Author Topic: The real reason Bishop Lamont was released (amateur article)  (Read 4063 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The real reason Bishop Lamont was released (amateur article)
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2010, 01:19:44 PM »
haha that song is dope tho....he only said a few words and its like he killed game
take ya  belt off and hang ya self.....
game told me to....
and dre aint say shit

haha Matty is just playing ;)

Matty you'll never be my equal  ;D
[/b]

Matty's a Big man...he's to big to respond, And Dre Day's the big dick, you know, the one everybody's on.

*Edit* Sorry feelas it was just too tempting lol.

Seriously lol. I heard that and i literally stared at my speakers like, did i just hear that ?
Not sure it was a grown man move to attack someone by bringing up his sister being raped by his father... 5 stars for shock value though.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2010, 02:24:33 PM »
FYI the (amateur) article on why bishop was off the math was written by a ny interscope employee by the name of DAVE HOUSE.

I was surprised the changed the title too. Let the person judge if its an amatuer article but some weirdo had to cry about it cause he didn't like what was written.
if you want deception, go to another forum

I sure hope your a girl with all that pole stroking you doing

And im cool with Bishop but that shit you doing........ lol nevermind
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 02:27:35 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2010, 03:57:58 PM »
for real when i first heard it...nice track...thn bout 12 seconds later...literally, i stopped and said what did 50 jus say?
ad the crazy thing is they play that alot on sirius...lol
but mos def for shock value....he went in
so how game doesnt respond to such a direct diss...and thats game who goes off at dogs, cats, tigers, the tree, lil kids etc...lol

haha that song is dope tho....he only said a few words and its like he killed game
game told me to....
and dre aint say shit

[/b]

Matty's a Big man...he's to big to respond, And Dre Day's the big dick, you know, the one everybody's on.

Seriously lol. I heard that and i literally stared at my speakers like, did i just hear that ?
Not sure it was a grown man move to attack someone by bringing up his sister being raped by his father... 5 stars for shock value though.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2010, 04:28:08 PM »
dre-day is a fuckin' nerd mad becuz his favorite rapper & lover is a IDIOT.

8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2010, 04:55:52 PM »

8)

Isn't your favorite rapper the same? Lol.

Blasphemy

« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2010, 05:11:15 PM »

8)

Isn't your favorite rapper the same? Lol.

Isn't everyones??? People love 2 bitch about certain rappers sure, But when you look at every ones carrier they've done some sorta stupid shit that makes you think WTF? lol I guess in the end the only good thing about them is the music and even that can become crappy eventually.=/

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2010, 05:16:02 PM »
for real when i first heard it...nice track...thn bout 12 seconds later...literally, i stopped and said what did 50 jus say?
so how game doesnt respond to such a direct diss...and thats game who goes off at dogs, cats, tigers, the tree, lil kids etc...lol

game told me to....
and dre aint say shit

[/b]

Yeah i know, shit plays all the time on sirius lol. I wonder how the L.A public would react if 50 performed that at lets say..Powerhouse L.A

and ur right about game dissing trees and lil kids and, cats and tigers so 400 bars smells like a G unit diss.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2010, 05:28:51 PM »
i look at it like this
if someone has a problem with someone else...and they address it on wax...why not?
some of the best pieces of muzik come outta disses so lets get it poppin people
and in games case....some of his best work comes in this case

now the question is....who writes games lyrics?
especially these disses?

game told me to....
and dre aint say shit

[/b]

Yeah i know, shit plays all the time on sirius lol. I wonder how the L.A public would react if 50 performed that at lets say..Powerhouse L.A

and ur right about game dissing trees and lil kids and, cats and tigers so 400 bars smells like a G unit diss.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2010, 06:02:14 PM »
i look at it like this
if someone has a problem with someone else...and they address it on wax...why not?

especially these disses?

game told me to....
and dre aint say shit

[/b]

Pretty sure it's Game. no ? He spits from the GUT on diss tracks. Especially on the G unit disses.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2010, 06:36:13 PM »
he does but thats the catch...it seems to good to be true
too lyrical for him...lol
i mean who could be his ghoswriters?
cuz some of his lyrics are really too good...
you think game can write those on his own?

i look at it like this

especially these disses?

take ya  belt off and hang ya self.....
game told me to....
and dre aint say shit

[/b]

Pretty sure it's Game. no ? He spits from the GUT on diss tracks. Especially on the G unit disses.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 06:43:31 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2010, 07:07:35 PM »
he does but thats the catch...it seems to good to be true
too lyrical for him...lol
i mean who could be his ghoswriters?
cuz some of his lyrics are really too good...
you think game can write those on his own?

i look at it like this

especially these disses?

take ya  belt off and hang ya self.....
game told me to....
and dre aint say shit

[/b]

Of all people, you're asking ME ?  ;D Of course those lyrics are his own . hahaha

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2010, 07:56:21 PM »
haha im askin someone wit 3 game albums in his sig....
aite be real bout this

wheres game on your top list of rappers?
and is bishop better than game?  (its a bishop thread...lol)
Cube

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2010, 08:21:04 PM »
aite be real bout this

I'll come up with an answer for that tomorrow morning lol. Ive been up for 22 hours and whatever i say isnt making much sense. lol. Goodnight Fam ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2010, 08:22:39 PM »
aite take this and its a wrap

2001>>>>all other albums in your sig

aite be real bout this

I'll come up with an answer for that tomorrow morning lol. Ive been up for 22 hours and whatever i say isnt making much sense. lol. Goodnight Fam ;D
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #119 on: January 14, 2010, 01:13:00 AM »

8)

nah, but you enter a lot of bishop topics just to bitch, what does that make you?  :sombrero: