Author Topic: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"  (Read 2575 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2010, 05:42:04 PM »
Oh how funny, isn't New Orleans on the Voodoo tip.

Yea that's true, N.O. had a lot of witchcraft goin on...I forgot about that

even if there was a god...he wouldnt risk fuckin up all that cajun food just to prove a point.
didn't he flood the entire world to prove a point?

Yeah, what an asshole.  But even so...the food probably sucked back then.  You ever have Cajun food?  Shiiiittt...even the merciless god would give that shit a pass!

if you read the old testament and even some segments of the new testament you can clearly see that the god that's depicted in the bible is as ruthless as Adolf Hitler and not even Hitler can come close to this piece of shit. What kind of a sicc bastard drowns the entire earth. Not even Satan went this far.

Oh well, everythang comes wit consequence. Why does God always gotta be so fuckin' nice for?? He's the beginning AND end. We know God is love, but what the fuck, you gotta play by the rules. He set down principles, obey 'em. Shit makes perfect sense. That's all niggas got, that same 'Oh God ain't all loving, ain't all nice, etc. etc.', God's wrath is not meant be to fucked wit. Feel me my nigga, feel me, please feel me. And no. Not that way neever.

"God" doesnt have to always be nice.  I dont believe in it anyways.  But why do religious folks pretend as if all god does is good.  When something good happens, its all due to God and his love.  When something bad happens, its simply God testing you to make you stronger.  If he is the beginning AND the end.  Then his love exists just as much as his hatred does.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2010, 05:53:56 PM »
then do your own research, the fact of the matter is he based his campaign on his war experience that was completely made up

lol U still fail to realize what I'm trying to make you see and I actually used you to bring the facts to me.

STOP ASKING PEOPLE AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. UNDERSTAND?????????
what? trying to make me see i need to do my own research? i did look it up before i  posted it here, my dad is just the one who brought it to my attention

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »
then do your own research, the fact of the matter is he based his campaign on his war experience that was completely made up

lol U still fail to realize what I'm trying to make you see and I actually used you to bring the facts to me.

what? trying to make me see i need to do my own research? i did look it up before i  posted it here, my dad is just the one who brought it to my attention

Yea but are those your own thoughts? I asked because I also asked you what's the harm in Pat's plan vs the N.W.O's plan....like which one would u'd rather have?  I don't think I worded it right.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2010, 06:10:13 PM »

even if there was a god...he wouldnt risk fuckin up all that cajun food just to prove a point.

Yeah, what an asshole.  But even so...the food probably sucked back then.  You ever have Cajun food?  Shiiiittt...even the merciless god would give that shit a pass!

if you read the old testament and even some segments of the new testament you can clearly see that the god that's depicted in the bible is as ruthless as Adolf Hitler and not even Hitler can come close to this piece of shit. What kind of a sicc bastard drowns the entire earth. Not even Satan went this far.

Oh well, everythang comes wit consequence. Why does God always gotta be so fuckin' nice for?? He's the beginning AND end. We know God is love, but what the fuck, you gotta play by the rules. He set down principles, obey 'em. Shit makes perfect sense. That's all niggas got, that same 'Oh God ain't all loving, ain't all nice, etc. etc.', God's wrath is not meant be to fucked wit. Feel me my nigga, feel me, please feel me. And no. Not that way neever.

"God" doesnt have to always be nice.  I dont believe in it anyways.  But why do religious folks pretend as if all god does is good.  When something good happens, its all due to God and his love.  When something bad happens, its simply God testing you to make you stronger.  If he is the beginning AND the end.  Then his love exists just as much as his hatred does.

That contradicts the whole point of this thread. This topic is blaming God's wrath but look what happens, blaming God for destruction causes controversy..just like Katrina, when they said, God did it. ANDDDDD. It's not hatred. It's consequence.

« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2010, 06:21:15 PM »

That contradicts the whole point of this thread. This topic is blaming God's wrath but look what happens, blaming God for destruction causes controversy..just like Katrina, when they said, God did it. ANDDDDD. It's not hatred. It's consequence.

So lets say I have a god....thats different from yours. And HE doesnt agree with the way YOU live...although YOU are living within the rules of YOUR god. So, my god kills you and your entire family.  Does that sound good?  Lets say my god doesnt kill YOU....JUST youre entire family.  Would you look at it as consequence?

My point in blaming god is simple.  If you want to give god credit for good....you also blame him for bad.  If he is responsible for a baby being born...then he is also responsible for an innocent old lady being gunned down.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »

Yeah, what an asshole.  But even so...the food probably sucked back then.  You ever have Cajun food?  Shiiiittt...even the merciless god would give that shit a pass!

So lets say I have a god....thats different from yours. And HE doesnt agree with the way YOU live...although YOU are living within the rules of YOUR god. So, my god kills you and your entire family.  Does that sound good?  Lets say my god doesnt kill YOU....JUST youre entire family.  Would you look at it as consequence?

My point in blaming god is simple.  If you want to give god credit for good....you also blame him for bad.  If he is responsible for a baby being born...then he is also responsible for an innocent old lady being gunned down.

Not to be bud in ...but you do realize that "god" is just a general name like "human" don't you??? Every god has a name and one has the authority over all.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 06:34:16 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2010, 06:33:57 PM »

So lets say I have a god....thats different from yours. And HE doesnt agree with the way YOU live...although YOU are living within the rules of YOUR god. So, my god kills you and your entire family.  Does that sound good?  Lets say my god doesnt kill YOU....JUST youre entire family.  Would you look at it as consequence?

My point in blaming god is simple.  If you want to give god credit for good....you also blame him for bad.  If he is responsible for a baby being born...then he is also responsible for an innocent old lady being gunned down. >:(

Not to be bud in ...but you do realize that "god" is just a general name like "human" don't you??? Ever god has a name and one has the authority over all.

Show me the "gods".  Havent seen em yet....and more likely none of us ever will. 

And stop back talkin me or its goan be trouble!  >:(  :-*

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2010, 06:36:21 PM »

My point in blaming god is simple.  If you want to give god credit for good....you also blame him for bad.  If he is responsible for a baby being born...then he is also responsible for an innocent old lady being gunned down. >:(

Not to be bud in ...but you do realize that "god" is just a general name like "human" don't you??? Ever god has a name and one has the authority over all.

Show me the "gods".  Havent seen em yet....and more likely none of us ever will. 

And stop back talkin me or its goan be trouble! 

U can't tell me what I haven't seen just like back in the day no one could tell Columbus the world is round.

Muhfukka

« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2010, 06:41:02 PM »

Yea but are those your own thoughts? I asked because I also asked you what's the harm in Pat's plan vs the N.W.O's plan....like which one would u'd rather have?  I don't think I worded it right.
its all good

« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2010, 06:41:48 PM »

U can't tell me what I haven't seen just like back in the day no one could tell Columbus the world is round.

Im sayin I havent seen any gods...and dont believe in an invisible man in the sky that watches over us.  Im secure in the fact that we dont know everything yet....our minds are continuously devloping.  We dont know what happens after death, we dont know where we came from.  Point blank, we dont know. Nobody does.  Just as there were many things long ago that nobody knew...and eventually we figured out.  God is the easy way out.  God is a way to not have to face a reality that a lot of people are too scared to face...and thats the unknown.  So making up an answer...no matter how far fetched it may sound (like "god") is more comforting then simply saying..."I dont know"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2010, 06:43:57 PM »
But who doesn't blame him for bad? See though, people ARE, and it creates controversy. God causes destruction, but for a reason. Why did he wipe out Sodom & Gomorrah? Why did he create the flood? He didn't do it just becuz. Becuz of consequence.

A woman gunned down is man. Man creates that. Man did that. Man cannot CREATE birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2010, 06:44:40 PM »

Im sayin I havent seen any gods...and dont believe in an invisible man in the sky that watches over us.  Im secure in the fact that we dont know everything yet....our minds are continuously devloping.  We dont know what happens after death, we dont know where we came from.  Point blank, we dont know. Nobody does.  Just as there were many things long ago that nobody knew...and eventually we figured out.  God is the easy way out.  God is a way to not have to face a reality that a lot of people are too scared to face...and thats the unknown.  So making up an answer...no matter how far fetched it may sound (like "god") is more comforting then simply saying..."I dont know"

long ass explanation for something that doesn't exist ::)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2010, 06:46:43 PM »
But who doesn't blame him for bad? See though, people ARE, and it creates controversy. God causes destruction, but for a reason. Why did he wipe out Sodom & Gomorrah? Why did he create the flood? He didn't do it just becuz. Becuz of consequence.

A woman gunned down is man. Man creates that. Man did that. Man cannot CREATE birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man creates destruction but who can say what blood was really on God's hands?? If it is on God's hand so what...He Created everything including Satan.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2010, 07:13:52 PM »

Man creates destruction but who can say what blood was really on God's hands?? If it is on God's hand so what...He Created everything including Satan.

Satan disobeyed though. And out of his arrogance and jealously, was cursed to hell. He had some kind of free will too. Wasn't like God meant for that to happen, right?

And man can't always create destruction. Natural disasters are not man made. That's nature. And what's nature??

« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2010, 07:15:14 PM »

If god creates the ability of a sperm to fertilize an egg....then he creates the ability for a bullet to take someones life.  

Consequence can be used as an excuse for everything terrible god does.  Of course it feels better for someone who believes in god to believe he does things as a consequence.  Its what abusive husbands make their abused wives think when they are beating them.  Eventually...the abused wives buy into, and tell theyre friends and family that all of their beatings are as a consequence to theyre actions.