Author Topic: what someone said about woman and a disorder they might have  (Read 562 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what someone said about woman and a disorder they might have
« on: January 12, 2010, 10:14:55 AM »
After 32 years of research, the results of my research are conclusive. Women have an emotional disorder that make them irrational, and delusional. This is magnified specifically during the monthly, um, release of their hormones...but continues to varying degrees at all times. And if you dont believe that women are insane, just look at the television shows they watch, and the books they read. Thats all.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: what someone said about woman and a disorder they might have
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 10:34:59 AM »
After 32 years of research, the results of my research are conclusive. Women have an emotional disorder that make them irrational, and delusional. This is magnified specifically during the monthly, um, release of their hormones...but continues to varying degrees at all times. And if you dont believe that women are insane, just look at the television shows they watch, and the books they read. Thats all.

I think we all agree that women are incapable of making rational decisions. They are constantly on an emotional rollercoaster and to think that women can be considered capable leaders is laughable imo. Most of them can't even take care of themselves. They are built for scrubbing piss covered toilet seats and getting fucced.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/T0xoKiH8JJM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/T0xoKiH8JJM</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 10:37:32 AM »
U know I was goin to say somethin lol

First off, during that time of the month I'm cool as hell and I think it's due to the absence of PMS but I do act crazy when I get to a certain level of drunkness. Dig this tho......I've met a few dudes who act like they have a time of the month too because I've been in the hot seat plenty of times just because I remind them of someone who has done them dirty so wtf??

It has nothing to do with gender that shit is all psychological and I'm still tryin to figure out what's marinatin' in the back of my mind because I'm cool as shit until I get fucked up.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 10:40:55 AM »
yeah supreme not all woman are bad, or mean but alot of them have problems

its crazy tho...not that numbers mean anythin but isnt the divorce rate higher than america's debt number? lol
think about how many people get divorced due to not bein able to handle their relationship and alot of them blame the woman cuz they cant take it anymore and vice versa
not all woman are bad and vuce versa...not tryna make the men angels...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 10:45:41 AM »

First off, during that time of the month I'm cool as hell and I think it's due to the absence of PMS but I do act crazy when I get to a certain level of drunkness. Dig this tho......I've met a few dudes who act like they have a time of the month too because I've been in the hot seat plenty of times just because I remind them of someone who has done them dirty so wtf??

It has nothing to do with gender that shit is all psychological and I'm still tryin to figure out what's marinatin' in the back of my mind because I'm cool as shit until I get fucked up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yesterday I made a comment about born again christians and you almost bled over me. I hope your pussy is doing better today.

ikke

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 10:48:55 AM »
I've met a few dudes who act like they have a time of the month too
I thought my dad was the only man to ever turn into a woman without a sex change, guess I was wrong.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 10:49:50 AM »
lol

I've met a few dudes who act like they have a time of the month too
I thought my dad was the only man to ever turn into a woman without a sex change, guess I was wrong.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 10:54:09 AM »
Naw, u wish I tripped but I just questioned your sanity. How old are u anyway?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yesterday I made a comment about born again christians and you almost bled over me. I hope your pussy is doing better today.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 10:58:57 AM »

its crazy tho...not that numbers mean anythin but isnt the divorce rate higher than america's debt number? lol
think about how many people get divorced due to not bein able to handle their relationship and alot of them blame the woman cuz they cant take it anymore and vice versa

It can be the woman or man judging by the marriages I've witnessed that are crumbling. The problem is people get married for the wrong reasons and the relationship is based off of lust and not love. Gays are out here fightin to be legally married but they're goin to find out it's some bull shit lol

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 11:03:24 AM »
And you questioned my sanity because I made fun of Spider Loc's religious beliefs?. You did succ his dicc lol. And you accused me of catching feelings hahahahaha. Honestly...who fucced you in the ass as a child?.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:13:11 AM by C-BLUE »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 11:05:36 AM »
yeah thats a whole notha story....gays gettin married and divorced...lol
but nah its crazy cuz a marriage can go well and with no problems if only the party thats actin crazy....dont act crazy
i understand they have their reasons to be crazy about certain stuff....but alot of its uncalled for
woman be thinkin too much bout this uncalled for stuff

It can be the woman or man judging by the marriages I've witnessed that are crumbling. The problem is people get married for the wrong reasons and the relationship is based off of lust and not love. Gays are out here fightin to be legally married but they're goin to find out it's some bull shit lol
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 11:28:08 AM »
I questioned your sanity because you always talk about a god who u say doesn't exist and if u believe that then why are u talkin about it so much?? U don't make any sense but always want to argue lol BIIIITCCCHHHHH WHEN'S YOUR PERIOD??? How old are u??? seriously

And fags like u talk about a female suckin a man's dick as if u only approve of men suckin ur dick....u'z a mark lol U'll grow up to be a bitter man blamin PMS for not havin a cool ass woman.

And you questioned my sanity because I made fun of Spider Loc's religious beliefs?. You did succ his dicc lol. And you accused me of catching feelings hahahahaha. Honestly...who fucced you in the ass as a child?.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:29:53 AM by ThaRealSupreme »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 11:33:12 AM »
real supreme, lol i doubt anything good is going to come out of responding to this

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 11:34:00 AM »
is it that time of month supreme ;D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 11:45:19 AM »
real supreme, lol i doubt anything good is going to come out of responding to this

Dudes like C-Blue will always make it seem like someone else has the problem even if he has to bitch about an imaginary god....dude is a sexually frustrated nuttcase and slower than this internet connection at my job. 8)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:46:57 AM by ThaRealSupreme »