Poll

who was better

Eazy E
29 (49.2%)
Snoop
30 (50.8%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Eazy E or Snoop Doggy Dogg?  (Read 1477 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Eazy E or Snoop Doggy Dogg?
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 08:16:39 AM »
Eazy-E

Fraxxx

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 08:19:17 AM »
As much I don't care anymore about Snoop I have to say that without a doubt he provided me with MUCH more dope music.
No matter who's the techinally/flow-wise/delivery-wise better rapper. Also Eazy-E just didn't have the time to fall off that hard.
Whatever, for the only aspect that matters, the amount of good music, Snoop.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 08:32:09 AM »
wtf? these are 2 west coast legends, their the same
Bullets aint got no names

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 08:51:31 AM »
damn that snoop clip is dope as fuck.  8)

Okka

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 09:07:58 AM »
damn that snoop clip is dope as fuck.  8)

Hell yeah, you want the MP3 of that? I got it but it's not CDQ, good quality though.

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 09:14:10 AM »
Snoop Doggy Dogg > Eazy

Eazy > Snoop Dogg

JohnnyL

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 10:36:55 AM »
Eazy E - The Godfather Of Gangstarap BY FAR!

BTW, he DID wrote his own shit. It's confirmed that he wrote his verse from Fuck Tha Police... The track The Muthaphukkin' Real is also confirmed by Ren! He wrote the majority of his last album Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukkin' Compton! Sometimes with the help from O.G. Shaki/Dirty Red, Dre'sta and KnoccOut, sometimes WITHOUT any help!

He did write his own stuff.  But he didn't write all of his own stuff.  But I'm not saying that as a diss.  In the beginning Eazy didn't even plan on being a performing member of the group.  Dre talked him into it.  I think he wrote more of his stuff as he progressed in his career.  But early on, Ice Cube and D.O.C. wrote a lot of his stuff.

I'm still going to stick by my answer of who's "better" depends on what you mean by "better."  But as far as whose music do I prefer, I have to go with Eazy.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 10:55:34 AM »
Hard to compare. Eazy helped pave the way for the Westcoast cats.  But be real...Snoop made it cool, and made the whole world at one point wanna be from the Westcoast. Shit...I wonder if this site would even exist without Snoops influence on the game.  I aint partial to either really. But I gotta be real about shit...I dunno if theres a rapper out there who has had more influence on the rap game then Snoop has had.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Elkoizm

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 04:16:32 PM »
Eazy-muthaphukkin'-E hands down. The guy has more than one title than a "gangsta rapper" he was successful in compared to Snoop.
It's like saying Snoop or Tha Dogg Pound? People will say Snoop because without him, there'd be no Daz or Kurupt. Why can't this be applied to Eazy and Snoop?

Blasphemy

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 06:14:59 PM »
Eazy E Why??? If it wasn't for him, N.W.A, G-Funk, Death Row, NONE of that would ever come 2 past. Ice Cube would of gone 2 college, snoop probably die in a drug deal, Eazy probably die from a drug deal (lol), Dr. Dre and Yella would either A. Still be in World Class Wreckin Cru and DJing in clubs, and MC Ren would probably just be at some crappy 9 to 5. Even snoop wouldn't of had a carrier cause There would be no NWA thus no Riff between cube, and then later a Riff between everyone. :/ Its pretty much a wierd ass Cycle of events. I'm not even joking.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2010, 07:23:57 PM »
more ppl like snoop so far
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2010, 08:09:15 PM »
sold out or not...snoop can and does make better songs that eazy did

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2010, 08:29:20 PM »

imo  "8 ball" and "Boyz in the hood" would be better to me than anyone track Snoop made except for the fact that back in his prime in the 90's on death row, snoop actually wrote most of his lyrics   (some DOC help)

eazy = all ghost writers....whether it was DOC or Ren or someone in ATL or whomever

but i do say chronic and doggystyle = top 5 cds ever
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2010, 08:32:40 PM »
dont matter overall talkin
snoop wins cuz when he wants to be he can be a better rapper and hes made better songs than eazy e and many more
you really think eazy e is the godfather of gangsta rap?

imo  "8 ball" and "Boyz in the hood" would be better to me than anyone track Snoop made except for the fact that back in his prime in the 90's on death row, snoop actually wrote most of his lyrics   (some DOC help)

eazy = all ghost writers....whether it was DOC or Ren or someone in ATL or whomever

but i do say chronic and doggystyle = top 5 cds ever
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2010, 08:37:18 PM »
no....Dre is

cuz Dre's beats made N.W.A.