Author Topic: california been hit wit a couple earthquakes in last couple days  (Read 1795 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: california been hit wit a couple earthquakes in last couple days
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2010, 07:37:28 PM »
chuck?  who da fuck is chuck?

oh yah...Alex. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2010, 07:38:03 PM »
haha

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2010, 07:38:46 PM »
You can risk up to $1,000.

Oh shit who is Chuck? I thought it said chunk.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2010, 07:41:00 PM »
chunk?  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2010, 07:45:01 PM »
Like a $500 chunk of cash.... I don't know, figured it was Cali slang.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2010, 09:14:00 PM »
cherry chuck gang? lol

Im gonna go with "Americans that dont know how many states there are" for $500 Chuck.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2010, 09:20:09 PM »

oh it's clearly chucc d. daygo's a big PE fan.

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2010, 10:28:42 PM »
cherry chuck gang? lol

Im gonna go with "Americans that dont know how many states there are" for $500 Chuck.

haha whas Brackin?!?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2010, 10:29:09 PM »

oh it's clearly chucc d. daygo's a big PE fan.

Fight The Power!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2010, 06:43:20 AM »
awww shit not these...lol

you say you keep it gangsta...but when the beef come your the first to run....
damn that song is dope

cherry chuck gang? lol

haha whas Brackin?!?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

2010-thefuture

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2010, 01:22:11 PM »
OMG man this should go down as classic................

2010-thefuture

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2010, 01:23:57 PM »
got it entered as a classic thread........... ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2010, 06:57:52 PM »
damn

PORT-AU-PRINCE (Reuters) – A major earthquake hit impoverished Haiti on Tuesday, toppling buildings in the capital Port-au-Prince, burying residents in rubble and causing many deaths and injuries, witnesses in the city said.

The magnitude 7.0 quake, whose epicenter was inland and only 10 miles from Port-au-Prince, sent panic-stricken people screaming into the streets as a cloud of dust and smoke from falling buildings rose into the sky.

As darkness fell amid scenes of chaos and anguished cries from victims, residents desperately tried to dig out survivors or searched for missing relatives in debris-strewn streets.

The presidential palace was among buildings damaged, Haiti's ambassador to Washington, Raymond Alcide Joseph, told CNN. "My country is facing a major catastrophe," he said.

Haiti is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere and has a history of destructive natural disasters. Some 9,000 U.N. police and troops are stationed there to maintain order.

The quake, followed by aftershocks, prompted a tsunami watch for parts the Caribbean but this was later canceled.

"Everything started shaking, people were screaming, houses started collapsing ... it's total chaos," Reuters reporter Joseph Guyler Delva said in Port-au-Prince.

"I saw people under the rubble, and people killed," he added, saying he had witnessed dozens of casualties.

U.S. President Barack Obama said his "thoughts and prayers" were with the people of Haiti and pledged immediate aid.

The United States would provide both military and civilian disaster assistance to the Caribbean country, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said at the start of a speech on Asian relations in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Her husband, former U.S. President Bill Clinton, who is the U.N. special envoy for Haiti, also pledged assistance. The Inter-American Development Bank said it would provide $200,000 in immediate emergency aid.

PALL OF DUST AND SMOKE

A local employee for the charity Food for the Poor reported seeing a five-story building collapse in Port-au-Prince, spokeswoman Kathy Skipper told Reuters.

Another Food for the Poor employee said there were more houses destroyed than standing in Delmas Road, a major thoroughfare in the city.

"Within a minute of the quake ... soil, dust and smoke rose up over the city, a blanket that completely covered the city and obscured it for about 12 minutes until the atmospheric conditions dissipated the dust," Mike Godfrey, who works for USAID, told CNN.

"The international airport appears to be functioning," he added, saying he saw an airliner take off after the quake.

Experts said the quake's epicenter was very shallow at a depth of only 6.2 miles, which was likely to have magnified the destruction.

Dale Grant, a U.S. Geological Survey geophysicist in Golden, Colorado, told Reuters there had been no quakes this large in Haiti for more than 200 years.

"There were two major quakes there in 1751 and 1770 but, since then, there has not been a quake of this magnitude," Grant said.

PEOPLE SCREAMED 'JESUS, JESUS'

Speaking to CNN from Port-au-Prince, Ian Rogers of the charity Save the Children said he could hear cries of anguish and mourning rising up from around the city in the darkness.

Homes and buildings built on hillsides had come crashing down along with earth and rubble.

"All the roads currently are blocked," Rogers said.

"People were screaming 'Jesus, Jesus' and running in all directions," Delva said.

The Hotel Montana in Port-au-Prince, where many foreigners stay, suffered at least some minor damage.

A group of 12 U.S. students from Lynn University in Florida were visiting Haiti with Food for the Poor and some were able to send text messages to say they were fine, Skipper said.

The powerful quake was felt in southeastern Cuba, about 160 miles from the epicenter. Cuban authorities evacuated coastal residents because of the initial tsunami threat.

"I was seated on the terrace and I thought my chair had slid out from under me but I realized it was an earthquake," said Eduardo Machin, a resident of the coastal city of Santiago de Cuba. "It was very strong."

Sailors at the U.S. naval base at Guantanamo Bay in eastern Cuba felt the quake but there was no damage to the base or the detention camp where the United States holds 198 foreign terrorism suspects, said Chief Petty Officer Bill Mesta.

"It just shook a number of the buildings," Mesta said.

Cruise Line Royal Caribbean said initial reports indicated there was no damage to its Labadee beach resort on Haiti's north coast. No ships were in port when the quake hit, the line's spokeswoman Cynthia Martinez said.

One ship had been scheduled to stop at Labadee on Tuesday but was rerouted earlier in the day because of bad weather.

(Additional reporting by Alister Bull, Jane Sutton, Phil Barbara, Jeff Franks, Writing by Sandra Maler and Pascal Fletcher; Editing by John O'Callaghan)
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2010, 07:03:23 PM »
holy shit, i missed this thread before. this is some lights level retarded shit in here

Muhfukka

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2010, 07:06:36 PM »
i mean puerto rico is bad enough but cuba? you thought a fuckin communist country is a state in the us? seriously?