Author Topic: Middle east violence  (Read 122 times)

Crenshaw_blvd

Middle east violence
« on: January 22, 2002, 08:21:45 PM »
Two Israeli women have died of wounds sustained in an attack a day earlier by a Palestinian gunman who opened fire on pedestrians in central Jerusalem.
Jerusalem police spokesman Gil Kleiman said that in addition to the deaths of the women, 16 other people received gunshot wounds and 21 were treated for shock.
The Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, the military arm of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement, said it carried out Tuesday's attack.
The brigades identified the gunman as Saeed Ibrihim Ramadan, 24, from a village near Nablus, and said the attack was in revenge for the killing of Fatah leader Raed al-Karmi on January 14 and for the slaying of four Hamas activistsThe brigades identified the gunman as Saeed Ibrihim Ramadan, 24, from a village near Nablus, and said the attack was in revenge for the killing of Fatah leader Raed al-Karmi on January 14 and for the slaying of four Hamas activists.
The Hamas activists were killed earlier Tuesday in an Israeli raid on what was called an explosives lab near the West Bank town of Nablus.
The Israel Defense Forces said nine other Palestinians were arrested during the operation.
A short time later, Hamas said it would wage an "all out war" against Israel, rejecting a cease-fire called by Arafat on December 16.
According to Palestinian security sources, the four killed in the Nablus raid were Youssef Surabgi, Nassim Abu al Russ, Jasser Samaro, and Karim Mafarjeh.
Israeli security sources said two of the dead men -- Jasser Samaro and Nassim Abu al Russ -- were involved in building bombs used in terror attacks in Haifa, at the Sbarro pizzeria in Jerusalem and at the Dolphinarium in Tel Aviv.
The latest round of violence is part of an upsurge that began after Karmi was killed in an explosion as he walked by a cemetery in Tulkarem.
Karmi had claimed responsibility for the killing of two Tel Aviv restaurant owners and Israel blamed him for the deaths of at least eight other Israelis.
Palestinians accused Israel of assassinating Karmi. The Israeli government has refused to confirm or deny any involvement in his death.
In Ramallah Tuesday, a Palestinian Authority spokesman blamed the Jerusalem shooting on Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.
"Sharon is responsible for what's happening," said Nabil Abu Redeneh, a spokesman for Arafat. "He is responsible for the cycle of killings and escalations. Until the United States is convinced that there should be a political resolution to this conflict, there will be no end to the cycle of violence."
But Ra'anan Gissin, a spokesman for Sharon, blamed Arafat. He said it is now clear that "the attack today is part of deliberate campaign of Mr. Arafat and PLO to escalate the situation."
Meanwhile on Tuesday, the IDF said its troops began withdrawing from the West Bank town of Tulkarem. Palestinians disputed that assertion.
The seizure of Tulkarem Monday marked the first time the Israeli military has taken control of an entire Palestinian town since the current Palestinian uprising began 16 months ago. The IDF said it "successfully completed its mission and is currently stationed around the city, prepared for any eventuality."
Lt. Gen. Shaul Moffaz, chief of the IDF general staff, said Israeli troops had arrested "20 terror supporters" including four people on Israel's most wanted list.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Middle east violence
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2002, 08:20:56 AM »
yo man, really why do you bring all this bullshit into here? if anyone wanted to know about this or any of the crap you bring in they would go and look for that news, god damn you piss me off and from now on  if i see anymore of your senseless bullshit im deleting it, whoever wants to know about world news can go read it up at cnn.com or some shit, god dawm

Joachim

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2002, 08:47:17 AM »
yo man, really why do you bring all this bullshit into here? if anyone wanted to know about this or any of the crap you bring in they would go and look for that news, god damn you piss me off and from now on  if i see anymore of your senseless bullshit im deleting it, whoever wants to know about world news can go read it up at cnn.com or some shit, god dawm

Why you catchin feelins? Maybe he wanted peoples opinions on the Israeli/Palestinian problems, i admit he posts like crazy but maybe you should complain about the less serious ones, by the way theres no need to cry.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2002, 09:25:02 AM »

Why you catchin feelins? Maybe he wanted peoples opinions on the Israeli/Palestinian problems, i admit he posts like crazy but maybe you should complain about the less serious ones, by the way theres no need to cry.

::)
all he does is copy and paste, i just had enough and this was the last one i could take, thats why, by the way no need to be a dick about it so

Joachim

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2002, 09:43:18 AM »

::)
all he does is copy and paste, i just had enough and this was the last one i could take, thats why, by the way no need to be a dick about it so

Like i said no need to cry son, or call me a dick cause you made yourself look stupid.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2002, 09:46:23 AM »

Like i said no need to cry son, or call me a dick cause you made yourself look stupid.

lol ok man ::), stop this shit , your makin this topic even gayer than it was, i just said somethin to him cause he was flooding the place and your lil ass came in here with his nuts in your mouth.....

Joachim

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2002, 09:54:55 AM »

lol ok man ::), stop this shit , your makin this topic even gayer than it was, i just said somethin to him cause he was flooding the place and your lil ass came in here with his nuts in your mouth.....

Whatever son, throw some piss weak disses cause your a retard, clever boy now get back to your nut sucking, dumb ass muthafucka...  ::)

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2002, 09:59:27 AM »
yo it says you got aim but your never on, how bout you get on there so we can talk instead of throwin bullshit at eachother on the forum