Author Topic: K-9 (What We Know About Him?)  (Read 781 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: K-9 (What We Know About Him?)
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2010, 10:04:47 AM »
but if they still have ties they havent left the label entirely...lol

btw:is that his homies on the rep yo set cd?

maybe cuz those same artists go at their boss/former boss?

?

it happens after they leave.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 10:11:25 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2010, 10:13:01 AM »
Sex, Money & Bullets never dropped because Suge blocked it.

So Suge can block mixtapes  ??? Does K9 still have some paperwork/contract with him ?

It wasn't a mixtape. It was going to be an independent street album. It had a Death Row Crooked I collaboration track on it, which was why it got blocked.

Mietek23

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2010, 06:01:24 AM »
Ok, I've just listen to all of them tracks - here's my conclusion:

This guy is the biggest joke in the hip-hop industry!

Seriously, how the fuck you can called yourself "The King Of L.A." when NOBODY besides hardcore Death Row fans knows you?! I mean, WTF?!

Then, you try to become a rapper by dissing almost everybody in the industry including Biggie who's been dead for the past 10+ years and you think someone will take you serious?!

LOL, and this is the same dude that be dissing Realest saying he's a fake ass 'Pac etc. while he himself "borrows" line's from 'Pac songs and put them in his raps?!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS BULLSHIT!

Kilo I really don't understand how you can like this fool :)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2010, 06:17:27 AM »

Seriously, how the fuck you can called yourself "The King Of L.A." when NOBODY besides hardcore Death Row fans knows you?! I mean, WTF?!

Then, you try to become a rapper by dissing almost everybody in the industry including Biggie who's been dead for the past 10+ years and you think someone will take you serious?!

LOL, and this is the same dude that be dissing Realest saying he's a fake ass 'Pac etc. while he himself "borrows" line's from 'Pac songs and put them in his raps?!

Lol true,its all for attention really .i wish k9 would sign up here so we could diss him

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2010, 06:21:35 AM »

Lol true,its all for attention really .i wish k9 would sign up here so we could diss him

Hahah That would give some funny threads indeed. Can anyone reach out to him and say he must sign up to these forums ?  ;D
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Mietek23

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2010, 06:25:01 AM »

Hahah That would give some funny threads indeed. Can anyone reach out to him and say he must sign up to these forums ?  ;D

If he would signed here - you would've seen new threads with "the 'n' word" poppin' everyday :D

kuruptDPG

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2010, 06:29:35 AM »
well kilo is the only person that speaks to him lol.

youngthugz-lol true, eg ''nigga k9 dissin 2pac nigga'' thread

kpr1

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 09:36:14 PM »
update the links