Author Topic: (VIDEO) Negros like this one deserve to be in jail  (Read 326 times)

Elano

(VIDEO) Negros like this one deserve to be in jail
« on: January 12, 2010, 01:06:31 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/l4uI7xCPkAM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/l4uI7xCPkAM</a>

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: (VIDEO) Negros like this one deserve to be in jail
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 09:01:34 PM »
this fucking idiot.  he says he waiting for him to get hit...like he will walk away?  LMAO

if im taking 100K from someone you can bet your ass they WILL NOT have a chance to come and find me.   shiiit.  only an idiot would steal 100K and leave the fuck alive so he can come find you.   

then again....look who im talking about. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 09:47:02 PM »
lol @ some of the comments on that youtube page  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 11:28:15 PM »
Some negros just get too emotional in south california  :grumpy:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 02:17:07 AM »
by
TheReakMistaRee's
dudes is straight fools for puttin shit like that on youtube, not only will u be seen by some gun totin mothafuckas but also by the feds nigga you should no by now the feds watch all over the internet

some shit the dubcc original gangsta Looney would say

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 02:20:31 AM »
hahahahahaha.....this nigga should get an award for comic relief

ThaChamp

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 02:26:15 AM »

just imagein Rooney in this thread
let me quote this nigga

Lol, I'm not trying to glorify ignorance, but ur whole view of the valley is based on tv. The sfv is it's own legit city, if u knew anything about la county (which u don't) we're only la conty because of water.

The valley is huge it has industrial areas, projects, celebrity mansion, etc etc,

the valley is a huge city, I don't get ur demeaning of the valley when ur comparing towns in the boonies.

U don't have to remind us how "hood" u are, the way u act like, if u grew up here (assuming this is somewhat how u act in real life) ud be a straight square because if not me, somebody would of taught u a lesson

Lol u don't see me talkn down on ur hood, because I don't give a fuck and I've never been there

so fuckin contradicting

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 02:33:39 AM »

just imagein Rooney in this thread
let me quote this nigga

Lol, I'm not trying to glorify ignorance, but ur whole view of the valley is based on tv. The sfv is it's own legit city, if u knew anything about la county (which u don't) we're only la conty because of water.

The valley is huge it has industrial areas, projects, celebrity mansion, etc etc,

the valley is a huge city, I don't get ur demeaning of the valley when ur comparing towns in the boonies.

U don't have to remind us how "hood" u are, the way u act like, if u grew up here (assuming this is somewhat how u act in real life) ud be a straight square because if not me, somebody would of taught u a lesson

Lol u don't see me talkn down on ur hood, because I don't give a fuck and I've never been there

so fuckin contradicting

hahahahahahahah the san fernando valley...i go to the valley if i wanna get my dicc succed.

Paul

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 05:59:44 AM »
i wanna rob that cunt
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 11:00:45 PM »
$100,000 in his closet but still has his mom's panties around his face to hide his identity. Sad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE