Author Topic: what someone said about woman and a disorder they might have  (Read 563 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: what someone said about woman and a disorder they might have
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 11:48:40 AM »
haha supreme you a fool...lol
but i know (at least knowin you from the net) you keep it real and your not crazy and not like other woman...your not two faced are you and different in person? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 11:54:22 AM »
but i know (at least knowin you from the net) you keep it real and your not crazy and not like other woman...your not two faced are you and different in person? lol

In person I'm the same way and it goes the same way with bitch niggas. I bull shit u not when I say I dont have a problem with men or females just bitch niggas and I say the same shit to them in person because they made the choice to act that way.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 11:56:41 AM »

damn real talk supreme...thats why i like you....as a poster if you want to put it like that...lol
but you always keep it real and you dont take sides
s u p r e m e
do a drive by in broad day light like....

In person I'm the same way and it goes the same way with bitch niggas. I bull shit u not when I say I dont have a problem with men or females just bitch niggas and I say the same shit to them in person because they made the choice to act that way.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 12:05:52 PM »
I questioned your sanity because you always talk about a god who u say doesn't exist and if u believe that then why are u talkin about it so much?? U don't make any sense but always want to argue lol BIIIITCCCHHHHH WHEN'S YOUR PERIOD??? How old are u??? seriously

And fags like u talk about a female suckin a man's dick as if u only approve of men suckin ur dick....u'z a mark lol U'll grow up to be a bitter man blamin PMS for not havin a cool ass woman.

hahahaha you're so hurt baby  ;D...why not just relax and let that pussy bleed some more. just wait it out baby. but i don't know...part of me just wants to laugh at you. then again i'm thinkin'...maybe this bitch really does not get it. first of all..did we ever argue about god? cuz I never even noticed u until like yesterday or whenever it was. but this is my question though...you ever get bothered by ignorant people who preach ignorant things?. that's what I am to you right. Well that's what this god business is to me. That's what Spider Loc is to me. and questioning somebodys sanity because you don't agree with them is always a little funny to me. You cant help but wonder if that person ever got fucced in the ass as a child or maybe it's just the pussy bleedin. maybe it's both lol. i knew right away you was a bitch cuz only a bitch talk like that. now don't get offended again. i'm here to help you bitch. look...my nigga QT here talks about god a lot and he believes in god. i could give a fucc..thats my nigga. as for my age I'm 29. look we got off on the wrong foot...if you come by my house tonight and scrub my toilet i'll forget this whole thing ever happened.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 12:06:53 PM »
lol@ drive by

damn real talk supreme...thats why i like you....as a poster if you want to put it like that...lol
s u p r e m e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 12:09:38 PM »

im refferin to a song and those lyrics are in the song...lol

lol@ drive by

s u p r e m e

Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 12:11:45 PM »
Ain't nobody readin all of that fuck boy lol go back to the thread and read the responses because I wasn't even defending Spider Loc if you didn't have a problem with comprehending then you would know that.

U just saw SPIDER LOC and jumped to the conclusion that my response was in the matter of defense, dufus. Good luck on gettin a girl to suck your dick and fuck u without payin her! ;D There's no reason not to laugh

I questioned your sanity because you always talk about a god who u say doesn't exist and if u believe that then why are u talkin about it so much?? U don't make any sense but always want to argue lol BIIIITCCCHHHHH WHEN'S YOUR PERIOD??? How old are u??? seriously

And fags like u talk about a female suckin a man's dick as if u only approve of men suckin ur dick....u'z a mark lol U'll grow up to be a bitter man blamin PMS for not havin a cool ass woman.

hahahaha you're so hurt baby  ;D...why not just relax and let that pussy bleed some more. just wait it out baby. but i don't know...part of me just wants to laugh at you. then again i'm thinkin'...maybe this bitch really does not get it. first of all..did we ever argue about god? cuz I never even noticed u until like yesterday or whenever it was. but this is my question though...you ever get bothered by ignorant people who preach ignorant things?. that's what I am to you right. Well that's what this god business is to me. That's what Spider Loc is to me. and questioning somebodys sanity because you don't agree with them is always a little funny to me. You cant help but wonder if that person ever got fucced in the ass as a child or maybe it's just the pussy bleedin. maybe it's both lol. i knew right away you was a bitch cuz only a bitch talk like that. now don't get offended again. i'm here to help you bitch. look...my nigga QT here talks about god a lot and he believes in god. i could give a fucc..thats my nigga. as for my age I'm 29. look we got off on the wrong foot...if you come by my house tonight and scrub my toilet i'll forget this whole thing ever happened.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 12:23:45 PM »
it was a spider loc thread and i gotta be honest with you...you did sound like you had his dicc in your mouth. i ain't never seen anyone react like that before. just because i mentioned god and called some idiot a born again christian. the man does talk about jesus a lot. just tell me this...does your pussy drip blood or is there blood just gushing out of there? which is it. i'd go to a doctor if i was you.

Ain't nobody readin all of that fuck boy lol go back to the thread and read the responses because I wasn't even defending Spider Loc if you didn't have a problem with comprehending then you would know that.

U just saw SPIDER LOC and jumped to the conclusion that my response was in the matter of defense, dufus. Good luck on gettin a girl to suck your dick and fuck u without payin her! ;D There's no reason not to laugh

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 12:26:19 PM »
U misinterpreted each and every response then.

it was a spider loc thread and i gotta be honest with you...you did sound like you had his dicc in your mouth. i ain't never seen anyone react like that before. just because i mentioned god and called some idiot a born again christian. the man does talk about jesus a lot. just tell me this...does your pussy drip blood or is there blood just gushing out of there? which is it. i'd go to a doctor if i was you.

hahahaha you're so hurt baby  ;D...why not just relax and let that pussy bleed some more. just wait it out baby. but i don't know...part of me just wants to laugh at you. then again i'm thinkin'...maybe this bitch really does not get it. first of all..did we ever argue about god? cuz I never even noticed u until like yesterday or whenever it was. but this is my question though...you ever get bothered by ignorant people who preach ignorant things?. that's what I am to you right. Well that's what this god business is to me. That's what Spider Loc is to me. and questioning somebodys sanity because you don't agree with them is always a little funny to me. You cant help but wonder if that person ever got fucced in the ass as a child or maybe it's just the pussy bleedin. maybe it's both lol. i knew right away you was a bitch cuz only a bitch talk like that. now don't get offended again. i'm here to help you bitch. look...my nigga QT here talks about god a lot and he believes in god. i could give a fucc..thats my nigga. as for my age I'm 29. look we got off on the wrong foot...if you come by my house tonight and scrub my toilet i'll forget this whole thing ever happened.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 12:31:17 PM »
well..now that this is all behind us. are you gonna show me some pictures of yourself?.

hahahaha you're so hurt baby  ;D...why not just relax and let that pussy bleed some more. just wait it out baby. but i don't know...part of me just wants to laugh at you. then again i'm thinkin'...maybe this bitch really does not get it. first of all..did we ever argue about god? cuz I never even noticed u until like yesterday or whenever it was. but this is my question though...you ever get bothered by ignorant people who preach ignorant things?. that's what I am to you right. Well that's what this god business is to me. That's what Spider Loc is to me. and questioning somebodys sanity because you don't agree with them is always a little funny to me. You cant help but wonder if that person ever got fucced in the ass as a child or maybe it's just the pussy bleedin. maybe it's both lol. i knew right away you was a bitch cuz only a bitch talk like that. now don't get offended again. i'm here to help you bitch. look...my nigga QT here talks about god a lot and he believes in god. i could give a fucc..thats my nigga. as for my age I'm 29. look we got off on the wrong foot...if you come by my house tonight and scrub my toilet i'll forget this whole thing ever happened.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 12:32:52 PM »
Nope

well..now that this is all behind us. are you gonna show me some pictures of yourself?.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 12:37:44 PM »
just one picture...one from behind. it doesn't even have to include the face.

Nope

2010-thefuture

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 12:54:02 PM »
lol @ both of you..........shame on you c-blue u should talk better to a lady

and supreme thats my lady freind(she is cool as fuck)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010, 01:11:18 PM »
it's funny though...even supreme..with all her pms fits and child molestation experiences she's still a cool ass bitch compared to Meggan ho ass McCarthy.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2010, 01:17:13 PM »
yeah I love you too ;)