Poll

should child molesters be castrated? poll!

Yes of course
12 (63.2%)
No
3 (15.8%)
I'm not sure...I'm a big gangster drester fan and this is just tough for me I'm sorry. I also like Gary Glitter.
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: should child molesters be castrated? poll!  (Read 1379 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: should child molesters be castrated? poll!
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »
Every child molester do not share the same experiences that shape them to be child molesters. 

Ultimately, the point is that we shouldn't turn into savages to deal with certain problems in our societies.   

U sound like a big ass RED DOT should be on your residents right now.

I sound pretty American, thank you

Their experience that shaped them to become child molesters...doesnt change the fact that they molested a child.  If you had a child and they were molested...you wouldnt give a shit what happened in their life to make them touch your kid.

I know, I'm pointing out how not all sex offenders have had the same childhood experiences.  Nothing else, I'm not justifying their actions, I'm not defending them, I'm just pointing that out. 

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2010, 04:02:59 PM »
so since they are sick etc....they get away wit it?
to stay free and prolly do it again? lol
come on supreme

lol@ the 3rd poll option.

I don't think there's really a real way to punish a child molester because it has to be a psychological disorder to have the desire to commit sexual acts on a child.

That's some sick shit

No wtf?? No U C'mon....I'm saying what will make them stop doing it?? Not they should go unpunished because they won't.

if they fuck with kids....fuckit....kill em.  Cus like u say, theyre sick.  No amount of prison time will change them.  When they get out...they will just be child molesters...who have been deprived of children....and raped for the last 20 yrs. Far worse then when they went in

Exactly, but what does the system do...parole them and fuckin' rapists. Shit is scary.

it's funny how you christians be all for executing muthafuccas. i'm not a big fan of the man but didn't jesus preach forgiveness and non violent solutions. why even be a christian when you got all these feelings. you niggas must feel very conflicted. lol

First of all though I ain't the nigga puttin' the needle in the dude's arm. Ah ha. And second, murder in The Bible...is very.....diverse. I don't believe in murder neither, but the fuck man, come on, this shit is DEVILISH. You know this my nigga. Sick. Inhuman. Kill them and let God deal wit them, no? Or let him suffer in prison they entire life which is prolly the better option, and let God deal wit the dude than. Actually yeah, that sounds like a plan, word up Satan?

but if you kill them you're taking away they chance to repent. you believe this is a choice right?. then you must also believe in right choices and wrong choices. are child molesters different?. cuz 'm the nigga that brought up the genetic factor. now you're probably wondering why the fucc i'm asking you these questions and the reason my nigga is very simple. I am having great difficulty in understanding your motivations from a christian standpoint. Since you are a devout christian right...wouldn't you say?.

I think we all agree that child molestation is a very nasty thing. even the most ruthless niggas are gonna agree with you there. the fact that you want to take someones life because they molested a child is very understandable but christian wise it simply isn't. I personally am not a big fan of capital punishment. niggas get death for being guilty by association. niggas who belong with they families. i wish they was home. i wish we did have justice and believe me I got no respect for child molesters.

You make a good point. But they know what they do ain't right. They grown ass men. And The Bible says that if people sin willfully after they know about what they are doin' is wrong, repentance is irrelevant. And pedophiles don't stop! They don't stop. And they don't care too. They helpless sick ass cocky people. Unfortunately, they fucked up in the head. And it needs to be dealt wit, cuz these sick people are a danger, an honest danger to the community, not the cat wit a breaking and entering larceny charge, not the 19 year old drug dealer, BUT these dudes, these dudes, who walkin' the streets amongst all us, doin' theyselves in their cars outside school buildings!! Sick shit. Lock them up, or do somethang wit them.

Ok let's just pause this shit. You say they know what they doing, you also say they don't stop, you say they helpless and you say they fucced up in the head. Then you're basically saying they're sicc. And if they're sicc (in the traditional sense) then they don't know what they are doing and therefore they can't be held accountable. Sicc people can't be responsible for they actions. The same way a 5 year old child can't be held accountable for frying its 4 month old sibling in a microwave. Now if they are sicc...truly sicc...then what it is it that made them so sicc?. Did you know that a vast majority of child molesters were never molested themselves. In fact most of them come from a normal family and they very often start molesting children at a young age. many of them are only teenagers when they start. why is that?. Does the enivorment itself produce pedophiles?. Is it a choice?. Or...probably the best question...could this be genetic?. Our sexual urges are rooted in nature. So..could it be a genetic flaw of some sort?. Now this has never been proven but studies have certainly pointed in this direction. I believe that in many cases it's a combination of different factors. I do think they are sicc but not in the traditional sense...because I also think they are very much aware of this problem they have and do know right from wrong. This is some deep shit my nigga and cetainly not easy to understand. And because I believe this to be genetic I doubt very much this can be cured or prevented. The best thing you can do is either locc them up or castrate them. My emotions tell me to execute them but my mind says something else. A righteous man listens to his mind.

I meant sick as in disgusting. Sick meaning nasty. And no nigga it ain't genetics. Stop giving all these people excuses man. Are you born a gangsta, a thug? Are you born shy? Noooooo. It's your environment. Shit happens when you are developing, when you're an adolescent and you're brain is developing. Maybe they was hurt emotionally as a kid, they didn't have to be molested as a child for them to be that way, that necessarily don't gotta be the reason. You are taught thangs, you pick up thangs, you experience thangs thru-out life that makes you who you are. There's a reason why you are a certain way. If you really think bout churself, and ask, yo why the fuck I'm like this? Somethang triggered that cause. Period.

Ain't genetics physical? Eye color, hair color, color blindness, blindness, etc.? Biology right?

Biology is the natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, distribution, and taxonomy

Now what we talkin' about, has to do alllllllllllllllllll within the mind, word the fuck up?

Mind is the aspect of intellect and consciousness  experienced as combinations of thought, perception, memory, emotion, will  and imagination, including all unconscious cognitive processes.

That's Psychology ain't it?

Psychology is the study of behavior and the mental processes that occur within the human brain and at times the brains of fun animals.

I KNOW you saw that word behavior, right?

Your mind is born naked nigga. It learns. Didn't you have to learn how to eat with a fork? A spoon? Drink from a cup?

Emotions aren't physical. So if one got feelings and wrong affections, you're taught it. You're brain learned that. See nigga, and you said it, nature intends us to be heterosexual. You learned the wrong elsewhere. Mentally. You're brained processed wrong.

And of course you can't help that. But that doesn't mean a human's born that way. Or that its genetics. My best example.....a kid ain't born shy. He was taught it. But can the kid help it? No. He can't control that. It's the mind nigga. The mind was taught it, the mind controls it. It's a behavior.

These child molesters picked up this nasty affection. Maybe that can't control it, honestly though, I don't give a fuck, they learned it, it's in they brain, and they needa be dealt. God does not approve. Fo' real. Hmm k? I know you feel me homie. Lock them sickos up fo lyfe!!!

You keep contradicting yourself left and right. You talk about them being sicc, you talk about a choice, you said you didn't give a fucc and that it's just learned and it's in the brain. Do you even listen yourself?. First of all. If it's in the brain then it's physical and to say anything else to a man who is a devout atheist would be ridiculous. And I never said you can't learn. I even talked about a combination of different factors. We learn to walk and talk. Nobody is questioning that and frankly you're missing the fuccin point. You want to fucc a bitch right..every heterosexual wants to fucc a bitch. That's nature and that's pure genetics. Sexual urges. It's the root of nature. Do you know why you want to fucc bitches and why you only want to fucc grown bitches?. Do you?. I bet you don't even have a fuccin clue...but you want to. That shit aint got nothing to do with what you been through...your upbringing or whatever. This is installed in your muthafuccin DNA. It's part of evolution. And are you really this convinced that everything else is learned?. It's not possible that it could be genetics??? lol. Now I never said I knew all the answers. I don't. But you're not using logic and you don't even seem to understand some of the quotes you used. Have you even listened to some of these niggas?. You get almost the same answers as you get from homosexuals. A large percentage feels they was born this way and actually wishes they'd be different. You're lettin emotions getting the best of you. Like almost every single person in here.

How am I contradicting myself? Sick as in NASTY, GROSS, sick, disgusting. Not as sick as in a disease, sick as in VILE. From now on, I won't use sick. Aight? And I didn't say choice, YOU said choice and brought that up. When I said I didn't give a fuck I said I didn't give a fuck if they can't control it, that ain't no excuse for them so lock them up. You just re-read wrong.

Human behavior is learned homie!! It's learned!! It's behavior nigga, not genetics. This type of shit was not around like it is now, pedophilia has just became common. Yeah of course it's 'been there, back in the days you just never heard about it', but it wasn't like THIS. A new generation can't just produce allllllll these homosexuals and pedophiles, that doesn't happen thru genetics.

And NO NIGGA, people ain't born like this. You're not born with behavior. It's called Human sexual behavior. EVERYBODY is heterosexual, ya learn the erroneous thru child hood.

The problem is that it's behavior that is rooted in this sexual urge. Something has to trigger that behavior. Now could it be the environment? Of course it could and I'm sure it does contribute a great deal. You can mold a human being and I never said that wasn't the case here. But I just think it's a little deeper than that. I think you got different factors working together in such a way that it's almost like a chain reaction. The real question is. Where does that chain begin?. We do know where our sexual urges come from. And to absolutely deny the possibility that homosexuality is a genetic flaw is pure ignorance imo. You can have your christian faith but do yourself a favor and question everything you see. You need to put yourself in an objective state to really see where I'm driving at here. You also said you didn't give a fucc if they couldn't help it. That's another very ignorant statement. Because if you don't give a fucc then you have absolutely no chance of solving this problem. Imagine if science could isolate a gene that could be directly linked to pedophilia or homosexuality. They have actually done this with schizophrenia (a disease that causes all sorts of weird behavior) and even though this has never been fully proven it does suggest a very strong genetic link.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2010, 04:52:01 PM »
come on supreme

I don't think there's really a real way to punish a child molester because it has to be a psychological disorder to have the desire to commit sexual acts on a child.

That's some sick shit

No wtf?? No U C'mon....I'm saying what will make them stop doing it?? Not they should go unpunished because they won't.

if they fuck with kids....fuckit....kill em.  Cus like u say, theyre sick.  No amount of prison time will change them.  When they get out...they will just be child molesters...who have been deprived of children....and raped for the last 20 yrs. Far worse then when they went in

Exactly, but what does the system do...parole them and fuckin' rapists. Shit is scary.

it's funny how you christians be all for executing muthafuccas. i'm not a big fan of the man but didn't jesus preach forgiveness and non violent solutions. why even be a christian when you got all these feelings. you niggas must feel very conflicted. lol

First of all though I ain't the nigga puttin' the needle in the dude's arm. Ah ha. And second, murder in The Bible...is very.....diverse. I don't believe in murder neither, but the fuck man, come on, this shit is DEVILISH. You know this my nigga. Sick. Inhuman. Kill them and let God deal wit them, no? Or let him suffer in prison they entire life which is prolly the better option, and let God deal wit the dude than. Actually yeah, that sounds like a plan, word up Satan?

but if you kill them you're taking away they chance to repent. you believe this is a choice right?. then you must also believe in right choices and wrong choices. are child molesters different?. cuz 'm the nigga that brought up the genetic factor. now you're probably wondering why the fucc i'm asking you these questions and the reason my nigga is very simple. I am having great difficulty in understanding your motivations from a christian standpoint. Since you are a devout christian right...wouldn't you say?.

I think we all agree that child molestation is a very nasty thing. even the most ruthless niggas are gonna agree with you there. the fact that you want to take someones life because they molested a child is very understandable but christian wise it simply isn't. I personally am not a big fan of capital punishment. niggas get death for being guilty by association. niggas who belong with they families. i wish they was home. i wish we did have justice and believe me I got no respect for child molesters.

You make a good point. But they know what they do ain't right. They grown ass men. And The Bible says that if people sin willfully after they know about what they are doin' is wrong, repentance is irrelevant. And pedophiles don't stop! They don't stop. And they don't care too. They helpless sick ass cocky people. Unfortunately, they fucked up in the head. And it needs to be dealt wit, cuz these sick people are a danger, an honest danger to the community, not the cat wit a breaking and entering larceny charge, not the 19 year old drug dealer, BUT these dudes, these dudes, who walkin' the streets amongst all us, doin' theyselves in their cars outside school buildings!! Sick shit. Lock them up, or do somethang wit them.

Ok let's just pause this shit. You say they know what they doing, you also say they don't stop, you say they helpless and you say they fucced up in the head. Then you're basically saying they're sicc. And if they're sicc (in the traditional sense) then they don't know what they are doing and therefore they can't be held accountable. Sicc people can't be responsible for they actions. The same way a 5 year old child can't be held accountable for frying its 4 month old sibling in a microwave. Now if they are sicc...truly sicc...then what it is it that made them so sicc?. Did you know that a vast majority of child molesters were never molested themselves. In fact most of them come from a normal family and they very often start molesting children at a young age. many of them are only teenagers when they start. why is that?. Does the enivorment itself produce pedophiles?. Is it a choice?. Or...probably the best question...could this be genetic?. Our sexual urges are rooted in nature. So..could it be a genetic flaw of some sort?. Now this has never been proven but studies have certainly pointed in this direction. I believe that in many cases it's a combination of different factors. I do think they are sicc but not in the traditional sense...because I also think they are very much aware of this problem they have and do know right from wrong. This is some deep shit my nigga and cetainly not easy to understand. And because I believe this to be genetic I doubt very much this can be cured or prevented. The best thing you can do is either locc them up or castrate them. My emotions tell me to execute them but my mind says something else. A righteous man listens to his mind.

I meant sick as in disgusting. Sick meaning nasty. And no nigga it ain't genetics. Stop giving all these people excuses man. Are you born a gangsta, a thug? Are you born shy? Noooooo. It's your environment. Shit happens when you are developing, when you're an adolescent and you're brain is developing. Maybe they was hurt emotionally as a kid, they didn't have to be molested as a child for them to be that way, that necessarily don't gotta be the reason. You are taught thangs, you pick up thangs, you experience thangs thru-out life that makes you who you are. There's a reason why you are a certain way. If you really think bout churself, and ask, yo why the fuck I'm like this? Somethang triggered that cause. Period.

Ain't genetics physical? Eye color, hair color, color blindness, blindness, etc.? Biology right?

Biology is the natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, distribution, and taxonomy

Now what we talkin' about, has to do alllllllllllllllllll within the mind, word the fuck up?

Mind is the aspect of intellect and consciousness  experienced as combinations of thought, perception, memory, emotion, will  and imagination, including all unconscious cognitive processes.

Psychology is the study of behavior and the mental processes that occur within the human brain and at times the brains of fun animals.

Your mind is born naked nigga. It learns. Didn't you have to learn how to eat with a fork? A spoon? Drink from a cup?

Emotions aren't physical. So if one got feelings and wrong affections, you're taught it. You're brain learned that. See nigga, and you said it, nature intends us to be heterosexual. You learned the wrong elsewhere. Mentally. You're brained processed wrong.

And of course you can't help that. But that doesn't mean a human's born that way. Or that its genetics. My best example.....a kid ain't born shy. He was taught it. But can the kid help it? No. He can't control that. It's the mind nigga. The mind was taught it, the mind controls it. It's a behavior.

These child molesters picked up this nasty affection. Maybe that can't control it, honestly though, I don't give a fuck, they learned it, it's in they brain, and they needa be dealt. God does not approve. Fo' real. Hmm k? I know you feel me homie. Lock them sickos up fo lyfe!!!

You keep contradicting yourself left and right. You talk about them being sicc, you talk about a choice, you said you didn't give a fucc and that it's just learned and it's in the brain. Do you even listen yourself?. First of all. If it's in the brain then it's physical and to say anything else to a man who is a devout atheist would be ridiculous. And I never said you can't learn. I even talked about a combination of different factors. We learn to walk and talk. Nobody is questioning that and frankly you're missing the fuccin point. You want to fucc a bitch right..every heterosexual wants to fucc a bitch. That's nature and that's pure genetics. Sexual urges. It's the root of nature. Do you know why you want to fucc bitches and why you only want to fucc grown bitches?. Do you?. I bet you don't even have a fuccin clue...but you want to. That shit aint got nothing to do with what you been through...your upbringing or whatever. This is installed in your muthafuccin DNA. It's part of evolution. And are you really this convinced that everything else is learned?. It's not possible that it could be genetics??? lol. Now I never said I knew all the answers. I don't. But you're not using logic and you don't even seem to understand some of the quotes you used. Have you even listened to some of these niggas?. You get almost the same answers as you get from homosexuals. A large percentage feels they was born this way and actually wishes they'd be different. You're lettin emotions getting the best of you. Like almost every single person in here.

How am I contradicting myself? Sick as in NASTY, GROSS, sick, disgusting. Not as sick as in a disease, sick as in VILE. From now on, I won't use sick. Aight? And I didn't say choice, YOU said choice and brought that up. When I said I didn't give a fuck I said I didn't give a fuck if they can't control it, that ain't no excuse for them so lock them up. You just re-read wrong.

Human behavior is learned homie!! It's learned!! It's behavior nigga, not genetics. This type of shit was not around like it is now, pedophilia has just became common. Yeah of course it's 'been there, back in the days you just never heard about it', but it wasn't like THIS. A new generation can't just produce allllllll these homosexuals and pedophiles, that doesn't happen thru genetics.

And NO NIGGA, people ain't born like this. You're not born with behavior. It's called Human sexual behavior. EVERYBODY is heterosexual, ya learn the erroneous thru child hood.

The problem is that it's behavior that is rooted in this sexual urge. Something has to trigger that behavior. Now could it be the environment? Of course it could and I'm sure it does contribute a great deal. You can mold a human being and I never said that wasn't the case here. But I just think it's a little deeper than that. I think you got different factors working together in such a way that it's almost like a chain reaction. The real question is. Where does that chain begin?. We do know where our sexual urges come from. And to absolutely deny the possibility that homosexuality is a genetic flaw is pure ignorance imo. You can have your christian faith but do yourself a favor and question everything you see. You need to put yourself in an objective state to really see where I'm driving at here. You also said you didn't give a fucc if they couldn't help it. That's another very ignorant statement. Because if you don't give a fucc then you have absolutely no chance of solving this problem. Imagine if science could isolate a gene that could be directly linked to pedophilia or homosexuality. They have actually done this with schizophrenia (a disease that causes all sorts of weird behavior) and even though this has never been fully proven it does suggest a very strong genetic link.

Yall muthafuckas are gettin too serious for the G-Spot lol

I say...if youre a convicted child molester...you get no protective custody in prison....and you dont get the priveledge of wearing pants...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2010, 04:56:36 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

Now you sound like you agree wit me 100. So why it got be deeper for? You gon look deep into Psychology but not somethang like Astronomy? There's no gene that's gonna explain they actions. Are we gonna have a gene that makes humans murders too? No. Rage, anger and jealousy causes that. Emotions. You see?

Scientists are also tryin' to link a gene to 'gangsterism', aight, which was posted on this site a while ago. Therefore, they asses.

The solution to the problem is...RAISE YOUR KIDS RIGHT. Be a parent, teach right from wrong, watch what they are doin', who's involved in their life. Teach them morals and show them the proper love and affection they need. More psychology right there.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2010, 04:58:55 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

Yall muthafuckas are gettin too serious for the G-Spot lol

I say...if youre a convicted child molester...you get no protective custody in prison....and you dont get the priveledge of wearing pants...

Yes, all pedophiles. All 'em. All levels of them.

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2010, 05:01:00 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

Scientists are also tryin' to link a gene to 'gangsterism'

Oh that shit is real tho homeboy...I was born a G!  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2010, 05:02:46 PM »
Gangsta. :pimp:

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2010, 05:04:49 PM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2010, 05:26:13 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

Now you sound like you agree wit me 100. So why it got be deeper for? You gon look deep into Psychology but not somethang like Astronomy? There's no gene that's gonna explain they actions. Are we gonna have a gene that makes humans murders too? No. Rage, anger and jealousy causes that. Emotions. You see?

Scientists are also tryin' to link a gene to 'gangsterism', aight, which was posted on this site a while ago. Therefore, they asses.

The solution to the problem is...RAISE YOUR KIDS RIGHT. Be a parent, teach right from wrong, watch what they are doin', who's involved in their life. Teach them morals and show them the proper love and affection they need. More psychology right there.

No apparently we don't agree. You seem to deny even the slightest possibility that certain behavior can be caused by genetic factors. The key word is root and the environment isn't the root here. I think genes can play a large part in our personalities too and there's evidence that suggests that. I think it's gonna be a little difficult to find a gene that causes gangsterism but we do know one thing though and that's instincts. We all seem to have the same instincts. They are unlearned and inherited. Instinct is the inherent disposition of a living organism toward a particular behavior. Where do animals get their killer instinct from?. You see where I'm going with this. We're only a specie my friend. Just like the snakes you see on discovery.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2010, 05:31:00 PM »
Oh that shit is real tho homeboy...I was born a G!  ;)

the damu gene. they're working on it as we speak.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2010, 05:51:26 PM »
come on supreme

That's some sick shit

No apparently we don't agree. You seem to deny even the slightest possibility that certain behavior can be caused by genetic factors. The key word is root and the environment isn't the root here. I think genes can play a large part in our personalities too and there's evidence that suggests that. I think it's gonna be a little difficult to find a gene that causes gangsterism but we do know one thing though and that's instincts. We all seem to have the same instincts. They are unlearned and inherited. Instinct is the inherent disposition of a living organism toward a particular behavior. Where do animals get their killer instinct from?. You see where I'm going with this. We're only a specie my friend. Just like the snakes you see on discovery.

Oh my God my nigga, are you seriously implyin' there might be a possibility that's there's a gangsterism gene?? Wow homie, for real? I'm sorry but I can't see how genetics play a part in this. Doesn't heredity fall under genetics? If nature intends us to be genetically heterosexual, where the fuck would this gene come from? And why would it be passed down thru parents to offspring when there was NEVER no HISTORY of pedophilia in a pedophiles family? Hmm, maybe, it's gotta be becuz this shit is formed thru the mental process. Emotional state. Your brain was born naked brotha. Pedophilia, homosexuality, that shit is not visible like blindness and skin color is. MAKING IT MENTAL and EMOTIONAL, not PHYSICAL. Adolescent development is a very important thang, it's no deeper than that.

Quote from:  On Brain Development
Brain cells are “raw” materials — much like lumber is a raw material in building a house. Heredity may determine the basic number of “neurons” (brain nerve cells) children are born with, and their initial arrangement, but this is just a framework. A child’s environment has enormous impact on how these cells get connected or “wired” to each other. Many parents and caregivers have understood intuitively that loving, everyday interactions — cuddling infants closely or singing to toddlers—help children learn.

Early stimulation sets the stage for how children will learn and interact with others throughout life. A child’s experiences, good or bad, influence the wiring of his brain and the connection in his nervous system. Loving interactions with caring adults strongly stimulate a child’s brain, causing synapses to grow and existing connections to get stronger. Connections that are used become permanent. If a child receives little stimulation early on, the synapses will not develop, and the brain will make fewer connections.

Recent research on one of the body’s “stress-sensitive” systems shows how very stressful experiences also shape a child’s developing brain. When children are faced with physical or emotional stress or trauma, one of these systems “turns on” by releasing the hormone cortisol.

And there it is. They - are - just - fucked - up - in - the - head. Every unnatural affection havin' human on this here planet.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2010, 06:06:43 PM »
good to see people mad bout this subject....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2010, 06:43:03 PM »
Oh my God my nigga, are you seriously implyin' there might be a possibility that's there's a gangsterism gene?? Wow homie, for real? I'm sorry but I can't see how genetics play a part in this. Doesn't heredity fall under genetics? If nature intends us to be genetically heterosexual, where the fuck would this gene come from? And why would it be passed down thru parents to offspring when there was NEVER no HISTORY of pedophilia in a pedophiles family? Hmm, maybe, it's gotta be becuz this shit is formed thru the mental process. Emotional state. Your brain was born naked brotha. Pedophilia, homosexuality, that shit is not visible like blindness and skin color is. MAKING IT MENTAL and EMOTIONAL, not PHYSICAL. Adolescent development is a very important thang, it's no deeper than that.

No I never said there was a specific gene that causes gangsterism but I did mention instincts to you. I really don't know how clear I can make this. And I probably shouldn't even try. You've obviously decided to absolutely refuse to believe that there might (JUST MIGHT!!!!) be a connection between genes and the behaviors we've been discussing here. I'd be better off talking to a bricc wall. And it's just sad when you see that type of attitude. I hope you wake the fucc up one day.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2010, 06:56:14 PM »
^ Ok, but instinct what? What about instincts? Our human instinct is to have sex. Yes. But not with a prepubescent child nigga!!

HOW is it genetics when this clearly has to do with wiring of the brain??? You're the one not understanding, not me. I CAN'T make it no CLEARER.

- At birth, the human brain is in a remarkably unfinished state. Most of its 100 billion neurons are not yet connected in networks.

- Connections among neurons are formed as the growing child experiences the surrounding world and forms attachments to parents, family members and other caregivers.

- Loving interactions with caring adults strongly stimulate a child’s brain, causing synapses to grow and existing connections to get stronger. If a child receives little stimulation early on, the synapses will not develop, and the brain will make fewer connections.

- A child’s environment has enormous impact on how these cells get connected or “wired” to each other.

This is what it means when a person is 'wired wrong'. There's NO GENE that can possibly make one attracted to children, to the same sex, or to an animal. WHY WOULD THERE BE ONE, WHEN NATURE DOES NOT INTEND IT? WHY MY MAN? WHYYYYYYY?

Now for once, you are the one lookin' deep into somethang so simplistic. Why? Why is it the complex thangs in life you shut out?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2010, 07:30:25 PM »
^ Ok, but instinct what? What about instincts? Our human instinct is to have sex. Yes. But not with a prepubescent child nigga!!

HOW is it genetics when this clearly has to do with wiring of the brain??? You're the one not understanding, not me. I CAN'T make it no CLEARER.

- At birth, the human brain is in a remarkably unfinished state. Most of its 100 billion neurons are not yet connected in networks.

- Connections among neurons are formed as the growing child experiences the surrounding world and forms attachments to parents, family members and other caregivers.

- Loving interactions with caring adults strongly stimulate a child’s brain, causing synapses to grow and existing connections to get stronger. If a child receives little stimulation early on, the synapses will not develop, and the brain will make fewer connections.

- A child’s environment has enormous impact on how these cells get connected or “wired” to each other.

This is what it means when a person is 'wired wrong'. There's NO GENE that can possibly make one attracted to children, to the same sex, or to an animal. WHY WOULD THERE BE ONE, WHEN NATURE DOES NOT INTEND IT? WHY MY MAN? WHYYYYYYY?

Now for once, you are the one lookin' deep into somethang so simplistic. Why? Why is it the complex thangs in life you shut out?

Why is it the complex things in life I shut out? lol. You're the one who believes in fuccin god. You're the one who refuses to listen to reason. You've put your faith above all logic and I think you've clearly demonstrated that here lol. Everything is either blacc or white with you. The fact that instincts are unlearned and inherited AND trigger a particular behavior should tell you something about genetics!!!. But no. You just refuse to even admit that this might actually be a possibility. And listen...we are not talking about normal genes here. This is a genetic flaw. The same as when you get children that are born with 12 toes or 3 arms. And now I can just picture you shouting at the computer "THAT'S PHYSICAL SHIT MY NIGGA!!!!!! OH MY GODDDDDD...". Seriously...become a satanist like your homie C-Blue and you will no longer be blind. And please...don't respond to this or I'll get in my fuccin car, kidnap you and make you read richard dawkins books non stop for 72929 years.