Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 61685 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: News about Game's R.E.D. album
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2010, 10:31:54 AM »
50 right now has absolutely nothing to offer: Game is a better rapper, songwriter, hook singer, better ear for production, better flow, better delivery, better lyrics, better executive producer role.... 4 Years ago it was the other way around but things have changed. It's not 03-05 anymore.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: R.E.D. Album Pushed Back... Again
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2010, 11:19:35 AM »
obviously, a single hasn't even dropped
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2010, 11:41:46 AM »

What happened to the wack ass Gucci Mane Single? Dat shit flopped like a mafucka.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

EFFeX

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2010, 11:52:02 AM »
If you ask me... This is a good thing, there isn't nearly enough buzz for his project right now.

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2010, 12:06:11 PM »
Ah, come on... Not quite true.

BISD was rather good, but clearly the buzz has died down completely, It has sold over 350 k now in the US, so he has probably sold at least 500 - 750 k worldwide at this point. (haven't been able to find the worldwide chart)

Game is a good rapper with a universal flow, that much I'll give you,and with the right help he can rape any beat....
But come on, the hooks and namedropping and depending on others has always been his problem.

Flow, better delivery, better lyrics are debatable, executive producers role, get the fuck outta here man  ???

50 can do an album by himself, the Game simply can't.

Before I could have seen Game come up on top. But the guy simply hasn't got his head right and has too many issues with his own persona he needs to solve.

His disses are downright embarrasing at this point, cause he has tried to apoligize way too many times, all those stupid tattoo's, now a Neptunes one, I mean come on, dummy, u look like the biggest wanker ever.

I mean, finally when we are about to think he actually means that he'll leave the beef alone, trying to tell a cute little story bout how Michael Jackson wanted to squash the beef with 50, there was no respons from the G-Unit camp, so he turns around the next week and ask his Australian fans to kill him and the rest of the unit for him, it's clearly a guy who can't cope with the fact, that it's over with, they want nothing to do with his ass, period!

50 Cent has played himself with sales, but he has never bowed down to Game. For that I respect him, Game simply fucked it up way too much for it to be squashed. Same with Buck now.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2010, 12:24:02 PM »

What happened to the wack ass Gucci Mane Single? Dat shit flopped like a mafucka.

there's your answer

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2010, 12:54:56 PM »
is this album being released on Aftermath?

Lucifuge

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2010, 12:56:53 PM »
he's waiting for lady gaga ;D ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

GangstaBoogy

Looks like I won't be buying any cds till March =(
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2010, 02:42:02 PM »
If you ask me... This is a good thing, there isn't nearly enough buzz for his project right now.
  Exactly. They need to build some kind of buzz for the album and right now, they haven't got it yet. Working with Dre is a nice touch but that alone ain't gonna break this record.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
I think the original Red Album (December 09) got deleted, now they're in the middle of a new album, very Pop influenced with so many new guests and the February release was just bogus, like the March one and the next to come.

D.A UK

• Lil Geezy
Game & Dr Dre & Blackwallstreet...
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2010, 02:46:25 PM »
So we all know the games back in with the doctor and back on interscope, pharrel on board.

http://thisizgame.ning.com/forum/topics/new-game-with-dre

From what i seen on twitter hes back with the old BWS too!

GRIDES Twitter...

Bws new and old back together again we run this shit.....

Oh yeah @ihategame got a joint from snoop that's gonna blow yall mind....

Finally the tatoo on my arm was not in vain BLACK WALL STREET FROM BRAZIL AND WILMINGTON

The Black Lives America Couldn't Kill We All Street.....

Coming back online soon TheBlackWallStreet.com

PHATRATS Twitter...

Last night was a very special night 4 BWS. @ihategame salute Big Fase 100 salute

1/18/10 is the 5yr anniversary of The Game's Documentary album. All BWS is coming 2gether

Get at @ihategame @bigfase @2teez @gride @jerzmusic @slimmenace BWS4LIFE

O and games twitter...

Me & @taydoetv @avanterose & @younglo was in the studio last night wit Dr. Dre !!! #classicnight & the Goose still got me faded.... DAMN !

I think 2010 will be games year!

Nas Won! "I prove you lost already"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2010, 03:09:45 PM »
Ah, come on... Not quite true.

BISD was rather good, but clearly the buzz has died down completely, It has sold over 350 k now in the US, so he has probably sold at least 500 - 750 k worldwide at this point. (haven't been able to find the worldwide chart)

Game is a good rapper with a universal flow, that much I'll give you,and with the right help he can rape any beat....
But come on, the hooks and namedropping and depending on others has always been his problem.

Flow, better delivery, better lyrics are debatable, executive producers role, get the fuck outta here man  ???

50 can do an album by himself, the Game simply can't.

Before I could have seen Game come up on top. But the guy simply hasn't got his head right and has too many issues with his own persona he needs to solve.

His disses are downright embarrasing at this point, cause he has tried to apoligize way too many times, all those stupid tattoo's, now a Neptunes one, I mean come on, dummy, u look like the biggest wanker ever.

I mean, finally when we are about to think he actually means that he'll leave the beef alone, trying to tell a cute little story bout how Michael Jackson wanted to squash the beef with 50, there was no respons from the G-Unit camp, so he turns around the next week and ask his Australian fans to kill him and the rest of the unit for him, it's clearly a guy who can't cope with the fact, that it's over with, they want nothing to do with his ass, period!

50 Cent has played himself with sales, but he has never bowed down to Game. For that I respect him, Game simply fucked it up way too much for it to be squashed. Same with Buck now.

Fifthy USED to bea good executive producer, now he ain't. 50 USED to be a great hook singer now he's not. You're talking like we're still in 03. As far as all the other things you've said, what the hell has that got to do with music ? Absolutely nothing, good music is good music.

And as far as 50 doing albums by himself; he did that with Curtis, T.O.S. and BISD and all that was trash. He needs Dre & Em more than Game.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 03:11:54 PM by Meho »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game & Dr Dre & Blackwallstreet...
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2010, 05:27:57 PM »
over 50's dead body

I think 2010 will be games year!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

Re: Game & Dr Dre & Blackwallstreet...
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2010, 05:30:32 PM »
I was actually gonna make a thread for The Documentary 5th anniversary lol too late I guess