Author Topic: Hayes - The First 48 Disc 1 (Timbaland/Dr. Dre's new protoge)  (Read 7269 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Hayes - The First 48 Disc 1 (Timbaland/Dr. Dre's new protoge)
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 10:45:47 PM »
who cared about features?

you check earl hayes for earl hayes, not because some fucking feature

to answer your question there aren't any    (at least to my memory)

Busta Rhymes

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 10:52:09 PM »
Drake on track 8.  After listening to the first few songs I think Hayes definitely got potential.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 11:14:05 PM »
okay...

you've got drake on say something
busta rhymes on black out (seems like a busta leftover)

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 11:28:47 PM »
The download limit has been reached for this file. Please contact the sender and ask them to resend the file.
The link you have clicked is not available.

:-\

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 11:33:28 PM »
The download limit has been reached for this file. Please contact the sender and ask them to resend the file.
The link you have clicked is not available.

:-\

Try the Mediafire, later in the thread.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 11:41:54 PM »

the fuck u think?  
u dont check out a no-name nigga, without knowin who rocks wit him on the tracklist. if niggas i know co-signing the nigga i might check it out myself.. if the nigga a-game, that's a diff story tho.. but he aint, so...?  ::)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2010, 11:49:17 PM »

the fuck u think?   
u dont check out a no-name nigga, without knowin who rocks wit him on the tracklist. if niggas i know co-signing the nigga i might check it out myself.. if the nigga a-game, that's a diff story tho.. but he aint, so...?  ::)

Hayes has a lot of talent. You have a lot of unnecessary hate towards people.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2010, 11:55:35 PM »
Also, I don't classify a no-name as someone who has already scored for H.B.O.'s Entourage, and on top of that he has the backing of both Timbaland and Dr. Dre. He also made a cameo in the Say Something video.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2010, 11:55:49 PM »
don't throw any stones in glasshouses..
Lol, how am i hatin?  ::)

the mentalty of a consumer towards new music is usualy "who is this nigga? should i check him out? hmm, i dont kno. who on there? oh shit, he rappin wit him on there? aight, might check it out.."

how's dat HATE?   :laugh:

fabtoxicp

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2010, 11:58:40 PM »
Also, I don't classify a no-name as someone who has already scored for H.B.O.'s Entourage, and on top of that he has the backing of both Timbaland and Dr. Dre. He also made a cameo in the Say Something video.

how's a cameo on HBO makin u a Backstreet Boy?  :o
rest assure, no1 outside the dubcc-forum knows about him... yet..

im checkin this shit out rite now tho, kinda likin it.  8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2010, 11:58:54 PM »

the mentalty of a consumer towards new music is usualy "who is this nigga? should i check him out? hmm, i dont kno. who on there? oh shit, he rappin wit him on there? aight, might check it out.."

The mentality of a new consumer is, if the CD was retail and promoted properly, they would cop it because of the artist - not the features. Not once have I copped an album because of the features. This isn't a retail release, this is just a warm up for Hayes. Also, I know the typical mentality because I do PR among other things.(www.2SPR.com) Also, it's hate because you came at the dude hatefully for just asking a question - all defensive like.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 11:59:20 PM »

how's a cameo on HBO makin u a Backstreet Boy?  :o
rest assure, no1 outside the dubcc-forum knows about him... yet..

im checkin this shit out rite now tho, kinda likin it.  8)

Google his name, check DatPiff, Hayes is known my man. He has a mad following on Facebook.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2010, 12:09:45 AM »
What's vader track names?

Here's what I did,

1. Intro (Timbaland Speaks)
2. Success (The Inspiration)
3. Big Boy Shit
4. The Paper
5. Bottles Up, Getting Money
6. Got To Get It
7. Get Money or Get Nothing (The Struggle)
8. Say Something (Ft. Drake)
9. Do Whatever (Rockabye Baby)
10. Street Entrepreneur
11. Fuck With Me (You Got To)
12. Cut the Rugs
13. Can't Stop Me
14. Damn, It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
15. Can't Love You
16. Black Out (Ft. Busta Rhymes)

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

fabtoxicp

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2010, 12:12:57 AM »

The mentality of a new consumer is, if the CD was retail and promoted properly, they would cop it because of the artist - not the features. Not once have I copped an album because of the features. This isn't a retail release, this is just a warm up for Hayes. Also, I know the typical mentality because I do PR among other things.(www.2SPR.com) Also, it's hate because you came at the dude hatefully for just asking a question - all defensive like.

how am i "defensive like"? i was tellin him, WHY i wanted to know who was on there as far as features..
if ur doin PR, u'd know that recordlabels and distributors are usualy spendin money on stickers on frontcovers of albums - sayin "Featuring appearacnes by.... etc etc"

also, if ur checkin out album-ads in any known hiphop-publication, you are usually, in typing, seein a-game niggas names on there, as "bein featured" - in BIG LETTERS
so yeah, i'd say the "knowin who's on there"-thing plays a big aspect of a consumer's mentality..

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2010, 12:21:29 AM »

how am i "defensive like"? i was tellin him, WHY i wanted to know who was on there as far as features..
if ur doin PR, u'd know that recordlabels and distributors are usualy spendin money on stickers on frontcovers of albums - sayin "Featuring appearacnes by.... etc etc"

also, if ur checkin out album-ads in any known hiphop-publication, ur usually, in typing, are seein a-game niggas names on there, as "bein featured" - in BIG LETTERS
so yeah, i'd say the "knowin who's on there"-thing plays a big aspect of a consumer's mentality..

Correct, but people don't buy for features. That's a given. The only album I would buy for a feature is a Fat Joe album or a DJ Khaled album. When you were a kid, did you pick up a 2Pac album to hear E-40 and The Click, Tha Outlawz, Richie Rich, and Danny Boy? NO!

You picked that shit up to hear 2Pac. Most dudes can't carry an album by themselves. That's a given. However, people usually don't pay for stickers with features. They pay for the hit singles - featuring songs like etc, etc, I ain't going to pick up a DJ Quik album because of him featuring his homeboys. I am picking it up because of Quik's talent.

Apparently, you're too much on your own dick to see hate. You feel that you are always correct about every thing, and I have observed this from your postings. Like on that "the fuck you think" shit. Everyone in this damn thread, minus you of course, is checking the shit because he's Hayes and they want to see the reason Dre and Timbaland are co-signing him. Not because of Busta Buss or Drake being featured. Lol.

If anything, you might get 2% bought because of features. That's it. My dude Hopsin, he did all of his album by himself. No features, no nothing, all his own original production. He didn't have to rely on that featuring bullshit. They might big it up, but most albums are bought because of hit singles and brand name. That's a given.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 12:25:31 AM by Tanner G./Kazuya »