Poll

should child molesters be castrated? poll!

Yes of course
12 (63.2%)
No
3 (15.8%)
I'm not sure...I'm a big gangster drester fan and this is just tough for me I'm sorry. I also like Gary Glitter.
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: should child molesters be castrated? poll!  (Read 1389 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: should child molesters be castrated? poll!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 07:29:25 PM »
anybody ever go on meganslaw.com and check to see who the sex offenders are who live in your area?!  I do that shit all the time!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2010, 07:30:21 PM »
they are everywhere
they get free livin, free transportatin almost free everythin when they have ruined lives
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2010, 07:45:14 PM »
lol@ the 3rd poll option.

I don't think there's really a real way to punish a child molester because it has to be a psychological disorder to have the desire to commit sexual acts on a child.

That's some sick shit
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2010, 07:50:15 PM »
so since they are sick etc....they get away wit it?
to stay free and prolly do it again? lol
come on supreme

I don't think there's really a real way to punish a child molester because it has to be a psychological disorder to have the desire to commit sexual acts on a child.

That's some sick shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2010, 08:15:35 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

No wtf?? No U C'mon....I'm saying what will make them stop doing it?? Not they should go unpunished because they won't.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2010, 08:18:18 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

No wtf?? No U C'mon....I'm saying what will make them stop doing it?? Not they should go unpunished because they won't.

if they fuck with kids....fuckit....kill em.  Cus like u say, theyre sick.  No amount of prison time will change them.  When they get out...they will just be child molesters...who have been deprived of children....and raped for the last 20 yrs. Far worse then when they went in
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2010, 08:27:16 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

if they fuck with kids....fuckit....kill em.  Cus like u say, theyre sick.  No amount of prison time will change them.  When they get out...they will just be child molesters...who have been deprived of children....and raped for the last 20 yrs. Far worse then when they went in

Basically

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2010, 10:02:32 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

Exactly, but what does the system do...parole them and fuckin' rapists. Shit is scary.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2010, 10:14:58 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

Exactly, but what does the system do...parole them and fuckin' rapists. Shit is scary.

it's funny how you christians be all for executing muthafuccas. i'm not a big fan of the man but didn't jesus preach forgiveness and non violent solutions. why even be a christian when you got all these feelings. you niggas must feel very conflicted. lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2010, 10:23:24 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

it's funny how you christians be all for executing muthafuccas. i'm not a big fan of the man but didn't jesus preach forgiveness and non violent solutions. why even be a christian when you got all these feelings. you niggas must feel very conflicted. lol

First of all though I ain't the nigga puttin' the needle in the dude's arm. Ah ha. And second, murder in The Bible...is very.....diverse. I don't believe in murder neither, but the fuck man, come on, this shit is DEVILISH. You know this my nigga. Sick. Inhuman. Kill them and let God deal wit them, no? Or let him suffer in prison they entire life which is prolly the better option, and let God deal wit the dude than. Actually yeah, that sounds like a plan, word up Satan?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2010, 10:57:18 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

First of all though I ain't the nigga puttin' the needle in the dude's arm. Ah ha. And second, murder in The Bible...is very.....diverse. I don't believe in murder neither, but the fuck man, come on, this shit is DEVILISH. You know this my nigga. Sick. Inhuman. Kill them and let God deal wit them, no? Or let him suffer in prison they entire life which is prolly the better option, and let God deal wit the dude than. Actually yeah, that sounds like a plan, word up Satan?

but if you kill them you're taking away they chance to repent. you believe this is a choice right?. then you must also believe in right choices and wrong choices. are child molesters different?. cuz 'm the nigga that brought up the genetic factor. now you're probably wondering why the fucc i'm asking you these questions and the reason my nigga is very simple. I am having great difficulty in understanding your motivations from a christian standpoint. Since you are a devout christian right...wouldn't you say?.

I think we all agree that child molestation is a very nasty thing. even the most ruthless niggas are gonna agree with you there. the fact that you want to take someones life because they molested a child is very understandable but christian wise it simply isn't. I personally am not a big fan of capital punishment. niggas get death for being guilty by association. niggas who belong with they families. i wish they was home. i wish we did have justice and believe me I got no respect for child molesters.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2010, 11:02:16 PM »
how about we just nuke the entire fucking earth and not have to worry about any type of crime or child molesters or NOTHING!

J.D. Wykid - 2012, wykid2012.com :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2010, 11:04:00 PM »
how about we just nuke the entire fucking earth and not have to worry about any type of crime or child molesters or NOTHING!

nuking the entire earth would certainly solve the problems we've been having in the middle east. it almost sounds like a great plan.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2010, 11:05:57 PM »

nuking the entire earth would certainly solve the problems we've been having in the middle east. it almost sounds like a great plan.

it would be the single greatest terrorist attack that no one ever saw.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2010, 11:10:00 PM »

it would be the single greatest terrorist attack that no one ever saw.  :bandit:

amen brother