Poll

who was better

Eazy E
29 (49.2%)
Snoop
30 (50.8%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Eazy E or Snoop Doggy Dogg?  (Read 1478 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eazy E or Snoop Doggy Dogg?
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2010, 10:20:53 PM »
reason why pac was a better rapper is cuz cube sounds like hes tryin to hard and pac was hard...no homo
that was pacs role is too say fuck tha industry but cube is the industry
i mean lil jon, etc....
but cube can make dope muzik and has but not on pacs level and not on dre or snoops level

but cube>>>>>eazy (especially style wise)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2010, 10:23:12 PM »
I agree that 2pac did some of the best  hiphop-music of all time, but i never saw him as a "rapper" - more like an artist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2010, 10:27:49 PM »

maybe he was all in 1 cuz he mos def was a rapper at time
regardless were talkin muzik here...who has made better muzik
pac>>>>cube
pac>>>>eazy
snoop>>eazy
snoop>>cube
pac at his best = snoop at his best
dr. dre at his best>>>>>snoop  (considerin both might not write their own lyrics)
dr. dre>>>>cube
dr. dre>>>eazy

I agree that 2pac did some of the best  hiphop-music of all time, but i never saw him as a "rapper" - more like an artist
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DEKO

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2010, 01:14:47 AM »
If it wasn't for Eazy bailing out Dre and making gangstarecords with him... Dre would probably have been unsuccesful as a member off Alonzo's group (World Class Wrecking Crew).

So hell no, Dre's not the godfather... Eazy is!!!

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2010, 01:20:49 AM »
Snoop. Mainly because his career has spanned an extra decade and within that time he's released more great songs. Mind you, if Eazy's life wasnt cut short and he continued to make great tracks it might have been him. Its just a case of one guy outliving the other really.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2010, 02:13:17 AM »
EAZY E

i like snoop alot.

but Eazy is Eazy, so it makes this an Eazy vote.

Eric Wright gets my vote

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2010, 03:07:12 AM »
This is a hard one, Eazy E is an all time favourite of mine, but early Snoop was something else.

Eazy E is considered the godfather of rap for his role in bringing out NWA, not his talent on the mic.

makaveli, all eyez on me, r u still down, me against the world, thug life vol 1 and 2pacalypse now are better than ANY ice cube album.

ironically, the one album released in Pac's lifetime that isn't up there with the others in terms of perfection was the one with the Ice Cube guest appearance, "Strictly 4 miy niggaz"

That's a pretty bold statement, even if it's coming from a Pac groupie. Shit, forgot about the cube track. Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z is one of my favourite albums of Pacs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2010, 05:11:59 AM »
but Pac made more classics in less time, and had more lyrical content   (he even made a song about his mama lol).

LMAO pac more lyrical than Cube? ur fuckin insane
so if ur rappin about ur moms ur pengame is lyrical? so I guess Master P must be one of the greatest wordsmiths of all time..
what r u gon tell us next? dat 2pac was a better rapper than Kool g rap or Chino Xl.
fuck outta here

he never fuckin freestyled in his life - even less off the dome.

2pac was an ARTIST - NOT a Rapper. he couldn't spit if his life depended on it. he was great conceptualy in the writing booth and on an emotional level, but ANY  nigga could chew him up alive in a battlecypher -snoop, dpg, biggie anyone. he WASN't a "rapper"- he was a wonderful artist wit a capturing, deep emotional and fantastic voice - a poet (a hiphop version of MLK), but dat's were it stops

peace to the nigga pac - but adding him to 5-top of all time is just stupid and weird. he was never an MC (Master Of the Crowd)

LMAO  FREESTYLING IS NOT A WAY TO DISPLAY LYRICAL CONTENT

who the fuck is gonna sit there and worry about Pac in a battle cipher???  Pac wasn't a battle rapper and we all know this...

and by the way, Pac did freestyle...go peep "if there's a cure"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2010, 05:15:10 AM »
altho i agree dre is the godfather of gangsta rap...many wont
but eazy cant get the godfather of gangsta rap when he wasnt as good as snoop, dre, or some even say cube and others
another overrated rapper...eazy e

no....Dre is

cuz Dre's beats made N.W.A.
Cube>Any West Coast rapper. (Yes, Including 2Pac)
Oh yeah.... Forgot to put, IMO

makaveli, all eyez on me, r u still down, me against the world, thug life vol 1 and 2pacalypse now are better than ANY ice cube album.

ironically, the one album released in Pac's lifetime that isn't up there with the others in terms of perfection was the one with the Ice Cube guest appearance, "Strictly 4 miy niggaz"

cube does not have the same versatility and subject matter that 2pac has...both have amazing rap voices (both different but they work) and both have their fair share of classics.

but Pac made more classics in less time, and had more lyrical content  (he even made a song about his mama lol). 

imo
"AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted"
"Kill At Will EP"
"Death Certificate"
"The Predator"
"Lethal Injection"
"Bow Down"
"Straight Outta Compton"......ect
Danm! Hack I love 2Pac aswell, But I guess peep's had to be IN THE 90's to understand Cube's impact.
(Not including the works/acts he impacted, such as the Lench Mob,Yo-Yo, Kam's first solo, Mack 10, WC ect..)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2010, 05:23:19 AM »
we can agree to disagree

but i'll take PAc over Cube

but it's like saying  "ill take chris paul over deron williams"   - you can't go wrong...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2010, 05:27:07 AM »
we can agree to disagree

but i'll take PAc over Cube

but it's like saying  "ill take chris paul over deron williams"   - you can't go wrong...
8)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2010, 05:43:51 AM »
Its going off topic a bit like, but I'd take Cube over Pac just because I think his impact was felt more and he changed hip-hop in more ways, or at least he changed hip-hop for me, in more ways.

Cube had a streak of about 4 classic solo albums in a row at the start of his career, in my opinion 2Pac didn't (even though he had 4 or 5 great albums and one or two were classics).

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2010, 06:02:40 AM »
aite so it wasnt what he had done on the mic, what did he do for nwa that makes him such a dope rapper and a godfather of a certain type of muzik
above the law are more godfathers of gangsta rap than eazy e is....then you might say eazy made atl....he helped em did he help em wit the talent of bein able to rap that dope......dont think so

This is a hard one, Eazy E is an all time favourite of mine, but early Snoop was something else.

Eazy E is considered the godfather of rap for his role in bringing out NWA, not his talent on the mic.

That's a pretty bold statement, even if it's coming from a Pac groupie. Shit, forgot about the cube track. Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z is one of my favourite albums of Pacs.
Cube

Blasphemy

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2010, 08:00:46 AM »
aite so it wasnt what he had done on the mic, what did he do for nwa that makes him such a dope rapper and a godfather of a certain type of muzik
above the law are more godfathers of gangsta rap than eazy e is....then you might say eazy made atl....he helped em did he help em wit the talent of bein able to rap that dope......dont think so

Sorta goes like this. N.W.A, Above The Law, Ice T, Compton's Most Wanted, South Central Cartel. These were the main acts that got attention at the time 4 Westcoast (T and N.W.A especially).

Above The Law is sorta in the same realm as Dr. Dre when it comes to the G-Funk deal. Because they Labeled the new type of sound Dr. Dre had created. They called it G-Funk, Ghetto Funk, and Gurrilla Funk before anyone else because they were the only other Rap album at the time 2 feature the style.

CMW was mainstreamish, and SCC sorta remained notice but more of a Ren type of deal. Underground. Ice T well, he moved away from rap and went 2 Body Count.

but The term is normally reserved 2 N.W.A because there tracks had the most influence and launched them into megastar status. Nigga4life showed that Rap wasn't just limited 2 the Ghetto anymore, and was becoming a phenomenon. More over it become a threat 2 the government cause just like when they injected minorities with drugs, the moment it affected White People, they knew it would spread like a wild fire.

Now that's not saying ATL, CMW, or SCC didn't do shit. Obviously they helped kept the scene alive. Even N.W.A Shouted out 2 them on both there albums (CMW - CPT album, ATL -N4L).

but anyways. Eazy E helped make every Act on his label.  U can't take him outta the equastion, that doesn't mean he gets the credit for everything, but he does deserve a small amount. Like with the All Eyez on Me album. Suge Knight deserved Credit for bailing out 2pac, and getting him on death row. Without that we wouldn't have All Eyez, or Makaveli.

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2010, 10:32:23 AM »
neighborhood snipaaa