Poll

woud you take your mother to a Spider Loc concert if she asked you to?

Yep
2 (22.2%)
No
1 (11.1%)
If it was her dying wish I would
3 (33.3%)
Not sure
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: woud you take your mother to a Spider Loc concert if she asked you to?  (Read 856 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Spider Loc cuzz

moe

Re: woud you take your mother to a Spider Loc concert if she asked you to?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 08:52:52 PM »
If it was her dying wish I would

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 11:02:47 PM »
haha sure why not
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 12:17:55 AM »
if this was her dying wish, i might just help out the reaper and give moms a lil nudge towards the light.  ;)

hahaha, just playin moms, you know i love you! ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 10:30:49 AM »
Hell yah I would...especially if they do the shit down in Daygo.....I wouldnt mind seein this muthafucka get chased off stage again down here lol

Nuthin personal against Spider...but the shit is funny to me...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 10:38:59 AM »
No

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 03:18:43 PM »
Hell yah I would...especially if they do the shit down in Daygo.....I wouldnt mind seein this muthafucka get chased off stage again down here lol

im tired of this nigga...heard he's a born again christian now. blutiful world is a good song though.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 03:40:30 PM »

im tired of this nigga...heard he's a born again christian now. blutiful world is a good song though.

Where did u hear that at?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 03:48:00 PM »

come on man...you hear him talk. he talks about god in every goddamn sentence. remember when he talked about snoop's murder was the case song. he's a born again christian. only a born again christian talks like that. he needs help.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 04:11:43 PM »

come on man...you hear him talk. he talks about god in every goddamn sentence. remember when he talked about snoop's murder was the case song. he's a born again christian. only a born again christian talks like that. he needs help.

No u need help lol u think just because he talks about God that makes him a born again Christian? C'mon man...I talk about God just like he does but knows the Bible better and I'm far from a Christian. U have issues homie and you seriously do need counseling or somethin because u show too much bitterness towards a God that u say is so full of shit.

Further more, I'm tired of ppl who always have to bring his name up when they're supposed to be sick and tired of him....that mess don't make no sense. U just created a thread about him but you're tired of his ass?? lol knock it off
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 04:14:06 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 04:56:00 PM »

No u need help lol u think just because he talks about God that makes him a born again Christian? C'mon man...I talk about God just like he does but knows the Bible better and I'm far from a Christian. U have issues homie and you seriously do need counseling or somethin because u show too much bitterness towards a God that u say is so full of shit.

Further more, I'm tired of ppl who always have to bring his name up when they're supposed to be sick and tired of him....that mess don't make no sense. U just created a thread about him but you're tired of his ass?? lol knock it off

oh my god...i disrespected someone because they are delusional. you're right..i need mad counseling. i need deep therapy my nigga haha..honestly...now be honest with me...is your father still molesting you or did he stop and find jesus?.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 05:11:03 PM »

oh my god...i disrespected someone because they are delusional. you're right..i need mad counseling. i need deep therapy my nigga haha..honestly...now be honest with me...is your father still molesting you or did he stop and find jesus?.

Seriously, how sane do you look debating with people about a God that you say doesn't exist? That's like always talkin shit about someone's imaginary friend lol. My spiritual beliefs doesn't effect you and ain't nobody tryin to convert you so why do u catch feelings when someone mentions this "imaginary" higher power.

U can't possibly have all of your marbles.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 05:38:18 PM »

Seriously, how sane do you look debating with people about a God that you say doesn't exist? That's like always talkin shit about someone's imaginary friend lol. My spiritual beliefs doesn't effect you and ain't nobody tryin to convert you so why do u catch feelings when someone mentions this "imaginary" higher power.

forget god..forget believing in god. most of the people i know believe in some kind of a higher power. but have you heard spider loc talk recently?. that nigga makes no sense to me and it's not that im catchin feelings. i could give a fucc what the nigga say. i just shake my head and laugh really.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 05:43:59 PM »

forget god..forget believing in god. most of the people i know believe in some kind of a higher power. but have you heard spider loc talk recently?. that nigga makes no sense to me and it's not that im catchin feelings. i could give a fucc what the nigga say. i just shake my head and laugh really.

U act like u don't have the option to not listen to dude speak and it's not like u gotta share a fuckin dorm with the nigga. U chose to create this thread when dude is in M.I.A in the rap scene right now. U don't have shit else better to do?? U are crazy outta yo mind and you do catch feelings that's why you resort to bull shit insults :laugh:

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 05:48:17 PM »

U act like u don't have the option to not listen to dude speak and it's not like u gotta share a fuckin dorm with the nigga. U chose to create this thread when dude is in M.I.A in the rap scene right now. U don't have shit else better to do?? U are crazy outta yo mind and you do catch feelings that's why you resort to bull shit insults :laugh:

elano..is that you?