Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 61683 times)

Dane

• 'G'
Re: News about Game's R.E.D. album
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 10:08:37 AM »
This album should be called Game & friends, Or Game duets.

Don't think I've ever seen an artist using so many other artists and producers to promote his forthcoming album.

It only tells me one thing, that he's a very insecure person, who doesn't believe in himself, and is desperate to sell the needed 100 k first week. (I can't believe he's going to sell more than that, not without Em or 50 on the album)

Game simply ain't a good songwriter. He's a good rapper and he has a good universal flow, but thats pretty much it. But he constantly need other stars around him, on his own he's completely lost. It becomes more and more clear, that 50 really did create him (why would he else try to squash it these many times), his actions are so wack, crying on camera, cause G-Unit turned down a reunion tribute song to Sean Bell, defending his change of heart appearance, as himself been a pimp, that MJ squashed the beef between him and 50, I mean come on, dissing Suge again, when everyone has seen the photo of you almost peeing yourself standing next to the guy.

He's claiming blood and Compton to a degree of being ridiculous. I'm a gangsta this and gangbanger that, it's a guy desperate to prove himself to be a tough guy.

A song with Lady Gaga, sure why not (if it got served to you, it'd be stupid tu turn it down). She is dope, and the hottest thing right now.

But it starts to sound like concept songs, each song featuring 3 other artists, and thats wack unless you are a producer like Dr.Dre or Timberland.

The Krazy track was horrible, Big Money has a killer beat, but that selfproclam/ bragging, In da club wannabe vibe is wack as hell, the emotional track (can't remember the name, is ok, but a little too many name drops. I really liked Bang along, that was a really cool mellow track, and a guarenteed hit record.

It's gonna be fun to hear who else he's been begging for guest appearances from, the first ones he's asked is clearly 50, Eminem and / or Jay-Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2010, 10:35:54 AM »
some of you are really dumb.. at this point Game got 5 guests and 4 producers on his album... Jay-Z had 11 guests and 7 different producers on Blueprint 3.. stop whining motherfuckers and wait for the album!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2010, 07:20:22 PM »
real talk
game cant hold himself down on his own album
tell these bws groupies

This album should be called Game & friends, Or Game duets.

Don't think I've ever seen an artist using so many other artists and producers to promote his forthcoming album.

It only tells me one thing, that he's a very insecure person, who doesn't believe in himself, and is desperate to sell the needed 100 k first week. (I can't believe he's going to sell more than that, not without Em or 50 on the album)

Game simply ain't a good songwriter. He's a good rapper and he has a good universal flow, but thats pretty much it. But he constantly need other stars around him, on his own he's completely lost. It becomes more and more clear, that 50 really did create him (why would he else try to squash it these many times), his actions are so wack, crying on camera, cause G-Unit turned down a reunion tribute song to Sean Bell, defending his change of heart appearance, as himself been a pimp, that MJ squashed the beef between him and 50, I mean come on, dissing Suge again, when everyone has seen the photo of you almost peeing yourself standing next to the guy.

He's claiming blood and Compton to a degree of being ridiculous. I'm a gangsta this and gangbanger that, it's a guy desperate to prove himself to be a tough guy.

A song with Lady Gaga, sure why not (if it got served to you, it'd be stupid tu turn it down). She is dope, and the hottest thing right now.

But it starts to sound like concept songs, each song featuring 3 other artists, and thats wack unless you are a producer like Dr.Dre or Timberland.

The Krazy track was horrible, Big Money has a killer beat, but that selfproclam/ bragging, In da club wannabe vibe is wack as hell, the emotional track (can't remember the name, is ok, but a little too many name drops. I really liked Bang along, that was a really cool mellow track, and a guarenteed hit record.

It's gonna be fun to hear who else he's been begging for guest appearances from, the first ones he's asked is clearly 50, Eminem and / or Jay-Z
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2010, 08:05:23 PM »
lmfao at having Nicki Minaj on this :-X

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Is FEB 16th still the date for R.E.D. ?! Where the singles, videos etc. @ ????
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2010, 10:27:33 AM »
Anybody heard anything ?

Just a month left.. Singles and videos should be droppin real soon...  ??

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
 was thinking the same thing the other day either it's gonna get pushed back again or he thinks those two tracks were enough to promote the album. In either case it can't be good. His next single has to be sure fire or I see Game doing 50 numbers.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I was wondering the same thing... Unless they plan on releasing a track soon with a video..but i doubt it. Usually we'd get pics from video shoots or wtv. I have a feeling it might be delayed for at least another month or two, latest June. I say this keeping in mind that game wanted to land a joint with Lady Gaga. Plus in the last few weeks he's been doing joints with other artists, and producers so they may need more time to establish the final track list.

This is my opinion.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I think we can assume its gonna get a push back!

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2010, 01:12:00 PM »
She fucking sucks.

If this ho can rap, then so can Angel Lola Luv.

MediumL

lol Most def gonna get pushed back
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I think we know it's gonna get a push back!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
I was wondering the same thing... Unless they plan on releasing a track soon with a video..but i doubt it. Usually we'd get pics from video shoots or wtv. I have a feeling it might be delayed for at least another month or two, latest June. I say this keeping in mind that game wanted to land a joint with Lady Gaga. Plus in the last few weeks he's been doing joints with other artists, and producers so they may need more time to establish the final track list.

This is my opinion.

If they release something they should do it really soon.. like.. NOW!.. or else there will be no buzz for his album..

yeah I think that maybe the Gaga feature and his Dre touches are delayin everything.. -_- .

Just forget the Dre beats then and fuckin drop the album..

We all saw how he did without Dre on DA.. shit was amazing.. and LAX was a good album..

He shouldnt wait forever for a few leftover mediocre beats and some random mixing or whatever.. smh

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Pushed back to March 23rd. Game gotta finish community service before he can travel and promote the album

Blood$

I hope they scrap "Big Money" and "Krazy" or maybe just include those on a bonus CD... "Krazy" was a decent joint IMO but there would be nowhere to fit it in on a Game album

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Pushed back to March 23rd. Game gotta finish community service before he can travel and promote the album

fuck that shit.. I hope every snitch in the world dies...

and Im not surprised.. I just really wanted to hear the album..

and I hope Krazy isnt released on anything..

I do hope Big Money becomes a bonus track..