Poll

should child molesters be castrated? poll!

Yes of course
12 (63.2%)
No
3 (15.8%)
I'm not sure...I'm a big gangster drester fan and this is just tough for me I'm sorry. I also like Gary Glitter.
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: should child molesters be castrated? poll!  (Read 1319 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: should child molesters be castrated? poll!
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2010, 11:15:29 PM »
so since they are sick etc....they get away wit it?
to stay free and prolly do it again? lol
come on supreme

lol@ the 3rd poll option.

I don't think there's really a real way to punish a child molester because it has to be a psychological disorder to have the desire to commit sexual acts on a child.

That's some sick shit

No wtf?? No U C'mon....I'm saying what will make them stop doing it?? Not they should go unpunished because they won't.

if they fuck with kids....fuckit....kill em.  Cus like u say, theyre sick.  No amount of prison time will change them.  When they get out...they will just be child molesters...who have been deprived of children....and raped for the last 20 yrs. Far worse then when they went in

Exactly, but what does the system do...parole them and fuckin' rapists. Shit is scary.

it's funny how you christians be all for executing muthafuccas. i'm not a big fan of the man but didn't jesus preach forgiveness and non violent solutions. why even be a christian when you got all these feelings. you niggas must feel very conflicted. lol

First of all though I ain't the nigga puttin' the needle in the dude's arm. Ah ha. And second, murder in The Bible...is very.....diverse. I don't believe in murder neither, but the fuck man, come on, this shit is DEVILISH. You know this my nigga. Sick. Inhuman. Kill them and let God deal wit them, no? Or let him suffer in prison they entire life which is prolly the better option, and let God deal wit the dude than. Actually yeah, that sounds like a plan, word up Satan?

but if you kill them you're taking away they chance to repent. you believe this is a choice right?. then you must also believe in right choices and wrong choices. are child molesters different?. cuz 'm the nigga that brought up the genetic factor. now you're probably wondering why the fucc i'm asking you these questions and the reason my nigga is very simple. I am having great difficulty in understanding your motivations from a christian standpoint. Since you are a devout christian right...wouldn't you say?.

I think we all agree that child molestation is a very nasty thing. even the most ruthless niggas are gonna agree with you there. the fact that you want to take someones life because they molested a child is very understandable but christian wise it simply isn't. I personally am not a big fan of capital punishment. niggas get death for being guilty by association. niggas who belong with they families. i wish they was home. i wish we did have justice and believe me I got no respect for child molesters.

You make a good point. But they know what they do ain't right. They grown ass men. And The Bible says that if people sin willfully after they know about what they are doin' is wrong, repentance is irrelevant. And pedophiles don't stop! They don't stop. And they don't care too. They helpless sick ass cocky people. Unfortunately, they fucked up in the head. And it needs to be dealt wit, cuz these sick people are a danger, an honest danger to the community, not the cat wit a breaking and entering larceny charge, not the 19 year old drug dealer, BUT these dudes, these dudes, who walkin' the streets amongst all us, doin' theyselves in their cars outside school buildings!! Sick shit. Lock them up, or do somethang wit them.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2010, 12:06:51 AM »
come on supreme

I don't think there's really a real way to punish a child molester because it has to be a psychological disorder to have the desire to commit sexual acts on a child.

That's some sick shit

No wtf?? No U C'mon....I'm saying what will make them stop doing it?? Not they should go unpunished because they won't.

if they fuck with kids....fuckit....kill em.  Cus like u say, theyre sick.  No amount of prison time will change them.  When they get out...they will just be child molesters...who have been deprived of children....and raped for the last 20 yrs. Far worse then when they went in

Exactly, but what does the system do...parole them and fuckin' rapists. Shit is scary.

it's funny how you christians be all for executing muthafuccas. i'm not a big fan of the man but didn't jesus preach forgiveness and non violent solutions. why even be a christian when you got all these feelings. you niggas must feel very conflicted. lol

First of all though I ain't the nigga puttin' the needle in the dude's arm. Ah ha. And second, murder in The Bible...is very.....diverse. I don't believe in murder neither, but the fuck man, come on, this shit is DEVILISH. You know this my nigga. Sick. Inhuman. Kill them and let God deal wit them, no? Or let him suffer in prison they entire life which is prolly the better option, and let God deal wit the dude than. Actually yeah, that sounds like a plan, word up Satan?

but if you kill them you're taking away they chance to repent. you believe this is a choice right?. then you must also believe in right choices and wrong choices. are child molesters different?. cuz 'm the nigga that brought up the genetic factor. now you're probably wondering why the fucc i'm asking you these questions and the reason my nigga is very simple. I am having great difficulty in understanding your motivations from a christian standpoint. Since you are a devout christian right...wouldn't you say?.

I think we all agree that child molestation is a very nasty thing. even the most ruthless niggas are gonna agree with you there. the fact that you want to take someones life because they molested a child is very understandable but christian wise it simply isn't. I personally am not a big fan of capital punishment. niggas get death for being guilty by association. niggas who belong with they families. i wish they was home. i wish we did have justice and believe me I got no respect for child molesters.

You make a good point. But they know what they do ain't right. They grown ass men. And The Bible says that if people sin willfully after they know about what they are doin' is wrong, repentance is irrelevant. And pedophiles don't stop! They don't stop. And they don't care too. They helpless sick ass cocky people. Unfortunately, they fucked up in the head. And it needs to be dealt wit, cuz these sick people are a danger, an honest danger to the community, not the cat wit a breaking and entering larceny charge, not the 19 year old drug dealer, BUT these dudes, these dudes, who walkin' the streets amongst all us, doin' theyselves in their cars outside school buildings!! Sick shit. Lock them up, or do somethang wit them.

Ok let's just pause this shit. You say they know what they doing, you also say they don't stop, you say they helpless and you say they fucced up in the head. Then you're basically saying they're sicc. And if they're sicc (in the traditional sense) then they don't know what they are doing and therefore they can't be held accountable. Sicc people can't be responsible for they actions. The same way a 5 year old child can't be held accountable for frying its 4 month old sibling in a microwave. Now if they are sicc...truly sicc...then what it is it that made them so sicc?. Did you know that a vast majority of child molesters were never molested themselves. In fact most of them come from a normal family and they very often start molesting children at a young age. many of them are only teenagers when they start. why is that?. Does the enivorment itself produce pedophiles?. Is it a choice?. Or...probably the best question...could this be genetic?. Our sexual urges are rooted in nature. So..could it be a genetic flaw of some sort?. Now this has never been proven but studies have certainly pointed in this direction. I believe that in many cases it's a combination of different factors. I do think they are sicc but not in the traditional sense...because I also think they are very much aware of this problem they have and do know right from wrong. This is some deep shit my nigga and cetainly not easy to understand. And because I believe this to be genetic I doubt very much this can be cured or prevented. The best thing you can do is either locc them up or castrate them. My emotions tell me to execute them but my mind says something else. A righteous man listens to his mind.

sprite

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2010, 12:27:36 AM »
if there's 100% proof.... yes

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2010, 12:53:12 AM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

Ok let's just pause this shit. You say they know what they doing, you also say they don't stop, you say they helpless and you say they fucced up in the head. Then you're basically saying they're sicc. And if they're sicc (in the traditional sense) then they don't know what they are doing and therefore they can't be held accountable. Sicc people can't be responsible for they actions. The same way a 5 year old child can't be held accountable for frying its 4 month old sibling in a microwave. Now if they are sicc...truly sicc...then what it is it that made them so sicc?. Did you know that a vast majority of child molesters were never molested themselves. In fact most of them come from a normal family and they very often start molesting children at a young age. many of them are only teenagers when they start. why is that?. Does the enivorment itself produce pedophiles?. Is it a choice?. Or...probably the best question...could this be genetic?. Our sexual urges are rooted in nature. So..could it be a genetic flaw of some sort?. Now this has never been proven but studies have certainly pointed in this direction. I believe that in many cases it's a combination of different factors. I do think they are sicc but not in the traditional sense...because I also think they are very much aware of this problem they have and do know right from wrong. This is some deep shit my nigga and cetainly not easy to understand. And because I believe this to be genetic I doubt very much this can be cured or prevented. The best thing you can do is either locc them up or castrate them. My emotions tell me to execute them but my mind says something else. A righteous man listens to his mind.

I meant sick as in disgusting. Sick meaning nasty. And no nigga it ain't genetics. Stop giving all these people excuses man. Are you born a gangsta, a thug? Are you born shy? Noooooo. It's your environment. Shit happens when you are developing, when you're an adolescent and you're brain is developing. Maybe they was hurt emotionally as a kid, they didn't have to be molested as a child for them to be that way, that necessarily don't gotta be the reason. You are taught thangs, you pick up thangs, you experience thangs thru-out life that makes you who you are. There's a reason why you are a certain way. If you really think bout churself, and ask, yo why the fuck I'm like this? Somethang triggered that cause. Period.

Ain't genetics physical? Eye color, hair color, color blindness, blindness, etc.? Biology right?

Biology is the natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, distribution, and taxonomy

Now what we talkin' about, has to do alllllllllllllllllll within the mind, word the fuck up?

Mind is the aspect of intellect and consciousness  experienced as combinations of thought, perception, memory, emotion, will  and imagination, including all unconscious cognitive processes.

That's Psychology ain't it?

Psychology is the study of behavior and the mental processes that occur within the human brain and at times the brains of fun animals.

I KNOW you saw that word behavior, right?

Your mind is born naked nigga. It learns. Didn't you have to learn how to eat with a fork? A spoon? Drink from a cup?

Emotions aren't physical. So if one got feelings and wrong affections, you're taught it. You're brain learned that. See nigga, and you said it, nature intends us to be heterosexual. You learned the wrong elsewhere. Mentally. You're brained processed wrong.

And of course you can't help that. But that doesn't mean a human's born that way. Or that its genetics. My best example.....a kid ain't born shy. He was taught it. But can the kid help it? No. He can't control that. It's the mind nigga. The mind was taught it, the mind controls it. It's a behavior.

These child molesters picked up this nasty affection. Maybe that can't control it, honestly though, I don't give a fuck, they learned it, it's in they brain, and they needa be dealt. God does not approve. Fo' real. Hmm k? I know you feel me homie. Lock them sickos up fo lyfe!!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2010, 01:20:03 AM »
Every child molester do not share the same experiences that shape them to be child molesters. 

Ultimately, the point is that we shouldn't turn into savages to deal with certain problems in our societies.   

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2010, 01:55:21 AM »
Every child molester do not share the same experiences that shape them to be child molesters. 

Ultimately, the point is that we shouldn't turn into savages to deal with certain problems in our societies.   

U sound like a big ass RED DOT should be on your residents right now.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2010, 02:17:19 AM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

I meant sick as in disgusting. Sick meaning nasty. And no nigga it ain't genetics. Stop giving all these people excuses man. Are you born a gangsta, a thug? Are you born shy? Noooooo. It's your environment. Shit happens when you are developing, when you're an adolescent and you're brain is developing. Maybe they was hurt emotionally as a kid, they didn't have to be molested as a child for them to be that way, that necessarily don't gotta be the reason. You are taught thangs, you pick up thangs, you experience thangs thru-out life that makes you who you are. There's a reason why you are a certain way. If you really think bout churself, and ask, yo why the fuck I'm like this? Somethang triggered that cause. Period.

Ain't genetics physical? Eye color, hair color, color blindness, blindness, etc.? Biology right?

Biology is the natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, distribution, and taxonomy

Now what we talkin' about, has to do alllllllllllllllllll within the mind, word the fuck up?

Mind is the aspect of intellect and consciousness  experienced as combinations of thought, perception, memory, emotion, will  and imagination, including all unconscious cognitive processes.

Psychology is the study of behavior and the mental processes that occur within the human brain and at times the brains of fun animals.

Your mind is born naked nigga. It learns. Didn't you have to learn how to eat with a fork? A spoon? Drink from a cup?

Emotions aren't physical. So if one got feelings and wrong affections, you're taught it. You're brain learned that. See nigga, and you said it, nature intends us to be heterosexual. You learned the wrong elsewhere. Mentally. You're brained processed wrong.

And of course you can't help that. But that doesn't mean a human's born that way. Or that its genetics. My best example.....a kid ain't born shy. He was taught it. But can the kid help it? No. He can't control that. It's the mind nigga. The mind was taught it, the mind controls it. It's a behavior.

These child molesters picked up this nasty affection. Maybe that can't control it, honestly though, I don't give a fuck, they learned it, it's in they brain, and they needa be dealt. God does not approve. Fo' real. Hmm k? I know you feel me homie. Lock them sickos up fo lyfe!!!

You keep contradicting yourself left and right. You talk about them being sicc, you talk about a choice, you said you didn't give a fucc and that it's just learned and it's in the brain. Do you even listen yourself?. First of all. If it's in the brain then it's physical and to say anything else to a man who is a devout atheist would be ridiculous. And I never said you can't learn. I even talked about a combination of different factors. We learn to walk and talk. Nobody is questioning that and frankly you're missing the fuccin point. You want to fucc a bitch right..every heterosexual wants to fucc a bitch. That's nature and that's pure genetics. Sexual urges. It's the root of nature. Do you know why you want to fucc bitches and why you only want to fucc grown bitches?. Do you?. I bet you don't even have a fuccin clue...but you want to. That shit aint got nothing to do with what you been through...your upbringing or whatever. This is installed in your muthafuccin DNA. It's part of evolution. And are you really this convinced that everything else is learned?. It's not possible that it could be genetics??? lol. Now I never said I knew all the answers. I don't. But you're not using logic and you don't even seem to understand some of the quotes you used. Have you even listened to some of these niggas?. You get almost the same answers as you get from homosexuals. A large percentage feels they was born this way and actually wishes they'd be different. You're lettin emotions getting the best of you. Like almost every single person in here.

ikke

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2010, 02:23:40 AM »
They already castrated some sex offenders over here, only reason they allow them to live in society.
They castrate them when not really needed to tho =/

trustlove

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2010, 04:15:13 AM »
so good to know others see it my way..if i ruled the world thatd be up there on the top ten things id do to change things for the better,yes,castrate them, thier testosterone is the primary factor to their siccery..its known their brainsaint right,but its the hormones making them act upon their fuct up thoughts/desires....i also would have all the cyberterrorists that stalk people online via spyware and via the cellphone hackery have weekly hitlist meetings on the local sex predator lists..to drive them crazy enough to kill theyself.
of course im not talking 'bout innocent statatory romance. the line is easily drawn by the "victims" opinion.
one of the other top ten changes id make is ending FGM(female genitalia mutilation) its absolutely cruel beyond words..theres no hygiene benefits like circumsizum(sp?).
i defininetly believe eliminating the longterm damage of young people that have been sexually abused will make the world alot less fuct up..
by eliminating the cause of the problem >.

ThaChamp

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2010, 05:30:37 AM »
Looney is a virgin even if he gives a bitch a date rape pill...  :laugh:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2010, 11:43:30 AM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

You keep contradicting yourself left and right. You talk about them being sicc, you talk about a choice, you said you didn't give a fucc and that it's just learned and it's in the brain. Do you even listen yourself?. First of all. If it's in the brain then it's physical and to say anything else to a man who is a devout atheist would be ridiculous. And I never said you can't learn. I even talked about a combination of different factors. We learn to walk and talk. Nobody is questioning that and frankly you're missing the fuccin point. You want to fucc a bitch right..every heterosexual wants to fucc a bitch. That's nature and that's pure genetics. Sexual urges. It's the root of nature. Do you know why you want to fucc bitches and why you only want to fucc grown bitches?. Do you?. I bet you don't even have a fuccin clue...but you want to. That shit aint got nothing to do with what you been through...your upbringing or whatever. This is installed in your muthafuccin DNA. It's part of evolution. And are you really this convinced that everything else is learned?. It's not possible that it could be genetics??? lol. Now I never said I knew all the answers. I don't. But you're not using logic and you don't even seem to understand some of the quotes you used. Have you even listened to some of these niggas?. You get almost the same answers as you get from homosexuals. A large percentage feels they was born this way and actually wishes they'd be different. You're lettin emotions getting the best of you. Like almost every single person in here.

How am I contradicting myself? Sick as in NASTY, GROSS, sick, disgusting. Not as sick as in a disease, sick as in VILE. From now on, I won't use sick. Aight? And I didn't say choice, YOU said choice and brought that up. When I said I didn't give a fuck I said I didn't give a fuck if they can't control it, that ain't no excuse for them so lock them up. You just re-read wrong.

Human behavior is learned homie!! It's learned!! It's behavior nigga, not genetics. This type of shit was not around like it is now, pedophilia has just became common. Yeah of course it's 'been there, back in the days you just never heard about it', but it wasn't like THIS. A new generation can't just produce allllllll these homosexuals and pedophiles, that doesn't happen thru genetics.

And NO NIGGA, people ain't born like this. You're not born with behavior. It's called Human sexual behavior. EVERYBODY is heterosexual, ya learn the erroneous thru child hood.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2010, 12:01:23 PM »
I say fuckit.  Get rid of the insanity pleas...shit is out of hand.  The justice system is fucked no doubt.  And I think more needs to be done to be sure someone is 100% guilty before lockin them away.  But if you molest children...and its determined beyond a reasonable doubt that you are guilty...yo ass needa die. If yo molest children...no shit youre crazy.  Thats not justification for being able to ruin a ton of other peoples lives...just cus yo ass is crazy.  Crazy or not, the act still happened.  If some dude rapes and murders a little girl, she's gone forever cus of him.  I wouildnt give a FUCK if he was mentally ill...he doesnt deserve to live any longer.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2010, 01:03:16 PM »

I sound pretty American, thank you

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2010, 01:12:13 PM »

Actually since I know how America was discovered and established you sound pretty much European. I bet when your address is typed in on the sex offender site it looks like the screen has chicken pox. ;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2010, 02:52:31 PM »

Their experience that shaped them to become child molesters...doesnt change the fact that they molested a child.  If you had a child and they were molested...you wouldnt give a shit what happened in their life to make them touch your kid.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"