Poll

should child molesters be castrated? poll!

Yes of course
12 (63.2%)
No
3 (15.8%)
I'm not sure...I'm a big gangster drester fan and this is just tough for me I'm sorry. I also like Gary Glitter.
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: should child molesters be castrated? poll!  (Read 1312 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: should child molesters be castrated? poll!
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2010, 11:21:43 PM »
Oh....and QT/ C-Blue.....yall took this damn thread to anotha level.  lol

Just say fuckit....Im sure no matter what the argument is....dont nobody on here think that Molesting children is alright.

where bez at?

Im sure deep down....he knows its wrong when he molests them
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2010, 11:24:57 PM »
aite so why when someone says vote or die, or vote otherwise your voice wont be heard?
aite so you vote against this shit to keep these sick muffuccaz locked up and they are out?
and i dont give a....but
gang bangers>>>>>anyone doin a child wrong
if i had to choose

Yes 'um, that, if that's how it's gotta be or lock 'em up for life, but, I thinkz we all agreez on that. 8)

gang members do harm to children everyday.  children are their prime targets for membership.

You could say this shit about damn near anything tho.  The government allows drugs into the country and a mass production of guns that will inevitably make its way into the hood.  So...the government harms children.

if you wanna get technical about it.  lol

However....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BS181X4F3bw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BS181X4F3bw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2010, 11:36:40 PM »

Just say fuckit....Im sure no matter what the argument is....dont nobody on here think that Molesting children is alright.

we took it to another dimension and im pretty sure i found the cure for cancer in the process.

« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2010, 11:38:41 PM »

we took it to another dimension and im pretty sure i found the cure for cancer in the process.

thats wussup.  Fuck humanity...if I find the cure for cancer....Im bottlin and sellin that shit direct from the trunk of my car....

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2010, 11:45:16 PM »

thats wussup.  Fuck humanity...if I find the cure for cancer....Im bottlin and sellin that shit direct from the trunk of my car....

and have each bottle come with a free pacc of cigarettes

« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2010, 11:50:55 PM »

and have each bottle come with a free pacc of cigarettes

no doubt....nothin makes money like repeat customers

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2010, 06:32:29 AM »
yeah never touch a kid the wrong way ever...lock em up for life so others can do more than touchin to that sick mutha...lol

aite so why when someone says vote or die, or vote otherwise your voice wont be heard?
aite so you vote against this shit to keep these sick muffuccaz locked up and they are out?
and i dont give a....but
gang bangers>>>>>anyone doin a child wrong
if i had to choose

Yes 'um, that, if that's how it's gotta be or lock 'em up for life, but, I thinkz we all agreez on that. 8)

gang members do harm to children everyday.  children are their prime targets for membership.

You could say this shit about damn near anything tho.  The government allows drugs into the country and a mass production of guns that will inevitably make its way into the hood.  So...the government harms children.

if you wanna get technical about it.  lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2010, 08:35:11 AM »

C-Blue started it.

LMAO at curing cancer.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2010, 03:30:40 PM »
Oh....and QT/ C-Blue.....yall took this damn thread to anotha level.  lol

C-Blue started it.

...and I'll never start it again. my fuccin' fingers are paralyzed.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2010, 04:34:52 PM »
Ha, lol.

« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2010, 06:09:21 PM »
Thats wussup u two...

Now why dont yall go down the closest state penn....let C-Blue free all the molesters....and QT can kill em all when they get out.  Take your differences....and use em for good.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2010, 06:30:14 PM »
Yo, Daygo, why do my job seem more C-Blue's speed? :eh:

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2010, 06:35:08 PM »
hahah

« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2010, 06:38:20 PM »

Kinda funny huh?  Cus you the Christian...but you seem less merciful about the child molesters then he does lol.  Yall muthafuckas need therapy

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2010, 06:43:52 PM »
yeah anyone that says these child predators are ok and are fine on the streets....needs help quik
lock up ya kids....lol

Kinda funny huh?  Cus you the Christian...but you seem less merciful about the child molesters then he does lol.  Yall muthafuckas need therapy
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.