Author Topic: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"  (Read 2640 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »
But who doesn't blame him for bad? See though, people ARE, and it creates controversy. God causes destruction, but for a reason. Why did he wipe out Sodom & Gomorrah? Why did he create the flood? He didn't do it just becuz. Becuz of consequence.

A woman gunned down is man. Man creates that. Man did that. Man cannot CREATE birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man creates destruction but who can say what blood was really on God's hands?? If it is on God's hand so what...He Created everything including Satan.

Satan disobeyed though. And out of his arrogance and jealously, was cursed to hell. He had some kind of free will too. Wasn't like God meant for that to happen, right?

And man can't always create destruction. Natural disasters are not man made. That's nature. And what's nature??

God gave us freewill when He created us along with our talents, right?? The Bible says that God has all foreknowledge so why did He create us knowing some would go to hell??? Keep in mind to non believers that I do not deny His existence and works but that's one question that I haven't gotten a solid answer for.

But with freewill that leaves the road open for two separate directions. Maybe God has foreknowledge...to know BOTH results. It's on US, to make the right turn.

I agree but why Create fuck ups?? I don't expect a mere mortal to have the answers but that is kind of retarded.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2010, 08:11:50 PM »
But who doesn't blame him for bad? See though, people ARE, and it creates controversy. God causes destruction, but for a reason. Why did he wipe out Sodom & Gomorrah? Why did he create the flood? He didn't do it just becuz. Becuz of consequence.

A woman gunned down is man. Man creates that. Man did that. Man cannot CREATE birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man creates destruction but who can say what blood was really on God's hands?? If it is on God's hand so what...He Created everything including Satan.

Satan disobeyed though. And out of his arrogance and jealously, was cursed to hell. He had some kind of free will too. Wasn't like God meant for that to happen, right?

And man can't always create destruction. Natural disasters are not man made. That's nature. And what's nature??

God gave us freewill when He created us along with our talents, right?? The Bible says that God has all foreknowledge so why did He create us knowing some would go to hell??? Keep in mind to non believers that I do not deny His existence and works but that's one question that I haven't gotten a solid answer for.

But with freewill that leaves the road open for two separate directions. Maybe God has foreknowledge...to know BOTH results. It's on US, to make the right turn.

I agree but why Create fuck ups?? I don't expect a mere mortal to have the answers but that is kind of retarded.

Because when you create a religion, you have to have a consequence to actions in order to keep people in check.

When you want to discipline a child...you dont just punish them. You reward them when they do good...and punish them when they do bad. You need the contrast in order for the opposite to be effective.  Heaven and Hell works wonders for adults lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2010, 08:13:24 PM »

If god creates the ability of a sperm to fertilize an egg....then he creates the ability for a bullet to take someones life.  

Consequence can be used as an excuse for everything terrible god does.  Of course it feels better for someone who believes in god to believe he does things as a consequence.  Its what abusive husbands make their abused wives think when they are beating them.  Eventually...the abused wives buy into, and tell theyre friends and family that all of their beatings are as a consequence to theyre actions.

Who made the bullet? Who made the sperm and egg?

'Consequence can be used as an excuse for everything terrible God does.' Okay, so why do you say God doesn't get blamed for bad?

What Im saying is...for religious folks, you can always use the excuse that its "consequence" to make yourself feel better about the shit god supposedly does.  Its a win win situation for god.  When he does something great...its because he is all loving, etc etc.  When he does something terrible...its a consequence...its because of humanities actions that made god hurt us.  Like I said, see battered wife syndrome.

And man made the bullet....but according to you, god made man.  But even tho man made bullets...according to believers...god is what would allow that bullet to kill the old woman.

I don't think most Christians believe god creates disastrous situations as a consequence, I tend to believe it happens for a reason. Kinda like forrest fires, they're needed in order to keep the forrest healthy.

well they also blame the devil a lot. it's either the devil or god and it's hard to tell the difference if you pay attention to these explanations. but that consequence thing is a very good point because like daygo said it's a win win situation for god. it really doesn't matter what happens god is always gonna be good. forget the fact the shit don't even exist. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

The devil is just the Bible's way of saying how evil a man could turn into through greed, money etc.. Hell is just a metaphor. I think you guys are talking to literal here

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2010, 08:17:52 PM »

Because when you create a religion, you have to have a consequence to actions in order to keep people in check.

When you want to discipline a child...you dont just punish them. You reward them when they do good...and punish them when they do bad. You need the contrast in order for the opposite to be effective.  Heaven and Hell works wonders for adults lol

thats the idea and the intention but it doesn't do shit but fucc wit peoples heads. you wouldn't have pat robertson sayin what he sayin if it wasn't for religion. you wouldn't have people killing themselves in the name of allah. the day when people realize the ignorance that flows from religion is the day when there is some hope for some improvement. maybe even world peace. religion does not make any sense. NONE.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2010, 08:19:06 PM »

ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT RELIGION
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2010, 08:20:52 PM »

If god creates the ability of a sperm to fertilize an egg....then he creates the ability for a bullet to take someones life.  

Consequence can be used as an excuse for everything terrible god does.  Of course it feels better for someone who believes in god to believe he does things as a consequence.  Its what abusive husbands make their abused wives think when they are beating them.  Eventually...the abused wives buy into, and tell theyre friends and family that all of their beatings are as a consequence to theyre actions.

'Consequence can be used as an excuse for everything terrible God does.' Okay, so why do you say God doesn't get blamed for bad?

What Im saying is...for religious folks, you can always use the excuse that its "consequence" to make yourself feel better about the shit god supposedly does.  Its a win win situation for god.  When he does something great...its because he is all loving, etc etc.  When he does something terrible...its a consequence...its because of humanities actions that made god hurt us.  Like I said, see battered wife syndrome.

And man made the bullet....but according to you, god made man.  But even tho man made bullets...according to believers...god is what would allow that bullet to kill the old woman.

I don't think most Christians believe god creates disastrous situations as a consequence, I tend to believe it happens for a reason. Kinda like forrest fires, they're needed in order to keep the forrest healthy.

well they also blame the devil a lot. it's either the devil or god and it's hard to tell the difference if you pay attention to these explanations. but that consequence thing is a very good point because like daygo said it's a win win situation for god. it really doesn't matter what happens god is always gonna be good. forget the fact the shit don't even exist. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

The devil is just the Bible's way of saying how evil a man could turn into through greed, money etc.. Hell is just a metaphor. I think you guys are talking to literal here

Thats fine man...but really?  Youre gonna tell me Christians dont ACTUALLY believe that there is a heaven and hell?  Of course they do.  And Im not saying that most Christians believe god creates disastrous situations as a consequence.  But Christianity for example leads people to believe that when something bad happens...its all in gods plans.  In other words...he made it happen.  Now christianity would never want to assume its god to be this evil menace that just hurts people for no reason...so what do u think they believe the reason is? Consequence.  Christianity in itself is a very much built on guilt.  Its based on the idea that man is by birth a sinner, we need to beg for forgiveness to the almighty god, we deserve to be punished for all of our sins....etc...etc.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2010, 08:21:01 PM »

When you want to discipline a child...you dont just punish them. You reward them when they do good...and punish them when they do bad. You need the contrast in order for the opposite to be effective.  Heaven and Hell works wonders for adults lol

i don't think anybody with a fully functioning brain knows what the fucc you're talking about. no offense.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 08:22:32 PM by C-BLUE »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2010, 08:24:39 PM »
See, C-Blue I can't argue with you cuz you already know my answers all the time.

Consequence can be used as an excuse for everything terrible god does.  Of course it feels better for someone who believes in god to believe he does things as a consequence.  Its what abusive husbands make their abused wives think when they are beating them.  Eventually...the abused wives buy into, and tell theyre friends and family that all of their beatings are as a consequence to theyre actions.

Win win situation for God of course cuz God always wins. Always.

Yes and when God made man, he gave them freewill. To choose between right and wrong. Taking a life away is a decision of thought. Ejaculating sperm is not, that is a bodily process. Noww using a condom is a decision.

Its a win win situation that man created in order to make their gods actions justifiable always.

So if there is only one right way to believe...and that is to believe in god, what would be the motivation of giving people free will?  That would only be givin with the intention of sending some people to hell. Sounds pretty evil to me.

The motivation of givin' people free will is for a human to choose to live a life of happiness and joy patented thru man woman and kid. To capacitate the ability to share that love. And I know you feel that wit a woman. We don't know God's plan for it. As in...the whole purpose of 'why'. That's what you learn and make sense of all of it in the afterlife. And it's funny wit your disbelieve in God, as a man, I get the vibe, that's your desire right?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2010, 08:25:44 PM »

How did he create fuck ups when he gives free will?

« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2010, 08:27:55 PM »

But god IMO is a figment of the imagination...a symbol used when religion was created in order to instill fear in people.

Sparegeez

« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2010, 08:29:53 PM »

Thats fine man...but really?  Youre gonna tell me Christians dont ACTUALLY believe that there is a heaven and hell?  Of course they do.  And Im not saying that most Christians believe god creates disastrous situations as a consequence.  But Christianity for example leads people to believe that when something bad happens...its all in gods plans.  In other words...he made it happen.  Now christianity would never want to assume its god to be this evil menace that just hurts people for no reason...so what do u think they believe the reason is? Consequence.  Christianity in itself is a very much built on guilt.  Its based on the idea that man is by birth a sinner, we need to beg for forgiveness to the almighty god, we deserve to be punished for all of our sins....etc...etc.

Well I mean I know a lot of Christians who take what the bible says seriously, but not literally as in believing in a real life hell. You're making a huge generalization about a people's faith by saying how "they believe God creates natural disasters as a consequence for their actions." I don't think God creates consequences, sometimes shit happens and you as an individual bring upon your own consequences based on how your lifestyle is. You punish yourself for your sins mentally, by happiness. Bad people aren't happy, period.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2010, 08:31:45 PM »

What Im saying is...for religious folks, you can always use the excuse that its "consequence" to make yourself feel better about the shit god supposedly does.  Its a win win situation for god.  When he does something great...its because he is all loving, etc etc.  When he does something terrible...its a consequence...its because of humanities actions that made god hurt us.  Like I said, see battered wife syndrome.

And man made the bullet....but according to you, god made man.  But even tho man made bullets...according to believers...god is what would allow that bullet to kill the old woman.

Well I mean I know a lot of Christians who take what the bible says seriously, but not literally as in believing in a real life hell. You're making a huge generalization about a people's faith by saying how "they believe God creates natural disasters as a consequence for their actions." I don't think God creates consequences, sometimes shit happens and you as an individual bring upon your own consequences based on how your lifestyle is. You punish yourself for your sins mentally, by happiness. Bad people aren't happy, period.

bad people aren't happy!!!?? have you seen Don King?

Sparegeez

« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2010, 08:36:53 PM »

What Im saying is...for religious folks, you can always use the excuse that its "consequence" to make yourself feel better about the shit god supposedly does.  Its a win win situation for god.  When he does something great...its because he is all loving, etc etc.  When he does something terrible...its a consequence...its because of humanities actions that made god hurt us.  Like I said, see battered wife syndrome.

And man made the bullet....but according to you, god made man.  But even tho man made bullets...according to believers...god is what would allow that bullet to kill the old woman.

bad people aren't happy!!!?? have you seen Don King?

His evil way of doing business might have made him a successful businessman but the work done to his mind has currupt him for life. Think about how he'll raise his children, how he might treat his friends(who might not even like him), he's lost himself. Happiness is something you don't buy.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2010, 08:38:46 PM »

But god IMO is a figment of the imagination...a symbol used when religion was created in order to instill fear in people.

Well it's 2010, I don't see fear instilled in people.

Which sucks for them.

Cuz there's no preparation for God's wrath.

Obviously.

:-\

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2010, 08:39:29 PM »

in every picture he looks like he found himself
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 08:57:55 PM by C-BLUE »