Author Topic: [Audio] Nate Dogg - Music & Me (Bonus Tracks etc.)  (Read 748 times)

Will_B

Re: [Audio] Nate Dogg - Music & Me (Bonus Tracks etc.)
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 02:13:47 PM »
Props, iv been sleeping on those gangsta remixs since they came out

Anybody know what Songs lyrics are in the booklet instead of Ditty Dum Ditty Do?

keep it real

nate dogg feat fabolous lil mo and icarus, it ended up on some soundtrack and nate self titled album. it doesn't have the same same on both record. keep it real is for nate's album.

Sorry, are there 2 versions of Keep It Real? Think it ended up dropping on Icarus's album before the Nate Dogg 'official' Bootleg.

Mista Rosa

Re: [Audio] Nate Dogg - Music & Me (Bonus Tracks etc.)
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 04:38:36 AM »
Props, iv been sleeping on those gangsta remixs since they came out

Anybody know what Songs lyrics are in the booklet instead of Ditty Dum Ditty Do?

keep it real

nate dogg feat fabolous lil mo and icarus, it ended up on some soundtrack and nate self titled album. it doesn't have the same same on both record. keep it real is for nate's album.

Sorry, are there 2 versions of Keep It Real? Think it ended up dropping on Icarus's album before the Nate Dogg 'official' Bootleg.

no, it's just two different names. "treat this game" is the alternate name. nate dogg recycled a lot of songs on his "nate dogg" record. i can't believe it's his last album, 4 years after music and me, and he just botched it.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."