Author Topic: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"  (Read 2623 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 01:17:48 PM »
c-blue you piece of....lol

why or how were they good or bad wit the devil?

Naw he was basically saying they made a deal with the devil so they can be freed from the French's bondage and the devil basically answered their request but turned against them (cursed another form of bondage). If I'm not mistaken the man who lead the revolt name was Haiti and that's how the island got it's name.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 02:53:40 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 01:21:33 PM »
Im sure Pat Robertson will die soon in some mysterious voodoo "accident" lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 01:26:35 PM »
at least this retard doesnt switch up, all these religious fucks believe god sends down plauges, famines, controls weather and disasters, but then when something bad happens they change their attitude

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 01:27:04 PM »
Im sure Pat Robertson will die soon in some mysterious voodoo "accident" lol

If he's really one of those who are God's anointed then it'll bounce back on the voodoo priest. Religious people should never mess with witches and witches should never mess with God's anointed.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 01:29:55 PM »
I did do research on Haiti's history and I bet I know more about their history than pat robertson does. And nah it's not that he's a christian. see u don't know me. stop making these goddamn assumptions...relax. i got close friends thats christians and i'd die for them niggas. what this man robertson said is very ignorant in my opinion and that's why i decided to post this shit up. you may be right about that he didn't say Haiti deserved it. I did not see in them reports or in the video. But his statement is clear.

And u right..I don't have a religion. I don't believe in god and I don't believe in the afterlife. Let me guess...i'm a piece of shit?

I'm never the one to have respect of person when it comes to judgement but I've never been a fan of misinterpretation. Your life is your own and it doesn't effect me. No, you're not a piece of shit to me but if you have no religion then why do u have a pentagram in your avatar and underneath it says some shit like follow this and lose all morals?

I know atheists and agnostics but none of them believes in the devil or God so that's why I said u bet not say u don't have a religion.

What robertson said was a stupid thing to say and thats putting it mildly. I know what he meant and I'm sure he's working on his defense as we speak.

The pentagram is of course a satanic symbol and if you look into satanism you will find that a large number of satanists don't believe in god or even satan for that matter. I'm in that category. I don't believe in none of that shit. Never have. But I'm a humanist and that's really what this is all about.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 01:36:54 PM »
I did do research on Haiti's history and I bet I know more about their history than pat robertson does. And nah it's not that he's a christian. see u don't know me. stop making these goddamn assumptions...relax. i got close friends thats christians and i'd die for them niggas. what this man robertson said is very ignorant in my opinion and that's why i decided to post this shit up. you may be right about that he didn't say Haiti deserved it. I did not see in them reports or in the video. But his statement is clear.

And u right..I don't have a religion. I don't believe in god and I don't believe in the afterlife. Let me guess...i'm a piece of shit?

I'm never the one to have respect of person when it comes to judgement but I've never been a fan of misinterpretation. Your life is your own and it doesn't effect me. No, you're not a piece of shit to me but if you have no religion then why do u have a pentagram in your avatar and underneath it says some shit like follow this and lose all morals?

I know atheists and agnostics but none of them believes in the devil or God so that's why I said u bet not say u don't have a religion.

What robertson said was a stupid thing to say and thats putting it mildly. I know what he meant and I'm sure he's working on his defense as we speak.

The pentagram is of course a satanic symbol and if you look into satanism you will find that a large number of satanists don't believe in god or even satan for that matter. I'm in that category. I don't believe in none of that shit. Never have. But I'm a humanist and that's really what this is all about.

Pat has to have a defense because people are trying to bring an attack against him. Just like if u feel you're being attacked then u have to defend yourself.

I've read the Satanic Bible and Satanists believe in God but know that they can tell some people they don't and a fool will buy it. Satan knows for a fact that Jehovah exist because he has to ask Him for permission to mess with people and there are many gods in this world including him. It's Satan's job to deceive people and he's the father of lies so why not tell people what you just told me.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 01:44:41 PM »

Pat has to have a defense because people are trying to bring an attack against him. Just like if u feel you're being attacked then u have to defend yourself.

I've read the Satanic Bible and Satanists believe in God but know that they can tell some people they don't and a fool will buy it. Satan knows for a fact that Jehovah exist because he has to ask Him for permission to mess with people and there are many gods in this world including him. It's Satan's job to deceive people and he's the father of lies so why not tell people what you just told me.

You believe satan exists?. I meant what I said. I don't believe in none of this shit and no I'm not messing with people in the name of satan. I hope u don't believe that.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »

"All I wanna do is strangle that muthafucca" - C-BLUE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 01:50:40 PM »

You believe satan exists?. I meant what I said. I don't believe in none of this shit and no I'm not messing with people in the name of satan. I hope u don't believe that.

ok

lol...man look at your avatar. Either you believe that or you're spiritually blinded.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:55:02 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 01:57:40 PM »
hahhaa supreme i think thats kind of the point of that shit, that symbol doesnt mean anything more to him than the fact that he knows religous people get upset and offended by it

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 02:13:46 PM »
hahhaa supreme i think thats kind of the point of that shit, that symbol doesnt mean anything more to him than the fact that he knows religous people get upset and offended by it

This isn't the spot for that....how many religious people do u see on this forum??? I don't see no one gettin offended by it so it's a fail if that's the point. B4 u answer it's spirituality vs religion but I've never seen no one get offended by it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 05:46:20 PM »

This isn't the spot for that....how many religious people do u see on this forum??? I don't see no one gettin offended by it so it's a fail if that's the point. B4 u answer it's spirituality vs religion but I've never seen no one get offended by it.

I personally find that very sad.

And you read the Satanic Bible???! LMFAO! Damnnnn, it looks like C-Blue ain't even done that shit. :o

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 06:22:45 PM »

And you read the Satanic Bible???! LMFAO! Damnnnn, it looks like C-Blue ain't even done that shit. :o

U read for an understanding don't you???

U can be religious in so many ways

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 07:20:15 PM »

Satan Bible?

That shit gon pollute your mind.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 07:30:19 PM »

Satan Bible?

That shit gon pollute your mind.

I read it for an understanding because a lot of people who believe in the Bible are afraid to read anything else causing them to become brainwashed, bias and oblivious but I need to know why people think they way they do so I don't limit myself. I am not a scary person and will never become one.

It can only pollute your mind if you follow it!

Further more...it pollutes your spirit and not your mind if anything.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 07:37:47 PM by ThaRealSupreme »