Author Topic: Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK  (Read 2991 times)

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2010, 06:02:41 AM »
^^Surely not the GOAT of albums, but damn calling it 'wack', that can only come from a 'soulja boy type of sound rider' or a str8 hater, speaking of which.......

THE GUY WHO STARTED THIS THREAD MUST HAVE BEEN BORN IN LIKE 2000. Dude Probly thinks D4L, J-Kwon & Souljah Boy Are RAP LEGENDS. Funny Post. It's Your Opinion Homie, & I Respect It.

I did not visit dubcc since last october.
I just read/open every damn thread since that month in 3days.

& I can assume that this thread starter made 2 or 3 threads in a month that u can find, & which talking shit about 2Pac.
looks like a hater, but keep hating on him man, im sure that's to pissed off some of members here.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2010, 06:14:55 AM »
Here is my 2 cent's...
If I can play an entire album thru it's entirety without skipping a track, Then It's a classic.AEOM falls into that catagory for me, yes including "Whatz Ya Phone #" gotta love that Time sample..

But far from "wack" as can be.

Being able to play a full album in its entirety doesn't make it anywhere near a classic mate it just means its good! It should actually be a prerequisite that its good enough to play all the way through.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2010, 06:31:01 AM »

so all eyez on me isnt classic then....there are many fans in this thread who cant play it thru without skippin...lol

Here is my 2 cent's...
If I can play an entire album thru it's entirety without skipping a track, Then It's a classic.AEOM falls into that catagory for me, yes including "Whatz Ya Phone #" gotta love that Time sample..

But far from "wack" as can be.

Being able to play a full album in its entirety doesn't make it anywhere near a classic mate it just means its good! It should actually be a prerequisite that its good enough to play all the way through.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2010, 02:14:37 PM »
Let's face the facts, "Malice In Wonderland" was in many ways WACK

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2010, 04:03:19 PM »

when a poster shows so much bias towards a rapper who doesn't deserve it, and so much hate towards another rapper that doesn't deserve it, how can anyone take their opinion seriously? I mean the thread title is how the album was "wack" in many ways, but the post says it is wack but a classic? seriously?

the album has a couple filler tracks that I don't like, but it is certified classic. I'm surprised not many on the board like Holla at Me - a track I consider to be quite a good diss track. Hit em Up had the venom, Holla at me had the emotion.

but "back to the lecture at hand", certified stans such as the thread starter have no right to then defend their post by calling other users stans. it is just ... well, retarded. :)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2010, 04:05:13 PM »
All Eyez On Me was a classic.

nobody can make a double disc classic. 8)

killakastro

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2010, 04:25:04 PM »
"Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK".....i stopped reading here

westside159

« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2010, 08:05:34 PM »
Man All Eyez On Me was dope period  Even Whatz Ya Phone Number is on some Morris Day and the Time and Prince type 80's vibe to it ,  it wasnt wack , it was just something different from Pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2010, 08:36:33 PM »
be careful cham....you got people screamin we want biggie wit that 1...lol

All Eyez On Me was a classic.

nobody can make a double disc classic. 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2010, 01:43:41 PM »
"Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK".....i stopped reading here

because that's really all you need to know
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

B.A.

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2010, 02:50:02 PM »
I think most of the songs on AEOM get 10/10 or 9/10 rating, there are some that get 8/10 and 7/10 which are still good songs but not classics, Whatz Ya Phone Number just doesn't fit Pac and doesn't fit the rest of the album. They could have trimmed some of the fat off and made just one classic album (would have been hard to pick and choose with all the great songs to choose from), my favorite is still Me Against the World but AEOM is definitally not wack. It's kinda crazy to me that the original poster would qoute classic lines from Snoops "It Ain't No Fun" and use it as his sig. and then think that Malice In Wonderland was a good album. Let's face it, the Snoop on Doggy Style and the Snoop on Malice In Wonderland are two completely different artists (lyrically, creatively and gangsterally speaking; you know what I mean ;D) , the Snoop Doggy Dogg from Doggy Style would have bitch slapped the Malice In Wonderland Snoop Dogg for even thinking about putting out some bulls#!t like that. I'm not hating on Snoop, I'm a big fan of his (old Snoop that is) but I can't take the original posters comment on AEOM seriously when he likes both Snoops but that's just my opinion and it really don't mean s#!t. Maybe he just likes the Malice In Wonderland cover? I admit it's tight, it's gangsta but it's false advertizing as hell.
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2010, 05:04:52 PM »
snoop ya boy is rollin in hsi grave....stop hatin on him you rollin 20 crip you

Cube

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2010, 05:15:20 PM »

u gotta be a whiteboy for sure lmao....

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2010, 05:56:22 PM »

u gotta be a whiteboy for sure lmao....

funny coming from a bitch
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2010, 06:07:23 PM »
I'd love to see any other rapper recored a better album in the same amount of time tupac spent on it, which was 2 weeks right?