Author Topic: california been hit wit a couple earthquakes in last couple days  (Read 1801 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: california been hit wit a couple earthquakes in last couple days
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2010, 07:08:39 PM »
i didnt many others do....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2010, 01:34:48 PM »
lol -red raggers-rotflmao-play groups.................yall got me laughing on the bus again.............

Muhfukka

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »
i didnt many others do....lol
i really doubt many others do man, i doubt practically anyone does. shit american citizens cant even go to visit cuba, we dont do any kind of trade with them either. i mean its really well known that were not friendly with the country of cuba at all

G-Funk

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2010, 01:50:10 PM »
what about p rico, virgin islands, cuba, and the rest? lol

holy shit.

*facepalm*

Blasphemy

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2010, 03:17:57 PM »
I haven't felt any of the earthquakes, mainly cause I live in the Valley and we have that Aqua Ferral (Spelling fail) shit, that takes most of the impact. Only ones we ever feel are the bigger ones. The next Big 1 will be the only other 1 that will cause a huge impact.

Muhfukka

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2010, 07:38:56 PM »
bump

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2010, 07:40:10 PM »
they were some recent ones that hit northern cali, nothin liek haiti, chile, turkey etc...but still to have em occur that close to each other....is sayin somethin

I haven't felt any of the earthquakes, mainly cause I live in the Valley and we have that Aqua Ferral (Spelling fail) shit, that takes most of the impact. Only ones we ever feel are the bigger ones. The next Big 1 will be the only other 1 that will cause a huge impact.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.