Author Topic: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"  (Read 2617 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"
« on: January 13, 2010, 12:15:05 PM »
He says they are poor because they are cursed
http://www.delawareliberal.net/2010/01/13/pat-robertson-haiti-deserved-it/

"God's vengance upon the Haitians" - Pat Robertson
http://askville.amazon.com/Pat-Robertson-earthquake-Haiti-God%E2%80%99s-vengeance-Haitians/AnswerDetails.do?requestId=65216366&responseId=65216667

"All I wanna do is strangle that muthafucca" - C-BLUE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 12:16:38 PM »
haha damn hater
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 12:41:45 PM »
You wasnt lyin about postin up some quotes...

Yeah he needs to fuckin die.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 12:42:25 PM »
Ur full of shit ...He didn't say they deserved it and I'm glad that I actually watched the video b4 speakin' on him. He gave a breakdown on why he says they're cursed and can't prosper. It's known that Haiti is deep into witchcraft and it can be researched instead of going by word of mouth.

U won't mention that they have staff out there and are trying to help those people anyway, right???
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

the ghost

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 12:43:28 PM »

"All I wanna do is strangle that muthafucca" - C-BLUE

ROFL  Nice!

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 12:44:29 PM »
Ur full of shit ...He didn't say they deserved it and I'm glad that I actually watched the video b4 speakin' on him. He gave a breakdown on why he says they're cursed and can't prosper. It's known that Haiti is deep into witchcraft and it can be researched instead of going by word of mouth.

U won't mention that they have staff out there and are trying to help those people anyway, right???

How are you going to defend a dude that writes off a whole country/people because of a few.  Like thats a Christian thing to do.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 12:49:02 PM »

How are you going to defend a dude that writes off a whole country/people because of a few.  Like thats a Christian thing to do. It's not a few neither....like I said do some research.

He didn't say they deserved it, point blank period and like I said u can actually research Haiti's history to see if what he's sayin is true or not.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 12:51:43 PM »

I'm full of shit?....read the fuccin links you stupid narrow minded piece of shit. Thats what the websites say. This ain't made up by me. And I know they have a staff out there. That's right there in the fuccin links I just posted.

As for this robertson muthafucca it's right there in his words. He's blaming Haiti's troubles on some pact they made with the devil. Good lucc defending that shit and why not try to sound a little older than 25. You sound like a goddamn infant. STUPID FUCCIN CUNT

I watched the video that u put up and LIKE I SAID DO SOME RESEARCH ON HAITI'S HISTORY because you're just talkin shit because he's a christian.

Let me ask u this....what's your religion?? and u bet not say u don't have one.

the ghost

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 12:55:57 PM »

How are you going to defend a dude that writes off a whole country/people because of a few.  Like thats a Christian thing to do. It's not a few neither....like I said do some research.

He didn't say they deserved it, point blank period and like I said u can actually research Haiti's history to see if what he's sayin is true or not.

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed.  Look back into any countries history and tell me there is not shady shit.  Christianity has only been around for about 1600 years or so.  I guess thats when people started too huh?  He is writing off an entire country because of some of it's peoples past.  Do you think that is a Christian thing to do?  Answer that one please. And also please tell us your heritage so we can look into what your family may have believed back in the day.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 12:59:49 PM »

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed.  Look back into any countries history and tell me there is not shady shit.  Christianity has only been around for about 1600 years or so.  I guess thats when people started too huh?  He is writing off an entire country because of some of it's peoples past.  Do you think that is a Christian thing to do?  Answer that one please. And also please tell us your heritage so we can look into what your family may have believed back in the day.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed because I said that he didn't say "they deserved it"? Ok...America is Sodom & Gomorrah, Babylon and Rome combined but this is said to be a Christian nation.  U seem to not understand that I'm not defending him or his religion yet all I'm saying is that HE DIDN'T SAY THEY DESERVED IT. So what are u talkin about???

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 01:04:28 PM »
I did do research on Haiti's history and I bet I know more about their history than pat robertson does. And nah it's not that he's a christian. see u don't know me. stop making these goddamn assumptions...relax. i got close friends thats christians and i'd die for them niggas. what this man robertson said is very ignorant in my opinion and that's why i decided to post this shit up. you may be right about that he didn't say Haiti deserved it. I did not see in them reports or in the video. But his statement is clear.

And u right..I don't have a religion. I don't believe in god and I don't believe in the afterlife. Let me guess...i'm a piece of shit?

the ghost

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 01:06:21 PM »
Supreme, I sorta get where you are coming from, but it was clearly Robertson saying a case of the chickens coming home to roost.  I don't understand how you cannot think he is saying they deserve bad shit because of a deal with the devil.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 01:07:22 PM »
c-blue you piece of....lol

why or how were they good or bad wit the devil?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 01:12:57 PM »
I did do research on Haiti's history and I bet I know more about their history than pat robertson does. And nah it's not that he's a christian. see u don't know me. stop making these goddamn assumptions...relax. i got close friends thats christians and i'd die for them niggas. what this man robertson said is very ignorant in my opinion and that's why i decided to post this shit up. you may be right about that he didn't say Haiti deserved it. I did not see in them reports or in the video. But his statement is clear.

And u right..I don't have a religion. I don't believe in god and I don't believe in the afterlife. Let me guess...i'm a piece of shit?

I'm never the one to have respect of person when it comes to judgement but I've never been a fan of misinterpretation. Your life is your own and it doesn't effect me. No, you're not a piece of shit to me but if you have no religion then why do u have a pentagram in your avatar and underneath it says some shit like follow this and lose all morals?

I know atheists and agnostics but none of them believes in the devil or God so that's why I said u bet not say u don't have a religion.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 01:15:10 PM »
Supreme, I sorta get where you are coming from, but it was clearly Robertson saying a case of the chickens coming home to roost.  I don't understand how you cannot think he is saying they deserve bad shit because of a deal with the devil.

Are u familiar with witchcraft and selling your soul to the devil? If you're not or simply don't believe in it then you'll never understand why I said what I said. I really thought that was some shit he said but it was takin out of context and further more in order to understand witchcraft you'd have to know the difference between religion and spirituality.