Author Topic: you think suge is feeling crooked and slaughterhouse!  (Read 271 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
you think suge is feeling crooked and slaughterhouse!
« on: January 10, 2010, 11:04:44 AM »
 crook has never dissed suge, but im curious what suge thinks now that crook is getting a bit more buzz in da industry.
Bullets aint got no names

EFFeX

Re: you think suge is feeling crooked and slaughterhouse!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 11:22:46 AM »
As far as I know or have at least heard, Crooked and Suge got no beef with each other and have run into each other and there's been no tension. I'm sure Suge isn't worried about Crooked's career at this point in his life.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 11:40:15 AM »
" The Bad Guy thats my arrogant title, Suge's the real simon so fuck American Idol." Crooked I

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 12:25:09 PM »
As far as I know or have at least heard, Crooked and Suge got no beef with each other and have run into each other and there's been no tension. I'm sure Suge isn't worried about Crooked's career at this point in his life.

a year ago Suge and Chopper where at a club and Crook ran into them and kicked it

"I'm every artist Suge ever signed, in one rapper"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 05:29:16 PM »
yeah once and if crooked makes it big...maybe then suge will take credit in the public eye for crookeds accomplishments but til then doubt hes worried bout him
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.