Author Topic: Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK  (Read 2989 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK
« on: January 11, 2010, 01:29:47 PM »
Is it a classic, sure, because of the major hits it had.  But if you really were to break down the album HALF the album is filler.  Some of the filler songs are just down right pathetic.  The only reason people forget that half the album was wack was because the other half the song were classic.

AEOM is really an 4/5, and that is being VERY kind with my rating
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 01:36:48 PM »
I wouldn't say wack but imo 7 Day Theory, Me Against the World & 2Paclypse Now are better albums. 7 Day Theory is actually a much better album. All Eyez On Me is a classic album (yes, album can be "a classic" without being perfect or even a 5mic album) but lyrically it wasn't as deep as most of Pac's albums. Couple of fillers maybe, but still better than most of the music released now a days.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 01:37:44 PM »
yeah, i don't like this album...i do prefer strictly 4 my niggaz or me against the world
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 01:40:14 PM »
well thats you opinion a wack one at that in so many ways its a classic 1 the beats are insane 2 pacs a beast on the mic and tell me this one if it was soooooooo wack tell one only asking for one other album that even come close to all eyes on me in any way sale wise and any other way there is not i know your gonna go on about how no one buys cd any more will if lil wayne can do a milli in a week then any one with a name from the west should be able to do as long as yhey put something out worth am i saying i bought lil waynes cd nope im a die hard west coast fan and dont buy much other then westcoast artist cds so oh and imo relapse would have sold a hell of a lot more then i did if he wouldent have been out of the game for like what 4 5 years !!!!!!!!! " did that whole thing with out caps "  8)
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 01:49:57 PM »
even tho it wasnt Pacs best lyrically album, but flow-wise he killed the beats.. and it has dope production on every song! I know some ppl here dont like "whatz ya phone #" but i can listen thru this whole album without skipping a single song! Prob the best overall album from DR! 7Day Theory might be better, but Alleyezonme got songs for every mood imo.. id give the album 5/5!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Paul

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 02:00:37 PM »
I agree that every track isnt amazing but the influence and like u say singles make this a classic hip hop album
funkyfreshintheflesh

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 02:04:16 PM »
AEOM Wasn´t Wack.
AEOM Was Like Presentation Of 2Pac With Death Row.
The Album Wasn´t As Deep As MATW But It Had Dope Songs On It And Yes, Like Tha Otha Guy Said AEOM Had Songs For Every Mood.
The Album Is Perfect.I Missed Some People On AEOM Tho. Spice 1, Lunizl, Rage, O.F.T.B,etc.
It Could Have Been Better But It´s Still A Certified Classic.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 02:15:32 PM »
way off topic can any one send the link 2 the threds thats in here some where cant find them

if theres a cure for this pac and snoop

and that one verse of watch your mouth
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

sprite

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 02:56:35 PM »
half the album filler?   seems to me you spend too much time being a critic

that album was dope as fuck, still play it today, pretty much all the tracks are good

rating and comparing albums stop being cool a long time ago...

teecee

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 03:10:04 PM »
My favourite Pac album is MATW, but to say half this album is filler isn't accurate...at least to me.

In fact, its incredible how many of these songs could've been huge singles...

Whatz Ya Phone # was horrible though

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 03:14:17 PM »
Is it a classic, sure, because of the major hits it had.  But if you really were to break down the album HALF the album is filler.  Some of the filler songs are just down right pathetic.  The only reason people forget that half the album was wack was because the other half the song were classic.

You don't know music at all to say some bullshit like that....I remember bumpin that album in the 12th grade when it came out shit was classic and still gets play to this day.

jloco53

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »
HOW IS ALL EYEZ ON ME WACC HOMIE
what songs are wack on the album
he got club tracks, laid back tracks, street songs
Check out time, tradin war stories, heartz of men, scandalous, All eyez on me,

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 04:05:57 PM »

You don't know music at all to say some bullshit like that....I remember bumpin that album in the 12th grade when it came out shit was classic and still gets play to this day.

when an album has tracks like Amerikkaz Most Wanted  it's going to bump but then you got trash like What's Ya Phone # you realize the truth about the album.  Half the album should be cut
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 04:13:32 PM »

Whatz Ya Phone # was horrible though
easily his worst

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 04:25:20 PM »

when an album has tracks like Amerikkaz Most Wanted  it's going to bump but then you got trash like What's Ya Phone # you realize the truth about the album.  Half the album should be cut
I'm trying very hard to understand your perspective... please list the "half" that should be cut.

Yes, there are some songs that I will skip everytime (i.e., Tradin War Stories, What'z Ya Phone #), but there is a solid album's worth of dope tracks, and most of the remaining tracks are at least decent.