Author Topic: these fucking right wingers are truly insane.  (Read 147 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
these fucking right wingers are truly insane.
« on: January 09, 2010, 01:46:39 AM »
jesus fucking christ.  i mean, FUCK!!!!!!!   

Rudy Giuliani: 'We Had No Domestic Attacks Under Bush; We've Had One Under Obama'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/08/rudy-giuliani-we-had-no-d_n_416033.html

the stupid fucking stephonapolis doesnt even correct him!!!

i fucking hate american media. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: these fucking right wingers are truly insane.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 07:01:05 AM »
lol
thats america fo ya
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 11:37:16 AM »
Well don't think for a second that Rudy made an innocent mistake here.  There's been other GOP Reps that have echoed this very statement. 

Rudy was complicit with 9/11 so it's in his best interest to try and obfuscate the facts as much as possible.

What happens is they get a guy like Rudy and whoever else to get quoted on this in the media.  Before you know it, regardless of truth, some people will actually start to believe it.  And now, he takes it a step further to say that Obama had the first terror attack on US soil???  So that right there tells you Rudy is not making an innocent mistake like misspeaking or something.  He's either completely delusional or a liar.  I say both.

This is why I'm always telling people to turn off their tv's.  You don't realize the subconscious conditioning you are happily consuming. 

The reality of 9/11 and MANY other things are starting to come to light and these fools are now trying NOT to be associated with it.  That is a complete 180 from there stance just a couple of years ago.  I mean Rudy's entire presidential campaign was based on the fact that 9/11 happened while he was Gov.  His ads on tv were horrific, promoting war and death.

So yeah they are def insane.  But don't get it twisted, there are horribly corrupt democrats as well.  Yall think Bill Clinton was cool cuz he got his dick sucked, played the sax n shit.  Dude is straight evil.  That's why he got to be Prez was because there's so much dirt on him that they can completely control him via blackmail.

So don't get caught up in the dem/repub paradigm - it's bogus. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHLnv--a9kA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AHLnv--a9kA</a>

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 01:24:46 PM »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 01:26:23 PM »

Right/Left theyre (Mostly) all crooks to me.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 04:12:14 PM »
i think the left is about equally insane. fucc i hate The View.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 10:13:29 AM »
Look,

for real.

Being convinced that the whole system is fucked and that us young people should stay away from it all is the biggest scheme in the favor of the bastards in power: Then the youth won't even TRY to participate and have a voice thus leaving the same fucks in power that have always been.

You're right, the Democrats ain't perfect but they are better.

Look at Unemployment and Disability Insurance programs in America. They are social programs that disburse money to the unemployed and those too sick to work.. They are liberal social programs and are sponsored by and legislated into action by Democrats. The actions they take may still ultimately benefit them and are politically expedient to them but at least the work they enact funds the poor instead of say Republicans whose legislation and sponsorship goes towards defense contracts and police, you know?

All politicians are personally benefiting from the work they do, no fucking duh, but the work of Democrats EMPIRICALLY UNDENIABLY benefits the masses in terms of social welfare far more than the work of Republicans.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 10:15:46 AM »
also the left is why we have the medical marijuana community and industry that we do...once more, they are not perfect but there is clearly a superior side to be on.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram