Author Topic: Deaths may reach 500,000 based on Haiti destruction, but no firm figures  (Read 226 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Deaths may reach 500,000 based on Haiti destruction, but no firm figures
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 04:58:42 PM »
yeah this is crazy....but damn imagine the one thats posed to hit the westcoast

Man, it was a 6.5 in Northern Cali a few days ago. I'm still shuck from the Northridge quake back in 92 (I think it was in 92). I hate earthquakes and would rather deal with a natural disaster like a Tornado or Hurricane because at least I can get a warning.

I dunno....fuck Tornados....that shit just look scary.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 05:06:29 PM »

Man, it was a 6.5 in Northern Cali a few days ago. I'm still shuck from the Northridge quake back in 92 (I think it was in 92). I hate earthquakes and would rather deal with a natural disaster like a Tornado or Hurricane because at least I can get a warning.

It looks scary but at least you can prepare for one where as you don't get no type of warning for an earthquake and blessed to get a warning for a Tsunami but unless u say fuck it and leave....how can u run from a Tsunami??
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 05:10:50 PM »

It looks scary but at least you can prepare for one where as you don't get no type of warning for an earthquake and blessed to get a warning for a Tsunami but unless u say fuck it and leave....how can u run from a Tsunami??

Tsunamis dont scare me at all.  Where u stay....a Tsunami wouldnt even effect u.  I dunno, theres just somethin about a tornado.  You might have a warning, but it might not be much of one.  And somethin about the look of em...and anybody I know whos lived with em say how scary the shit is.  Ive been through earthquakes...and that shit just doesnt freak me out as much

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 05:24:27 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

G-Funk

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 05:21:41 PM »
I wonder if the religious folks would say "this is all part of Gods plan".. :-X

I was actually about to post that cuz thats exactly what will happen. Theres gonna be some religious leaders sayin this was all part of god's punishment. You wait and see.
natural way of population control. i mean, look at what happens when a 5.0 earthquake hits china.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 05:24:28 PM »
like you runnin from the 1 tyme...lol
you run til theres no more runnin

i feel u supreme

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 05:27:37 PM »
this is sad  :'(

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 05:30:29 PM »
The first time I went to Texas I experienced tornado activity because I studied that shit and knew what it do. We had a couple of tornadoes out here too but one was a water sprout that moved upon land in Long Beach. I'm not fuckin with no tornadoes lol but I'd rather deal with those over earthquakes because I can see them and know what fucked me up.

Tsunamis dont scare me at all.  Where u stay....a Tsunami wouldnt even effect u.  I dunno, theres just somethin about a tornado.  You might have a warning, but it might not be much of one.  And somethin about the look of em...and anybody I know whos lived with em say how scary the shit is.  Ive been through earthquakes...and that shit just doesnt freak me out as much

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 05:33:59 PM »
Naw a tornado will catch yo ass before Gardena police will lol
like you runnin from the 1 tyme...lol
you run til theres no more runnin

i feel u supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 05:48:56 PM »
I wonder if the religious folks would say "this is all part of Gods plan".. :-X

I was actually about to post that cuz thats exactly what will happen. Theres gonna be some religious leaders sayin this was all part of god's punishment. You wait and see.

Oh most definitely, they the state that started the whole same sex marriage shit. It's only a matter of time.

On the real, real though, unfortunate shit. :-\

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 05:51:50 PM »
poor them ,the country is already fucking poor and now this  :-[ :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

thisoneguy360

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »
That shit is fucked up, really nothing else I can say..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 07:19:23 PM »
It's sick, really really sick.