Poll

should child molesters be castrated? poll!

Yes of course
12 (63.2%)
No
3 (15.8%)
I'm not sure...I'm a big gangster drester fan and this is just tough for me I'm sorry. I also like Gary Glitter.
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: should child molesters be castrated? poll!  (Read 1313 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: should child molesters be castrated? poll!
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2010, 08:09:57 PM »
^ I appreciate you provin' my point about PHYSICAL SHIT, but chu need God homeboy. Your scary ass need God. Lol.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
^ I appreciate you provin' my point about PHYSICAL SHIT, but chu need God homeboy. Your scary ass need God. Lol.

How do you know there isn't a connection between genes and these behaviors?. I just wanna know how you know.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2010, 10:08:22 PM »

How do you know there isn't a connection between genes and these behaviors?. I just wanna know how you know.

To wil ya up, I'ma say, God.

Becuz you ain't born that way. That's why. Cuz a person is not born wit unnatural ass feelings. If they was, humans wouldn't be what we are. And havin' genes that produces this nasty ass behavior goes against that idea. Thru the design of NATURE, a grown woman and a grown man is purposed to have sex with each other. Period. A man desiring to sex a prepubescent innocent 9 year old girl is not genetic. It's a behavioral flaw thru adolescence, not DNA. But witnessing what this world is becoming, give it some 10 or more years and this will become a sexual orientation like homosexuality is. After that will be bestiality. Foul shit. But I can believe that.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2010, 11:41:35 AM »

LOL
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2010, 02:25:40 PM »

To wil ya up, I'ma say, God.

Becuz you ain't born that way. That's why. Cuz a person is not born wit unnatural ass feelings. If they was, humans wouldn't be what we are. And havin' genes that produces this nasty ass behavior goes against that idea. Thru the design of NATURE, a grown woman and a grown man is purposed to have sex with each other. Period. A man desiring to sex a prepubescent innocent 9 year old girl is not genetic. It's a behavioral flaw thru adolescence, not DNA. But witnessing what this world is becoming, give it some 10 or more years and this will become a sexual orientation like homosexuality is. After that will be bestiality. Foul shit. But I can believe that.

I knew you'd say god. Well...C-Blue just won this argument. Hands down. C-Blue 1  Qt 0.  8)

LOL

The last thing I need is god. I need to have an open mind. people who believe in god think they have a monopoly on the truth. to quote bill maher "I preach the gospel of I don't know".  you ask the right questions and you're gonna put the bible out of business.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2010, 02:40:59 PM »
^ I was playin' men, when I said God. And for the second half of shit ya said, that ain't true. Stop listening to them white men, who's effort is to make black people look dumb, and Muslims terrorists.

;D

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2010, 03:02:09 PM »
^ I was playin' men, when I said God. And for the second half of shit ya said, that ain't true. Stop listening to them white men, who's effort is to make black people look dumb, and Muslims terrorists.
;D

you weren't playing when you said god. you believe in the word of god and to you the word of god comes from the bible. you believe in sin and you believe homosexuality to be a sin and therefore you can't be born a sinner. same goes for pedophilia and all the other behaviors you feel are wrong. this is the MAIN reason you are saying what you're saying and don't even try to deny it. you will look very ignorant if you do. as for me listening to the white man. i listen to everybody. i could give a fucc about skin color my nigga. there's one earth, there's one people and when all is said and done there is no difference between us and the white man. niggas think they different from white people and they got this idea that they're somehow different. this is the reason why we as blacc people ain't going anywhere. it's our attitude. you need to overview this a little bit. that's how you get ahead in this world. you're a human being first. not blacc. stop listening to stupid narrow minded people.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2010, 03:57:16 PM »
;D

you weren't playing when you said god. you believe in the word of god and to you the word of god comes from the bible. you believe in sin and you believe homosexuality to be a sin and therefore you can't be born a sinner. same goes for pedophilia and all the other behaviors you feel are wrong. this is the MAIN reason you are saying what you're saying and don't even try to deny it. you will look very ignorant if you do. as for me listening to the white man. i listen to everybody. i could give a fucc about skin color my nigga. there's one earth, there's one people and when all is said and done there is no difference between us and the white man. niggas think they different from white people and they got this idea that they're somehow different. this is the reason why we as blacc people ain't going anywhere. it's our attitude. you need to overview this a little bit. that's how you get ahead in this world. you're a human being first. not blacc. stop listening to stupid narrow minded people.

Chill homie, everybody on this board believes in a different conspiracy theory so I just stated one too.  ;D

You're right though, that's why I just read articles on the brain, and it seems to agree wit my idea. Wir - wir - wiring.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2010, 04:42:57 PM »
;D

Chill homie, everybody on this board believes in a different conspiracy theory so I just stated one too.  ;D

You're right though, that's why I just read articles on the brain, and it seems to agree wit my idea. Wir - wir - wiring.

The fact that you deny even the slightest possibility tells me a lot about you. Because that's just plain ignorant. There is NO WAY you can know and I never said I knew because I DON'T. This genetic link has never been proven but there is evidence out there and I'm not gonna repeat myself just because you can't read my nigga. The ONLY reason you're saying the things you do is because of your faith. The ONLY reason and just be a muthafuccin man and admit it.

And yeah...the wiring thing hahahahahahaha...Jesus muthafuccin bitch ass  Christ..DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WIRING OF THE BRAIN CELLS AND GENETICS?. Why the fucc do you think schizophrenia is heritable?. Let me guess...you think schizophrenia is demon spirits.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2010, 05:11:52 PM »
How the HELL is YOU gonna call me ignorant, that's like the pot calling the kettle black. Becuz of ONE theory, ONE theory, you choose to NEGATE a huge possibility of there being a God, and completely DENY that idea, that IS DEEP thought, yet here you is lookin' DEEP into some behavioral flaw as it being genetically wrong, JUST BECUZ YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD. I believe what I believe cuz of God, and you believe what you believe becuz you DON'T. The donkey is calling the rabbit long eared my nigga.

And why you keep tellin' me to admit it, I did men. But there's TRUTH behind it. Fuck a gene, raise your children. And you won't have a pedophile or homosexual on your hands. And I would say point blank, period, but fuck that, exclamation point!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2010, 05:24:14 PM »
qt, why do you hate/fear homos so much? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2010, 05:32:49 PM »
How the HELL is YOU gonna call me ignorant, that's like the pot calling the kettle black. Becuz of ONE theory, ONE theory, you choose to NEGATE a huge possibility of there being a God, and completely DENY that idea, that IS DEEP thought, yet here you is lookin' DEEP into some behavioral flaw as it being genetically wrong, JUST BECUZ YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD. I believe what I believe cuz of God, and you believe what you believe becuz you DON'T. The donkey is calling the rabbit long eared my nigga.

And why you keep tellin' me to admit it, I did men. But there's TRUTH behind it. Fuck a gene, raise your children. And you won't have a pedophile or homosexual on your hands. And I would say point blank, period, but fuck that, exclamation point!

I preach the gospel of I don't know. Can I prove the existence of a god? No I can't. I also can't disprove it. Same goes for Santa Claus. The reason I asked you to admit that is because you weren't very clear and the truth is you can't know I'm wrong because of your faith in god. That makes no sense. You talk like you're convinced you're right. Like you know something I don't. Because the fact is I don't know. I'm just asking questions and weighing the possibilities. And as far as good parenting goes I believe in all that. There is no question that our environment has tremendous effects on all of us. No question about it. But I do think there's more to it then that. It's not all blacc and white. I may be a donkey but my ears are short. It's a genetic flaw  ;D.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2010, 05:35:06 PM »
I don't hate homosexuals.

I preach the gospel of I don't know. Can I prove the existence of a god? No I can't. I also can't disprove it. Same goes for Santa Claus. The reason I asked you to admit that is because you weren't very clear and the truth is you can't know I'm wrong because of your faith in god. That makes no sense. You talk like you're convinced you're right. Like you know something I don't. Because the fact is I don't know. I'm just asking questions and weighing the possibilities. And as far as good parenting goes I believe in all that. There is no question that our environment has tremendous effects on all of us. No question about it. But I do think there's more to it then that. It's not all blacc and white. I may be a donkey but my ears are short. It's a genetic flaw  ;D.
It's a behavioral flaw. I be questioning too nigga, but evidently ain't coming to the same conclusions as you. And exactly, you and me both can't disprove shit. But you still coming to 'factual' decisions too. You fuckin' short eared donkey. Now that's genetic.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2010, 05:46:39 PM »

It's a behavioral flaw. I be questioning too nigga, but evidently ain't coming to the same conclusions as you. And exactly, you and me both can't disprove shit. But you still coming to 'factual' decisions too. You fuckin' short eared donkey. Now that's genetic.

i believe there is something to this. i believe there is a genetic link. i don't know for sure but do i think it's likely? yes. there is evidence out there and there are certain facts you can use and point to. they don't prove anything but they can support a theory and sometimes give tremendous weight to it.

as for me being a short eared donkey. i wish i could help it. i wish i did have normal ears. pray for me nigga

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2010, 05:47:14 PM »

lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme