Author Topic: $2 million for 5 songs (FUCK)  (Read 523 times)

Elano

$2 million for 5 songs (FUCK)
« on: January 06, 2010, 08:23:32 AM »
A minor controversy has broken out in the gossip rags recently over Beyonce allegedly taking $2 million in cash from one of Mummar Qaddaffi's kids (who is known colloquially as Hannibal, because he is a nice guy*) to perform in St. Barts at Nikki Beach for the likes of Paul Allen and Lindsay Lohan at an exclusive party. Beyonce performed a whole five songs for her $2 million, which is an hourly rate of about $6 million. 

Now, this is the part where I talk about how it's "deplorable" that Beyonce would take $2 million clams from the son of a dictator, and how she should have standards in who she gets paid by. But let's be honest, it's not like she performed for $3000 and a free buffet; she got paid GNP money. I mean, I'd do horrible things for a Qaddafi son for a chance at $2 million. I'd even write his autobiography for, like, $15,000 and a Pizza Hut gift card.

Furthermore, it's easy to say Beyonce shouldn't perform for Qaddafi, but someone else will if she won't. And personally, I'd rather see Beyonce get paid that money than Justin Bieber or Young MC. Plus the concert was probably pretty cool.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Re: $2 million for 5 songs (FUCK)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 10:22:14 AM »
i dont care if 2pac, Big L, Biggie, Dilla, Mausberg and the whole Beatles raised from the dead and did a 12 hour show for Bill Gates + friends. 2 Million dollars is way to mutch money to perform your fucking art.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 10:55:03 AM »
i dont care if 2pac, Big L, Biggie, Dilla, Mausberg and the whole Beatles raised from the dead and did a 12 hour show for Bill Gates + friends. 2 Million dollars is way to mutch money to perform your fucking art.

you can throw JMJ in that also  ;D

StevenQBosell

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 04:58:54 PM »

you can throw JMJ in that also  ;D

And Big Pun and Eazy

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 05:01:18 PM »
jay thought her well haha, like bitch go get me that cash....

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 05:39:52 PM »
See, these peeps like beyonce are fuckin w these crazy fucks like kadafi or however u wanna spell it. Pure evil. Fuck them and their 2 milli.

Jaydc

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 11:46:02 PM »
Some people will do anything for money.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 11:50:15 PM »
God damn this is a disgusting world we live in

DIP DIP SET SET