Author Topic: hell hath no fury like a woman scorned  (Read 801 times)

Sikotic™

Re: hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 10:02:41 PM »
Realest shit ever spoken...2 fuckin yrs after I ended shit w this broad and she's still tryin to make my life as hellish as possible.

Gotta watch these broads man.
She's probably still pissed over some little shit that you don't even remember anymore. I hate that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 11:30:36 PM »
Realest shit ever spoken...2 fuckin yrs after I ended shit w this broad and she's still tryin to make my life as hellish as possible.

theres always solutions. don't be afraid. do what you have to do. we will understand.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 01:24:42 AM »

theres always solutions. don't be afraid. do what you have to do. we will understand.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaChamp

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 01:30:08 AM »
yes, a lot of these bitches are psycho. 

cant say it any better

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 11:29:16 AM »
What about dudes?? I have this dude stalkin me tryin to make my life hell and he wasn't even my boyfriend lol. Mufuckas say Im bitter just because I got my heart broken but at least I leave niggas alone and don't take it out on the next.....until they give me a reason that is ;D

Wow. I thought you was a dude.

Ummm...you seen my posts in this thread.  I hope u aint think I was jokin around talkin about stalkin a dude! lol

Wait, ha? ThaRealSupreme's a female? I thought that was a nigga. But if I'm right thinkin' he's a he, what a gay post. Ya follow? :D

lol it was confirmed like 2 years ago, lol black girls man they talk like dudes.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 11:34:26 AM »
What about dudes?? I have this dude stalkin me tryin to make my life hell and he wasn't even my boyfriend lol. Mufuckas say Im bitter just because I got my heart broken but at least I leave niggas alone and don't take it out on the next.....until they give me a reason that is ;D

Ummm...you seen my posts in this thread.  I hope u aint think I was jokin around talkin about stalkin a dude! lol

Wait, ha? ThaRealSupreme's a female? I thought that was a nigga. But if I'm right thinkin' he's a he, what a gay post. Ya follow? :D

black girls man they talk like dudes.

How u figure?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

illwill

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 11:53:56 AM »
TheRealSupreme is broad ?

Pics or it didn't happen.

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 12:01:03 PM »
U guys know she used to have her pic in her avatar forever right?

illwill

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 12:02:46 PM »

I drink a lot so my memory is shot.  Hell I'm hungover at work right now.

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2010, 12:06:49 PM »

What do u do?  EMT?

illwill

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 12:21:18 PM »

What do u do?  EMT?

Ocean Import manager for a customs broker.  I think my job is one of the reasons I drink lol.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 01:58:53 PM »
Bull shit....black girls aren't known to talk like me nor have my knowledge because they're oblivious and get their info second hand 'cause they're ridin some niggas dick, real talk. I realized that bitch niggas gave my opinion more respect when I took my picture down and they assumed I was a man....smh.

Same reason these soft and moist males get intimidated by me whenever I speak in person. I'll be a lady in a man's presence but I make males question their inner gender if they act like a bitch and it's just that simple because I'm really no threat to men.

lol it was confirmed like 2 years ago, lol black girls man they talk like dudes.

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 02:03:48 PM »
Bull shit....black girls aren't known to talk like me nor have my knowledge because they're oblivious and get their info second hand 'cause they're ridin some niggas dick, real talk. I realized that bitch niggas gave my opinion more respect when I took my picture down and they assumed I was a man....smh.

Same reason these soft and moist males get intimidated by me whenever I speak in person. I'll be a lady in a man's presence but I make males question their inner gender if they act like a bitch and it's just that simple because I'm really no threat to men.

well they prob riding some niggas dick than  ::)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 02:30:47 PM »
U look sheltered  ;D it's ok...thats a good thing

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 02:35:43 PM »
U look sheltered  ;D it's ok...thats a good thing

lol sheltered, im probaly the last person on this forum thats sheltered, i aint no pro at knowing a black bitches mentality, but its pretty funny how you took my joke seriously.

i never dissed u or treated u wrong when u said u were a female, but cmon now how you gonna differentiate yourself from other women when u take shit so seriously like a woman.