Author Topic: Yeah I'm drunk.  (Read 248 times)

Bananas

Yeah I'm drunk.
« on: January 12, 2010, 02:18:06 AM »
I don't know about the rest of you ladies but if I'm on here at 2:15am I'm not gonna be sober. Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but honestly I just believe that America is the best and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Portugoal

Re: Yeah I'm drunk.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 02:32:14 AM »
I don't know about the rest of you ladies but if I'm on here at 2:15am I'm not gonna be sober. Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but honestly I just believe that America is the best and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

drunk and on dubcc?

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 02:42:31 AM »
16 year old style.

Portugoal

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 02:47:24 AM »
16 year old style.

there's no need to emphasize that :P

Elano

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 02:50:24 AM »
who cares if you are drunk
YOU ARE STUPID

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 04:04:29 AM »

America is the best? hahaha. Im drunk too but I never understood why a muthafucca would say some shit like that. Even if it was true I just think it's a fucced up thing to say. And forget the fact I'd have to live in every single country on this planet for at least 2 years to find this out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/4mCDZMWVWuc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/4mCDZMWVWuc</a>

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 03:50:08 PM »

Whens season 2 of that shit startin up?  Havent heard anything on it.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 11:33:28 PM »

drunk and on dubcc?
It's a good combo. I swear.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 01:36:21 AM »
I dont really recall this, but apparently I was drunk. And that part about America is a quote from Eastbound and Down. Dont know why I felt compelled to put that up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 01:41:32 AM »
I dont really recall this, but apparently I was drunk. And that part about America is a quote from Eastbound and Down. Dont know why I felt compelled to put that up.

it's all good my nigga.

ThaChamp

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 01:43:55 AM »
cheers bro...

JAZ

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 04:15:27 PM »
drunkness is the only excuse fr visiting dubcc.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 05:24:22 PM »
I enjoy a good drunken post every once in a while. I usually make sure and offend some people if possible.

I do enjoy a nice smoke n post as well.