again?