Poll

who was better

Eazy E
29 (49.2%)
Snoop
30 (50.8%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Eazy E or Snoop Doggy Dogg?  (Read 1476 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eazy E or Snoop Doggy Dogg?
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2010, 07:34:40 PM »
tha gangsta bangin is cool...i guess if thats what you do

see thats why you lost no he isnt in my top 10
be careful in what judge...only im good at that...lol (obviously i was in this case anyway)

its all good tho id like to see what others say about your thoughts on eazy, mac dre, and snoop and even pac i guess

nah never said wayne is dope and never will end of discussion...
good lookin on the internet gang bangin...lol

if others think mac dre is and ever will be better than 2pac, snoop, eazy and anyone else on that caliber...money will be donated to them not to haiti...lol

***edit***
dre dog would and prolly has murdered mac dre on the mic

I'm obviously not capable or willing to track an IP, just playin.

2Pac>Mac Dre>Snoop>Eazy-E

synchronize your mind. watch with your body mind and soul
listen to the whole catalog

I listen to the complete catalogs of artist I don't really enjoy just cause they might got some gems in there and I needa be up on there music. My top 10 is more credible than yours anyday and more justifiable. I bet you got Eminem in your top 10 to don't you?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mac Dre Fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2010, 07:46:11 PM »
Tupac - #1 of all-time

Eminem - #11, could reach top 10 if his next album is up to expectations. He's been on fire lately lyrically so that shouldn't be a problem. Should be better than the last Relapse

Mac Dre>Snoop in every way shape and form, you refuse to believe this cause your probably grew up with Snoop in the limelight with his image all. It's okay, it's not your fault when you have promoted Lil Wayne to Bob Marley status in 10 years because it's the mainstream opinion after an artist maintains a career without falling off for a certain longevity. You clearly never heard Mac Dre's discography. CLEARLY! Mac Dre's discography sh!ts on Snoop's. Mac Dre has a better style on and off the mic. Snoop is a great character off the mic, like I said he's marketable and a house hold name deep in the suburbs and all over America. Snoop is a bit corny at times, very rarely does he come off as fresh and he has been known to jock Mac Dre's style off the mic at times. Undeniably recognizable.

Mac Dre Fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2010, 07:51:18 PM »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2010, 02:45:20 AM »
N.W.A. was three people. Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, and Ice Cube. And without one, the other two might not have been what they were. Yes, they all went on to success to different degrees without each other but if those first records didn't have Cube's anger, Dre's production, or Eric's business savy then who can say where they'd be today. That being said, Snoop is still the better artist than Eazy in nearly every sense. Eazy was great at the business end but compare his flow on any of those early records (or even later ones) with an early Snoop's flow and it's no contest.

LOL at leaving out Yella & MC Ren.
you may have your reasons but still

fabtoxicp

« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2010, 03:48:48 AM »
Mac Dre Fan

ur not providin anythin of intelligence or reasonobility in ur words - ur a "stan", an obsessed fan-individal - who is dedicatin his life life into preaching on what is in his best interest, rather than viewing on subject matter through a logic perspective
the fact dat ur nick is "Mac Dre Fan", n the fact dat ur first posts and threads on this forum is about Mac Dre and the fact dat ur comparin ur pinup-idol wit names zillionofgazillion light years away from him, like you are ACTUALLY speakin on logical terms - is enuff for me to conclude dat u are without a doubt:

an insane crazy man, and crazy ppl cant be debated wit

fabtoxicp

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2010, 03:50:49 AM »
Quote of the year
but good luck convincing anyone that Snoop and Eazy-E are better than Mac Dre
Mac Dre Fan

illuminutty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2010, 03:55:43 AM »
MAKE A PHUKKIN MAC DRE THREAD N DON'T GET ON OUR NERVES!!!!
Life izza Beach & then U Swim!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2010, 06:16:42 AM »
ima have to agree

Mac Dre Fan

ur not providin anythin of intelligence or reasonobility in ur words - ur a "stan", an obsessed fan-individal - who is dedicatin his life life into preaching on what is in his best interest, rather than viewing on subject matter through a logic perspective
the fact dat ur nick is "Mac Dre Fan", n the fact dat ur first posts and threads on this forum is about Mac Dre and the fact dat ur comparin ur pinup-idol wit names zillionofgazillion light years away from him, like you are ACTUALLY speakin on logical terms - is enuff for me to conclude dat u are without a doubt:

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Mac Dre Fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2010, 03:20:15 PM »
lol you can talk about stans all you want. My user name reflects the first thought on my mind when signing on a west coast forum to ask about ONE QUESTION, I have no commitment to this forum, so you can leave the petty details like my username a side.

Let's stay on the subject at hand, so I can run you outta here. Your a closed minded individual clearly, but I'mma treat you like a red-headed step-child if you wana debate me on this. There's no debate to this next fact, I won't say Mac Dre's discography shits on Eazy's

But it clearly shits all over Snoop Doggs and his fabricated image.  ::)

Mac Dre Fan

Blasphemy

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2010, 05:28:42 PM »
lol you can talk about stans all you want. My user name reflects the first thought on my mind when signing on a west coast forum to ask about ONE QUESTION, I have no commitment to this forum, so you can leave the petty details like my username a side.

Let's stay on the subject at hand, so I can run you outta here. Your a closed minded individual clearly, but I'mma treat you like a red-headed step-child if you wana debate me on this. There's no debate to this next fact, I won't say Mac Dre's discography shits on Eazy's

Mac Dre Fan

Only thinkg Macs shits on though is Post Doggystyle. Classic albums like that can't be touched.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2010, 08:09:46 PM »
I'm an ol' school nigga so I gotta say Easy...even tho he didn't write his own rhymes and Snoop made hotter music....wit out easy there would've been no NWA....no NWA means no Dr. Dre...No Dr. Dre means no Snoop Dogg.....real facts. 8)

Mac Dre Fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2010, 11:51:23 PM »
I'm an ol' school nigga so I gotta say Easy...even tho he didn't write his own rhymes and Snoop made hotter music....wit out easy there would've been no NWA....no NWA means no Dr. Dre...No Dr. Dre means no Snoop Dogg.....real facts. 8)

so much shit woulda been different in hip-hop if it weren't for Eazy-E

No Ruthless
No Death Row
No Tupac getting bailed out for 1996
No Makaveli album
No Aftermath
No Eminem
No G-Unit
No Game

Mac Dre Fan

Only thinkg Macs shits on though is Post Doggystyle. Classic albums like that can't be touched.
Exactly my nigga

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2010, 05:35:44 AM »
No Ruthless
No Death Row
No Makaveli album
No Aftermath
No Eminem
No G-Unit
No Game

no ruthless maybe...but why the rest? lol
Cube

EAZY-LI

« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2010, 09:42:32 AM »
No Ruthless
No Death Row
No Makaveli album
No Aftermath
No Eminem
No G-Unit
No Game

no ruthless No dre as a gangsta rapper mayby no aftermath eminem would still be around tho
game mayby but wouldnt be the same no eminem then mayby 50 wouldnt of
came out n prob would of got killed there for no g-unit. and ofcource suge was inspired by eazy
so no e no suge no 2pac bail which would of changed things music wise thier for makaveli might not of got made
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

JohnnyL

« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2010, 02:11:27 PM »
No Ruthless
No Death Row
No Makaveli album
No Aftermath
No Eminem
No G-Unit
No Game

no ruthless No dre as a gangsta rapper mayby no aftermath eminem would still be around tho
game mayby but wouldnt be the same no eminem then mayby 50 wouldnt of
came out n prob would of got killed there for no g-unit. and ofcource suge was inspired by eazy
so no e no suge no 2pac bail which would of changed things music wise thier for makaveli might not of got made

Eminem would probably still be around, but with no Dre to discover Eminem, Eminem wouldn't have reached the level of fame and success he has achieved.  In general, I agree with the things you're saying here though.