Author Topic: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"  (Read 2637 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2010, 08:40:40 PM »
But who doesn't blame him for bad? See though, people ARE, and it creates controversy. God causes destruction, but for a reason. Why did he wipe out Sodom & Gomorrah? Why did he create the flood? He didn't do it just becuz. Becuz of consequence.

A woman gunned down is man. Man creates that. Man did that. Man cannot CREATE birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man creates destruction but who can say what blood was really on God's hands?? If it is on God's hand so what...He Created everything including Satan.

Satan disobeyed though. And out of his arrogance and jealously, was cursed to hell. He had some kind of free will too. Wasn't like God meant for that to happen, right?

And man can't always create destruction. Natural disasters are not man made. That's nature. And what's nature??

God gave us freewill when He created us along with our talents, right?? The Bible says that God has all foreknowledge so why did He create us knowing some would go to hell??? Keep in mind to non believers that I do not deny His existence and works but that's one question that I haven't gotten a solid answer for.

But with freewill that leaves the road open for two separate directions. Maybe God has foreknowledge...to know BOTH results. It's on US, to make the right turn.

I agree but why Create fuck ups?? I don't expect a mere mortal to have the answers but that is kind of retarded.

Because when you create a religion, you have to have a consequence to actions in order to keep people in check.

When you want to discipline a child...you dont just punish them. You reward them when they do good...and punish them when they do bad. You need the contrast in order for the opposite to be effective.  Heaven and Hell works wonders for adults lol

ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT RELIGION

But god IMO is a figment of the imagination...a symbol used when religion was created in order to instill fear in people.

Religion was created to control people's minds to control mankind. God was never created which is why He's called the Creator :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 08:44:25 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2010, 08:42:17 PM »
I don't think God creates consequences, sometimes shit happens and you as an individual bring upon your own consequences based on how your lifestyle is.

That is true.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2010, 01:40:10 AM »
But who doesn't blame him for bad? See though, people ARE, and it creates controversy. God causes destruction, but for a reason. Why did he wipe out Sodom & Gomorrah? Why did he create the flood? He didn't do it just becuz. Becuz of consequence.

A woman gunned down is man. Man creates that. Man did that. Man cannot CREATE birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man creates destruction but who can say what blood was really on God's hands?? If it is on God's hand so what...He Created everything including Satan.

Satan disobeyed though. And out of his arrogance and jealously, was cursed to hell. He had some kind of free will too. Wasn't like God meant for that to happen, right?

And man can't always create destruction. Natural disasters are not man made. That's nature. And what's nature??

God gave us freewill when He created us along with our talents, right?? The Bible says that God has all foreknowledge so why did He create us knowing some would go to hell??? Keep in mind to non believers that I do not deny His existence and works but that's one question that I haven't gotten a solid answer for.

But with freewill that leaves the road open for two separate directions. Maybe God has foreknowledge...to know BOTH results. It's on US, to make the right turn.

I agree but why Create fuck ups?? I don't expect a mere mortal to have the answers but that is kind of retarded.

Because when you create a religion, you have to have a consequence to actions in order to keep people in check.

When you want to discipline a child...you dont just punish them. You reward them when they do good...and punish them when they do bad. You need the contrast in order for the opposite to be effective.  Heaven and Hell works wonders for adults lol

ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT RELIGION

But god IMO is a figment of the imagination...a symbol used when religion was created in order to instill fear in people.

Religion was created to control people's minds to control mankind. God was never created which is why He's called the Creator :laugh:

I dont call him the creator.  Religion needed a figure..."god" was the choice.  See Santa, Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, The Boogie Man, etc.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2010, 04:04:58 PM »
^ That shit is so retarded, really. And second of all, Christmas is an observation of Jesus Birthday, Easter of his Resurrection. There's a big fuckin' difference. That's like comparing God to Tila. Lol.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2010, 04:32:29 PM »
^ That shit is so retarded, really. And second of all, Christmas is an observation of Jesus Birthday, Easter of his Resurrection. There's a big fuckin' difference. That's like comparing God to Tila. Lol.

Not to dick ride on you but Christmas and Easter are actually Pagan holidays which were turned into something positive according to the name of Jesus.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2010, 04:35:56 PM »

Not to dick ride on you but Christmas and Easter are actually Pagan holidays which were turned into something positive according to the name of Jesus.

It's the point of it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2010, 04:48:36 PM »
I get so lost into what the fuck you guys talk about.

ikke

« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2010, 04:52:00 PM »
QT stop answering every hating on your religion, this topic will never be resolved you're just wasting time.
This isn't just you, it's everybody, including me.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 04:53:52 PM by The Great Cornholio »

« Reply #143 on: January 16, 2010, 05:27:22 PM »

No, not retarded.  When religion was created...in order to get people to buy into it, God would need to have a "face" so to speak.  People, for whatever reason need that. Maybe its their own narcisism.  But if God was depicted as a frog...people would think its silly.  If you claim his son looks just like us and refer to god as "him", people will be more likely to follow "him". 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2010, 05:29:22 PM »

No, not retarded.  When religion was created...in order to get people to buy into it, God would need to have a "face" so to speak.  People, for whatever reason need that. Maybe its their own narcisism.  But if God was depicted as a frog...people would think its silly.  If you claim his son looks just like us and refer to god as "him", people will be more likely to follow "him". 
God is often depicted in a humanoid form because men sees it self as rulers of the earth so the creater must be like them.

Sparegeez

« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2010, 05:40:49 PM »

You're right. But that's why I think it's stupid for people to hate on religion for SOLEY this reason. In every big religion you have a face; buddha, jesus etc. and these prophets were all aware of human nature and how people need leaders for them to follow. Just because you might disagree with some of the ways these men advised people to live to get to their way of thinking, doesn't mean you can hate on the big picture. Their manipulation has a purpose, to give those that are weak minded a chance to live correctly through guidelines. And sometimes these guidelines are manipulated by mankind (like christianity) for the purpose of control.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2010, 06:50:55 PM »
Exactly, at least, least, deny organized religion, but God??

Muhfukka

« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2010, 07:05:06 PM »
there is no fuckin god

Sparegeez

« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2010, 07:32:00 PM »
there is no fuckin god

Jesus says fuck you

« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2010, 07:54:39 PM »

You're right. But that's why I think it's stupid for people to hate on religion for SOLEY this reason. In every big religion you have a face; buddha, jesus etc. and these prophets were all aware of human nature and how people need leaders for them to follow. Just because you might disagree with some of the ways these men advised people to live to get to their way of thinking, doesn't mean you can hate on the big picture. Their manipulation has a purpose, to give those that are weak minded a chance to live correctly through guidelines. And sometimes these guidelines are manipulated by mankind (like christianity) for the purpose of control.

I dont hate on religion for solely that reason.  Myself, I dont like being conned.  Religion is without a doubt the biggest con job ever.  Once again though, Im fine with people believing what they want...IF it makes them better.  Religion wont make ME personally, any better.  So no need for it.  Its just amazing for me, that people can believe that god is a fact...when those same people would never believe anything else exists without proof.  Ive used the invisible rat analogy a ton of times.  But no one here would believe that there are invisible rats running around their room right now. Why? Cus its ridiculous. There is no possible way I could prove that there are invisible rats in your room. YET, somehow a god who can not be proven to exist by ANYONE...makes sense.  Thats not thinking outside the box...which organized religion would discourage anyways.  Its "follow and dont question".  I agree with the last two sentences you posted.  Myself....Im not weakminded and dont need religion to control me in order to live correctly.