Author Topic: Yukmouth - The Life (Feat. Ya Boy, Jay Rock, & London)  (Read 608 times)

Blood$

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Yukmouth - The Life (Feat. Ya Boy, Jay Rock, & London)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 03:26:11 PM »
whoa... props.. but this shit is madd wack.. damn. thought when you had Yukmouth and Ya Boy on the same track it would be dope..

but the beat and london makes me wanna kill myself..

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 05:25:12 PM »
this sucks and ya boy sucks like a muthafucka. yukmouth use 2 b dope when he wuz on that thug shit. Jay rock killed it as usual tho.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 05:32:30 PM »
yeah you lookin forward to that yuk album? lol
he fell off years ago....deacdes ago
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 05:38:22 PM »

agreed these niggaz selling out doing wacc music instead of stickin 2 the real. Roccett, nipsey, jay rock, glasses and 211 r blowing up off of what these old west niggaz use 2 do b4 they sold out lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 06:03:02 PM »

well dont get it twisted now jay rock went the commercial route
glasses went the commercial route
roccett hasnt gon commercial yet and neither has nipsey so well see how long they last..lol

agreed these niggaz selling out doing wacc music instead of stickin 2 the real. Roccett, nipsey, jay rock, glasses and 211 r blowing up off of what these old west niggaz use 2 do b4 they sold out lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 06:08:02 PM »

roccett hasnt gon commercial yet and neither has nipsey so well see how long they last..lol

I mean they go the commercial route sometimes but there primarily real west coast gangsta rappers. But i c what u saying tho.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 06:10:01 PM »
well it dont matter a sell out is a sell out
so sometimes or no times...its still the same
glasses went to the south for help...it didnt work and fans told him...lol yeah fans told him dont do it but he didnt listen and look at where his album is now...
same with jay rock
stick with your coast cuz at the end of the day only people that got ya back is your coast not the label thats makin you bend over.....

I mean they go the commercial route sometimes but there primarily real west coast gangsta rappers. But i c what u saying tho.
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 06:36:33 PM »
yeah i feel u i think the rap game would b better if every coast did they own thang and stop dick riding . Like game that nigga wanna b a east coast rapper with a west coast image lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 06:56:39 PM »
for real...i used to think people was crazy when they was sayin game tryna be east coast
but damn im listenin to alotta his muzik.....str8 east coast...lol

yeah i feel u i think the rap game would b better if every coast did they own thang and stop dick riding . Like game that nigga wanna b a east coast rapper with a west coast image lol.
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 07:05:31 PM »
for real...i used to think people was crazy when they was sayin game tryna be east coast

Yeah like lil eazy e said u from compton but keep putting new york in it lol. So whut new west rappers do u consider to b reap pure west coast rap 4 me roccett ( im his #1 fan ).

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 07:08:13 PM »
damn thats a tough question but as of right now
its up there with

dae one
nipsey hussle

and thats pretty much it
theres noone reppin the coast or makin dope muzik like these 2...noone

roccett is dope but hes not consistent IMO

Yeah like lil eazy e said u from compton but keep putting new york in it lol. So whut new west rappers do u consider to b reap pure west coast rap 4 me roccett ( im his #1 fan ).
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 08:39:45 PM »
yeah i feel u on that u should checc out roccetts free agent mixtape its that real crip hop.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 08:59:58 PM »
yeah thats what i want that real crip hop
if thats the one with how we roll...that song is cool
another cool song by him is function
another dope song by him is westcoastin think thats it

i jus want dope westcoast rappers to demolish the song and rep the west like no other...like crooked does
its sad wack rappers and fake gang bangers come here by way of game...lol and use our coast to their advantage even tho their muzik is trash and the trash in the local garbage can has more value to it than the muzik they put out

yeah i feel u on that u should checc out roccetts free agent mixtape its that real crip hop.
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 09:08:23 PM »
yeah thats what i want that real crip hop
if thats the one with how we roll...that song is cool
another cool song by him is function
another dope song by him is westcoastin think thats it

i jus want dope westcoast rappers to demolish the song and rep the west like no other...like crooked does
its sad wack rappers and fake gang bangers come here by way of game...lol and use our coast to their advantage even tho their muzik is trash and the trash in the local garbage can has more value to it than the muzik they put out

yeah its the one wit how we roll on it u rite thats dope as fucc. Function and westcoastin is dope too but my favorite is c.r.i.p. He outrhymes dresta, c-bo, spider loc and jayo felony on that shit and everybody comes hard to. Yeah and west coast cats need to rep the west harder sum of these niggaz have wet dreams about being from the east or the south.And game is responsible 4 alot of bullshit on the west even tho i give him credit for supposedly bringin it bacc. And is it just me or does the whole new west ride his dicc jay rock, g.malone,ya boy, juice and others sound like him. kinda like how atlanta niggaz all try 2 sound like jeezy ( gucci,shawty lo, young joc,rocco ).