Author Topic: Blade Vs. Pr1mo- Heavyweight Championship  (Read 836 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Blade Vs. Pr1mo- Heavyweight Championship
« on: November 25, 2002, 05:17:40 PM »
25 bars...
crew votes are allowed..lol.
No newbies and lightweights are voting Only Vets and well respected members..Who actully know how to vote.
May the best member of Melanin Deficiant win!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2002, 06:28:12 PM by Craig the Rhyme Slanger »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Blade Vs. Pr1mo- Heavyweight Championship
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2002, 02:54:21 AM »
*wonderin whoz got next*  ;)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2002, 11:12:30 AM »
hmm

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2002, 06:06:14 PM »
been busy but i aint forget bout this..Drop it tomorrow most likely

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 08:19:35 PM »
You couldn't "get 2 hands together for ya raps" If u "writin' at 2:10"\\
Ya Transmittin' Sublimal thoughts out with a blue~pen, Exclaimin' MOM~BLEW~CRAIG!!\\(ooooooh!)
Champion status? Nah a Low budget actress, I'm discontinuing this Wesley Snipes Action~movie\\
Kanwar couldn't spit a "Sikh" rhyme if he were to "Singh"~it~to~me\\LOL
Force~a~seizure, while inside ya local~anesthesia , Filled up Sunoco~Anti~Freeze~Herb\\
Diseased~nerd couldn't "Cop my lyrics" if they were "Written~Police~Words"\\
Ya flame~extinguished, kill you in Lehman's~English ,a language ya brain~can~distinguish\\
Ressurrect~you~wingless,Came with a weak bite,This "B" was sting~less\\
Flow spontainiously 'CUMbusts' ,like 'Magnesium fucked Oxygen in the poopshoot in prison'\\
Listen, my rhyme structures glisten, writtens are artifacts of superstition\\
Blade coundn't "land" a "record deal" if you were aboard "Aftermath's Plane"\\
Rip out ya jugular~vain, with harnessed energy from your suffering~migraines\\
Canadian-Indian an impure~mix, U rape ya brother thats 2 interracial~relationships\\
Give a Blatent~piss,Only way you can be Melanin Deficiant is taking multiple Roseitia~hits\\
Dis Blades rusty surface,free tetnis shots to all who observe~this\\
Master Words~smith, I drop more "sick personals" than a 'H.I.V Dating~Service'\\
Slice up 3 vital~organs,Bitch got mad Estrogen due to Midol~snortin'\\
The only fuckin deficiancy you got is Aquired Immune Deficiancy Syndrome\\
Sword threw ya thin~dome,the perportion of your wackness is overblown\\
Indian Canuck a new breed~of~species,habitually feed~off~feces\\
Stung by diseased~bees, Swollen watching the Title reseide\\
philisophical~emcees don't proceed to attack the Battlin'~scene\\
B itch L icks A  D ick E veryday watch your 7 month reign deminish\\
Coulda Bit Nelly's verse and ya~finshed,but copy & paste has a 1024 charactor~limit\\
T.K.O

Explanations-His real name =Kanwar Singh and his religion is Sikh, He suffers from migraines alot..
He is Indian and resides in Canada..He is a poetic Mc not a battler...hes in Melinan deficiant but he aint white..Roseita is a drug to help you turn skin to white

Peace
« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 08:22:31 PM by Craig the Rhyme Slanger »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2002, 09:36:08 PM »
Checkin in....

Edit: sorry primo i know u wanted me to spit early, but last night i was dead tired, n now im havin a killer headache[lol yea the part bout my migranes r true], i'll spit sumtime today, peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 04:35:23 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2002, 03:27:39 PM »
whoa pr1mo dat shit was hella ill.. man best shit i eva seen from u man propz... yo we should do a lil battle for old times sakez.. iz whateva nice verse this shit gna be classical

~1~
one man one mission

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2002, 05:13:32 PM »
whoa pr1mo dat shit was hella ill.. man best shit i eva seen from u man propz... yo we should do a lil battle for old times sakez.. iz whateva nice verse this shit gna be classical

~1~

i think tha verse where he killed u was his best lol  ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2002, 07:20:58 PM »
u mean killed sha77er star..j/p but if i win this I gotta give Tone a shot at it..cuz we neva battled

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2002, 07:39:49 PM »
~Armageddon~

I erase-n-chop-up-yo-fame, bLaDe;-the-illest-in-this-game like playin scrabble-n-spellin A-I-D-S; the day u'll beat me, is when straights start-walkin in gay-parades ~/
Feel this-in-ya-frame, you waz on the top-of-the-game, but your fallin like the tower of babel-compellin the dark-symbolizem of ace-of-spades~/
Leavin mankind confined in the perils of my mind; Primo couldnt bust-a-rhyme if he was a chiropractor who broke-necks~/
I soak-techs in deep rhymes so I can spray liqued linguiestics, which rusts-ya-mind bouncin ya head harder than bad checks~/
I bust-caps like cops exposing-illegal-production-of-hats, deep impact like Téa Leoni, pack lethal heat like burnin fedex packs filled-with-anthrax~/
The Earths crust-collapse, causin quakes with murderious-raps, radiatin paradoxial blows-of-destruction-with-ill-syntax~/
Digital scripts burn like cds; whoever labeled you an MC, was as confused as columbus namin america the west-indies~/
Ballistic-hits hyper-text connects likes fiber optical cable, lyrics thurst and rise like blood pressure due to Craigs supressed-artiries~/
bLaDes taking out the-"trash", you-brag bout ure big iq but still cant think yo self outta a trailor-park, yo disses keep missin me like tryin to hammer a nail-in-the-dark~/
Sail-and-embark then conquer cuz I prevail-like-a-spark to a cloud of flame, slash like a scorpiens tail-makin-my-mark~/
you get exposed like opera whinfrey behind as a child; im fuckin this kid up like S.P.M in an elavator full of children~/
Verbal Militant illin; while wackz fiendin for my lyrics like thirsty egyptians for the nile, bLaDe be servin suckaz like wimbildun~/
Smokin like cigars, Craig getz played like guitars, yo ass gets 'fucked' harder with every line of ure rhyme like prisoners droppin-'bars'~/
Confined in the complex labyrinth of my syntax like Minotaur, I got lines longer than ethopian food bazars,blazin like stars, acidic blades inflict whoppin-scars~/
i got more shots than actors re-taking scenes of vaccination on ER, Crag gets more male[mail] than tha letter box of a gay bar~/
Ha, ive seen suckaz like you, bLaDe's been-in-the-game, I'm hitten-em wid venoumous Synonyms and bringin-the-pain~/
Flingin verbal 'punches' stingin-yo-brain, makin Craig disspear like trix by david blane, gettin close like gillet slitin-yo-jugular vein~/
I cant feel you like a dysfuntional medulla oblongata, but im gettin deep like pink scuba diving, so ya betta throw in tha 'towel'~/
Check it, my rhymes r dope, Craig gets stoned harder than Medusa in the middle east commitin adultry, yo im droppin bombs like Colin Powell~/
stoppin-yo-lines like anti wrinkle creams, check the science im droppin-on-minds like the apple dat hit-newtons-dome~/
adoptin-yo-design like mosiac jigsaws, faggot you Rush-in-ya asses, R-U.S.S.R? bombin yo territory like Germany splittin-putins-home~/
Got yo minds dividing faster thana math master, mah 'flow' causin mo damage than a flash flood disaster, hittin yo chest like asthama, off the wall like a rotten M.J poster~/
"Molestin' yo mind 'spiritualy' like a pastor, When im through with you, you'll need heavy coating of plaster, sending wacks like Craig 'running home' like samy sosa~/
You under an illusion, dead before you battled me like bruce in sixth sense, im sicc but cant see you cuming like a blind prostitute~/
im droppin more keys than a clumsy delusioned warden, acute lyrical death: results of the post mortem, finga on tha trigga but Craigs to afraid to shoot~/......

...R.I.P'ped....

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 07:49:45 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2002, 07:49:18 PM »
Explinations:

I didnt think these were neccessary but wht the heck...

In one line i talk bout takin the trash and stuff, Primo lives in a trailor park, and sumtimes boasts bout his big IQ, creativity, talents etc a lot

S.P.M - south park mexican, accused of molesting children..
Minotaur -  a mythical monster who was trapped in the maze[lybrinth]

And in the russia line
SSR[sccit style records] made a song called "ssr in your ass" or sumting...go figure

peace

-{bLaDe}

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2002, 08:00:31 PM »

And in the russia line
SSR[sccit style records] made a song called "ssr in your ass" or sumting...go figure

-{bLaDe}

LMAO

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2002, 09:22:21 PM »
 :o :o :o

Can I believe my eyes. Have I just seen bLaDe defend the title... LOL.

Well on to judging. This match was along time overdue, and it seemed that Pr1mo was ready. Pr1mo had many good multis, punches, and dropped a classic verse. Almost every line was great.

bLaDe seemed to drop another great verse, as he had great complexity, but made it work in a battle sense. I could always see why battling took a lot out of bLaDe, as he makes great verses and puts a lot of time into it.

But on this night, at this time, I think that Pr1mo is the winner, and well deserving of being the new Champion with that verse. Each line hit well, or explain Pr1mo's skillz. "Master Words~smith, I drop more "sick personals" than a 'H.I.V Dating~Service" bLaDe had great lines and punches, but as I said, I think Pr1mo got him in this battle. Great job Pr1mo, and great job bLaDe. It's reading shit like this that makes me proud to be a WCC rhymer  :'( ... LOL (looks forward to ToNe verses whoever is next.)

Offical vote = Pr1mo

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
  • ~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2002, 11:23:10 PM »
dunno if u want much more explination but
i just seen primo cover this battle although blade came ill you shoulda killed him especially taking that you had a good while after readin his shit after the fact that you went second. but anyways primo came hard, ill, dope whateva u wanna call it.

metaphors was hot, wordplay nice, all of it pretty much

vote=primo

see you soon playa
~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z

"It ain't ya enemies that'll get u it's always ya own people...."---Nas

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2002, 12:39:53 AM »
I was waiting on this dope battle...between heavyweightz
But the color's & swiggles dumbed up the wordz and killed both keystylez...ImO

ImO....if it can't be said in word'z during a real audio rap why Type it in point's and explanation's or quotes.....why highlight, why explain ya punches..?...dope is dope.

Keep the words normal homiez.....fuck all the extra "keystlye Neptunes"....n' mainstream other board iish...lol

Keep it O.G.

A draw.....to hard to read.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2002, 12:45:12 AM by Hatesrats »