Poll

should child molesters be castrated? poll!

Yes of course
12 (63.2%)
No
3 (15.8%)
I'm not sure...I'm a big gangster drester fan and this is just tough for me I'm sorry. I also like Gary Glitter.
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: should child molesters be castrated? poll!  (Read 1322 times)

Bananas

Re: should child molesters be castrated? poll!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 11:54:41 PM »
Nope. They'd still get pleasure from performing on kids. dick or no dick.

ThaChamp

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 01:19:52 AM »
look bez and lights deserve to  be in jail for pedophilia... but if a girl is 17 and her pussy is shaved and she wants to fuck you.... and you so happen to be 18-21 well break that bitch off something good....

any man who takes advantage of kids and any molesters or rapists (raping is ok if they are of age in some circumstances) of teenager should be thrown in jail... raped by mauzip and get aids from him and forever burn in hell

im just sayin tho

ikke

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 04:54:47 AM »
No, the parents should however, it's their fault.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 06:18:20 AM »
only so much a parent can do
thats why they call em predators...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 06:19:25 AM »

You aren't born to be a child molester, your parents fuck up raising you.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 06:24:19 AM »
thats part of the problem.......when that sick muffucca takes you from your parents...abducts you or somethin of that nature....how is that your parents fault entirely?

You aren't born to be a child molester, your parents fuck up raising you.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ikke

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 07:09:12 AM »
thats part of the problem.......when that sick muffucca takes you from your parents...abducts you or somethin of that nature....how is that your parents fault entirely?
The parents of the child molester are to blame, nobody else is to blame.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 12:26:26 PM »
so let em jus get away with the worst shit possible?
rape...you good g..go right ahead and pass go...lol

you got all that from him saying "no"?

lol thank you. 

On a related note, laws for child molesters get stricter every time it is brought up.  No politician wants to look soft on child molesters crime, it's suicide.  That's why in some cities or towns, they have to introduce themselves to their neighbors, they have to announce that they plan to live in a certain area, etc etc.  It's a crime that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.  And all of this is after serving time in a prison where other prisoners know that you molested a child. 

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 12:59:05 PM »

i doubt thats always the case. some people are just born fucced up. it could be a genetic flaw. it's like them niggas can't help it...they see a baby's ass and they dicc gets hard immediately. it's like me and orit...i can't help that shit. i injure my dicc EVERYTIME i see her body on display.

i do agree that a lot of times it is the parents...a lot of them molesters seem to have been molested themselves. i think it could be a few different factors. genetics, parents, thizzin with lights, etc.

ikke

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2010, 01:33:55 PM »

i doubt thats always the case. some people are just born fucced up. it could be a genetic flaw. it's like them niggas can't help it...they see a baby's ass and they dicc gets hard immediately. it's like me and orit...i can't help that shit. i injure my dicc EVERYTIME i see her body on display.

i do agree that a lot of times it is the parents...a lot of them molesters seem to have been molested themselves. i think it could be a few different factors. genetics, parents, thizzin with lights, etc.
You are not born fucked up, everything about a person develops during there liftime.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 01:55:00 PM »

You are not born fucked up, everything about a person develops during there liftime.

we are born heterosexual. that has to do with genetics..meaning it's written in your DNA and that's a fact!...so could this (sexual attraction to kids) be a genetic flaw?. it's just a question and seeing how incurable this thing seems to be i'd say it's a very logical question.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 03:25:02 PM »

Exactly. They are wired wrong from adolescence. And why ain't Judge Judy on these cases got damn it? She believes they need the needle. Nah, they get some other ass who gives the dudes a few months, maybe a year and some sex offender label on some watch dog site. Bullshit. Now the nigga who just picked up a simple dumb ass larceny charge get's 6 years. The fuck? Fuck these niggas.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 06:06:04 PM »
why should these evil devil creatures be treated anythin like a human? lol
kill em off jus like they ruined a childs life...they shouldnt have a remainder of a life
Cube

Okka

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 06:12:11 PM »
Child molesters should be shot.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 07:17:33 PM »
damn got some lovin people in here for these animals...lol
Cube