Author Topic: The real reason Bishop Lamont was released (amateur article)  (Read 3959 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 06:49:10 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Blood$

Re: The real reason Bishop Lamont was released
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 09:41:19 AM »
I always liked "Grow Up" but damn is right... I had a feeling something was not right about all of that and part of that had to be the reason

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: (RUMOUR)The real reason Bishop Lamont was released
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 09:47:45 AM »
I always liked "Grow Up" but damn is right... I had a feeling something was not right about all of that and part of that had to be the reason
that's nothing official though, looks more like some allhiphop.com type of shit.

the Grow Up release probably didn't benefit Bishop's situation though, since interscope pulled the plug.
LOL at the author dissing Grow Up though, fucking idiot ::)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 09:53:30 AM »
"Grow Up" was a wack ass song, enuf said

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 09:54:14 AM »
Sadly for those who don't want to believe this, I've heard similar works spoken from good sources. Not saying all of this is true (and the "idiot" thing seems immature), but I think that was the general feeling around the camp.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 09:55:06 AM »
i think the real reason they let Bishop go, is because he always stole Jimmy Iovine's coffee

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »
that's nothing official though, looks more like some allhiphop.com type of shit.

the Grow Up release probably didn't benefit Bishop's situation though, since interscope pulled the plug.

This, and they got The Game situation a bit wrong. Also, I never heard about Bishop going against DJ Warrior only DJ Strong. Lol.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 10:17:09 AM »

This, and they got The Game situation a bit wrong. Also, I never heard about Bishop going against DJ Warrior only DJ Strong. Lol.

True. But damn :O What's gonna happen to bishop now lol ? He just lost all credibility.

Just hope someone leaks that damn ''Dont know the code'' record he did with khalil.

Portugoal

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 10:17:37 AM »
resume of that article:
1. BL is a bitch
2. Dr. Dre didn't like his very best song of the last couple of years
3. They're gonna push Slim The Mobster now, a rapper who has less to bring to the table than BL

haha... Bishop Lamont, Aftermath, Slim The Mobster and Dr. Dre all take the :loser:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 10:27:31 AM »

True. But damn :O What's gonna happen to bishop now lol ? He just lost all credibility.

Just hope someone leaks that damn ''Dont know the code'' record he did with khalil.
did i miss something?

Sadly for those who don't want to believe this, I've heard similar works spoken from good sources. Not saying all of this is true (and the "idiot" thing seems immature), but I think that was the general feeling around the camp.
alright, if it's true then it's the greatest trick, like vader said  :laugh:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SSUG-wHGrLM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SSUG-wHGrLM</a>
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 10:30:23 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 10:30:16 AM »
Bishop just talks way too much he always had that problem and thats why things went the way they went for him.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 10:52:03 AM »
daaaaaaamn

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 10:53:50 AM »

did i miss something?

He lost his credibility because
1. He can't be trusted with anyone's coffee, as u stated
2. All that shit talking about blaming the label for not pushing his single when it wasn't even intended on being his song
3. His general loud mouth nature
4. Giving negative comments on a labelmate's comeback single, while the label is putting all its effort into promoting that very album.
5.His on and off feuds with Jwells and Game ... really. Dude is as confused about Game and Jwells as Game is towards 50 lol.

All this being said, I like his music. His street albums were really dope , (I still didnt listen to team america, and i probably wont because those tags are annoying, the mixing is ass, and the general content seems to be a total waste of time.)

But really, the main reason is that he stole Jimmy's coffee.

Illseed just told me he heard someone saying that  Bishop's the one who leaked BISD :).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 11:02:43 AM by The.Ultimate.Pianist »

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 10:56:31 AM »
i think the real reason they let Bishop go, is because he always stole Jimmy Iovine's coffee

;D

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (RUMOUR)The real reason Bishop Lamont was released
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 11:25:26 AM »

yepp no record company would made a statement like that "he is an idiot" etc. LOL
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!