Elano

c blue
« on: January 13, 2010, 03:30:28 AM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: c blue
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 03:33:37 AM »
after all the shit I done for you. this is how you repay me. it's on now nigga.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 03:46:17 AM »
do you have an alarm clock ? you was offline a few minutes ago,and now you are here.
everytime someone say your name you have to log in ?  :D

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 03:50:29 AM »
well you may not believe this but my alarm clocc is actually directly connected to the dubcc forum. so everytime my name is mentioned or someone replies to a thread i started the alarm goes off.

Elano

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 03:58:08 AM »
NEGRO NERD  :D

ikke

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 09:13:05 AM »
do you have an alarm clock ? you was offline a few minutes ago,and now you are here.
I don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that he knows who is logged on and off or that he is that paranoid.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 09:42:45 AM »
kras you a fool
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 09:55:23 AM »
I don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that he knows who is logged on and off or that he is that paranoid.

thats sad

Elano

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 01:02:22 PM »

stupid kid shut up,or i'll come to your place and i'll butt-fuck you in front of your friends with a baseball bat,and after that i'll piss you over your mother's ashes

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 01:07:31 PM »

stupid kid shut up,or i'll come to your place and i'll butt-fuck you in front of your friends with a baseball bat,and after that i'll piss you over your mother's ashes
hahahahaha what a faggot, and what the fuck is 4chan?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 01:51:57 PM »

Dude, what's with the homo fantasies? Butt Fucking him in front of his friends with a baseball bat? Who the fuck says that?

Elano

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 01:53:23 PM »

Dude, what's with the homo fantasies? Butt Fucking him in front of his friends with a baseball bat? Who the fuck says that?

No homo,its just a good punishment for an idiot like ikke

Muhfukka

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 01:55:57 PM »

its extremely homo, its also suspect that your english is so limited but you can get descriptive when talking about homo shit

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 02:17:51 PM »

its extremely homo, its also suspect that your english is so limited but you can get descriptive when talking about homo shit

LOL
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 03:55:43 PM »

LOL