Author Topic: Everybody saying fuck Suge...But can they say fuck em in person?  (Read 1731 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: Everybody saying fuck Suge...But can they say fuck em in person?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 09:38:08 AM »
I think everybody talkin shit bout suge cuz he wasnt rapper but he was makin his artists diss others on his command. then he could say it wasnt his beef, its them rappers problem not mine. he could say they are grown man and it was they decisions to diss but keep whisper in their ears. He was kind of puppet master  ;D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 09:41:43 AM by bigpimpin20 »

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 09:44:40 AM »
Lmao, posting pics of someone else makes them happy i guess lol, if only they could knock em out themselves then they can talk...   

I'm sure if you were there when the hair dresser knocked his fat ass out you would be there ready to rescue your man yellin "leave my Sugy Wugy alone, he aint a bad man, he even gives turkeys to the poor on thanksgiving day".

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 09:54:14 AM »
LOL real talk since the issue has been brought back up about Suge gettin knocked out. What if Suge was stupid drunk when he got put on his back? Does that count as a fair fade?

I can't remember no one sayin how the shit started between him and the barber.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bigpimpin20

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 10:06:16 AM »
LOL real talk since the issue has been brought back up about Suge gettin knocked out. What if Suge was stupid drunk when he got put on his back? Does that count as a fair fade?

what if Vanilla Ice was drunk as fuck hangin from the balcon? :)
what if granny had a mustache? then she would be grandpa ;D

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 10:28:27 AM »

I'm sure suge was drunk but i guess he is eveytime when he parties.
I honestly think he got hit by behind and the guy ran out.How the fuck u're going to punch suge face to face and get out with no problems?
especially when he was with a few of his homies:

U can see suge beating up a guy and like 2 minutes later he's knocked out cold.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 11:54:52 AM »
Dude knocked Suge out with a pipe in the back of the head big fucking deal....Suge a cool as nigga I was hanging out with him and my folks a few weeks ago at a club. Back to topic I don't think any of these DPG groupies would diss Suge to his face. Hell I bet the ones talking shit behind they keyboard probably never been in a fight.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »
I would say fucc em but i doubt must people would.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 12:04:16 PM »
snoop and daz wouldnt say it to him in person
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 12:35:26 PM »
Shit really Suge just an everyday nigga only the media and rap industry made him look like some bad guy or monster. He wasn't no shady then Jimmy Ivonie, Baby, Master P or any other CEO's in rap.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2010, 12:37:30 PM »
Dude knocked Suge out with a pipe in the back of the head big fucking deal....Suge a cool as nigga I was hanging out with him and my folks a few weeks ago at a club. Back to topic I don't think any of these DPG groupies would diss Suge to his face. Hell I bet the ones talking shit behind they keyboard probably never been in a fight.
Big fuckin deal Suge ran up on Bad Azz with only 10 of his homies ;D
You think this forum is made of DPG groupies & Suge Knight groupies only? Fuck em both haha

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2010, 01:03:45 PM »

There it go....he did it with a pipe and that's somethin I could've done so it's no big deal like u said.

I don't see why he'd care if he doesn't know you especially if u have no reason to say fuck you. Wow...ur really bold!

I was told that he always gets fucked up so to me ...that's not a fair fade and he's stupid for gettin that fucked up in public when ppl wanna do harm to him.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2010, 01:04:08 PM »
Shit really Suge just an everyday nigga only the media and rap industry made him look like some bad guy or monster. He wasn't no shady then Jimmy Ivonie, Baby, Master P or any other CEO's in rap.
I don't doubt that the media and the rap industry did play a role in Suge's public perception, but let's not pretend that Suge never did anything fucked up to artists.

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2010, 01:07:55 PM »
LOL.

Doubt Proof had said anything, if it wasn't because he had Trick Trick behind him.

This is called karma, for being the person he is.

He has absolute nothing left, he owes 100 + millions away, and has 2 times beatdown to his resume.

But to Suge's defense, he is 45 + years old, not a young man anymore.

It's stupid when these rappers diss him to look tough, like Bad Azz for example.
He admitted it in the dubcnn interview years back, that was a situation he could expect, and see coming.

I mean Game come on... The rumor's bout him getting slapped by Suge started before he even blew up. I'm sure he'll piss himself next time around he runs into Suge in a club. Just plain stupid to diss him, when the whole world has seen those photo's of him shooked up next to Suge.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 01:12:34 PM »
I don't doubt that the media and the rap industry did play a role in Suge's public perception, but let's not pretend that Suge never did anything fucked up to artists.

Oh yeah Suge has his shady ways as a business man no doubt but he no different then other CEO's that I mention screwing over they artist.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 01:15:27 PM »

There it go....he did it with a pipe and that's somethin I could've done so it's no big deal like u said.

I don't see why he'd care if he doesn't know you especially if u have no reason to say fuck you. Wow...ur really bold!

I was told that he always gets fucked up so to me ...that's not a fair fade and he's stupid for gettin that fucked up in public when ppl wanna do harm to him.

Shit Suge was faded in the VIP with patron that night so I wouldn't doubt it.....Whats been good Supreme my homie?